Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what is the big deal with this new case of sunglasses:rolleyes:
but I didn't see anything wrong about,I saw her in Moroccan and Tunisian channel and she took them off as soon as she steps in the building to greet Mrs Ben Ali.

no I'm sorry I saw her on moroccan channel
she kept them inside she put them of at the last time when finally Mrs Benali tends her hand to saluate her ...
here in Senegal ==> Imageshack - dsc0104rz4.jpg

sorry but I know very well what I saw on TV,Mrs was waiting her guests at the door of the building,Lalla salma didn't keep her sunglasses when she entre to greet Mrs Ben Ali.,any way I don't see what the big deal here even if she keep them inside,I saw worst Mr Gaddafi use to attend Conference with his sunglasses:whistling:
poor Lalla Salma if it's not about her outfits or make up or the way she stand.... it's the sunglasses I am sur next time it will be her unlocked bag," OH!!dear god she didn't close her cluch":D

Here is photos of Asma El Assad in Armenia, her skirt seems to have the same style that the one of salma, but the look is completely different, imo Asma chose a nice blouse that match very well with her skirt, her hairdo add elegance to the whole look
Asma al Assad's Photos - Mr & Mrs visit old Manuscripts' House Matendaran in Yerevan | Facebook
Asma al Assad's Photos - Mrs.Assad Visits Zatic Orphanage in Yerevan | Facebook
althought is not Asmaa Al assad thread,I think she looks so sweet here,love her look,even if it's Lalla salma who wore this jacket I am sur for some it will be cheap looking and shiny:angel:

no I'm sorry I saw her on moroccan channel
she kept them inside she put them of at the last time when finally Mrs Benali tends her hand to saluate her ...
here in Senegal ==> Imageshack - dsc0104rz4.jpg

Thats a wonderful jacket. But personally I think it should have been worn with a skirt. It's a nice colour. :)

The way Salma pinchs her eyes, means that she has sensitive eyes to the sun, so girls give her a break about her sunglasses ;)

The discussion is now open, again.

May I ask members to please stay on topic as well as to try and be respectful of your fellow members and their opinions.
Second, please remember TRF's Rule regarding posting [URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/important-notice-please-read-before-posting-19931.html"]Style and Tone[/URL]​

We appreciate members participating in the fashion forums but lately a few posters have used the Fashion forum to continue their crusades in favor of or against their favourite royal, which leads to tons of posts to be deleted and a few threads were closed. We would like to remind you all of several of our rules:
1) Repetitive posts will be deleted

For example; going over & over on Maxima's messy hair, Victorias ponytail & Mette Marit in dark cloths​

2) Speculation is not allowed

Quote:
Whenever possible, opinions should be based on factual information obtained from reputable sources and should be backed up by references to those sources. The moderators reserve the right to delete posts containing the more fanciful types of gossip and speculation, whether they originate in gossip magazines and websites or are simply fabricated.
3) Insults are not allowed

Sine there have been a few posts insulting members and different royals, we would like to remind you of the following rules on insults​

Quote:
Insulting comments about other posters and royals are not permitted. Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
and​

Quote:
Why aren't I allowed to criticise any of the royals? I thought freedom of speech was a right.

You are allowed to criticise royals, and you do have the right to freedom of speech; both positive and negative opinions about royals are welcome. However, this is a privately owned forum, and participation is contingent on accepting the Social Knowledge Terms of Service, which forbid the use of obscene, vulgar, threatening, abusive, or defamatory language, and the Community Rules, which also forbid unsubstantiated gossip, spamming, and empty posts. Therefore, it's important that you express your criticism carefully. Please note that name-calling and defamatory statements are not made acceptable by the addition of 'IMO' ('in my opinion') or similar expressions. If one of your posts has been removed by a moderator because of the content, it will have been removed because of how you expressed yourself, not simply because you were critical. You're welcome to reword your post to express your opinion within the limits set by our rules.

You can find the above examplesand more in the FAQ's thread and dont forget to read through the community rules

Posts that do not follow the forum rules will be deleted without notice!

I hope if we keep the rules in mind we can have a great & friendly place with different ideas discussing fashion in the different royal houses.

If you have any questions or suggestions please contact one of the administrator or a member of the fashion moderating team. If you are bothered by a post please contact one of the fashion moderators instead of replying and creating a fight in the thread.

Thank you.

GT:flowers:
RHofF Mod

I like this suit. I'm not typically a fan of menswear styles on women, but with the dark blouse and the dark shoes, it looks really nice on Lalla Salma. She looks really modern and pretty in this outfit.

Here is photos of Asma El Assad in Armenia, her skirt seems to have the same style that the one of salma, but the look is completely different, imo Asma chose a nice blouse that match very well with her skirt, her hairdo add elegance to the whole look
Asma al Assad's Photos - Mr & Mrs visit old Manuscripts' House Matendaran in Yerevan | Facebook
Asma al Assad's Photos - Mrs.Assad Visits Zatic Orphanage in Yerevan | Facebook

I agree with you rosa, the whole look is completely different with the top asma choose, it's refined and the shiny of the top isn't too much since her skirt isn't shiny:flowers:

I like it also, she looks nice. But I'm not sure if a orange scarf isn't a bit too much for a red haired woman.

I am not huge fan of that outfit,the scarf is lovely though.

Oct 5, 2009 - Lalla Salma in a black caftan with a gold belt.
Black isnt her color, I prefer her to wear some kind of color.

Picture
(originally posted by M.Lilo)

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/sar_lalla-salma-fnuap_g.jpg?t=1254407181

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb61/caramilla_2007/SAR-LALLA-SALMA-g-1.jpg?t=1254762324

i definitly don't understand her sense of fashion , her style if she has one

http://img185.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=21926_SAR-LALLA-SALMA-g2_122_122lo.jpg

nice shape fort the tekchita too pity that the material seems really cheap, about the jewellery (white gold and rubis), maybe nice but not with this tekchita ...
About her hair and make up, not comment , no more than usually she could be really beautiful with another hair style and better make

for the second photo: same style than in Geneva last year, in geneva black pants, shiny beige jacket and a top with some dentel, this time grey pants, shiny lila jacket with a top with some dentel, for me, pants were nice, but imo the ensemble shiny jacket and the top with dental weren't the best choice for this kind of event

for the second photo: same style than in Geneva last year, in geneva black pants, shiny beige jacket and a top with some dentel, this time grey pants, shiny lila jacket with a top with some dentel, for me, pants were nice, but imo the ensemble shiny jacket and the top with dental weren't the best choice for this kind of event
yes i didn't like her outfit last year in Geneva, to old for her...this outfit is worst ...:eek:

i really liked te purple jacket with the grey pants from yesterday,its look much better on TV,lets see if i can find a video of the event without the king duties come first:D

her caftan is beautiful,not sur for black on her though.her jewels as always stunning,i loved these rubies earring any close up?:flowers:

yes i didn't like her outfit last year in Geneva, to old for her...this outfit is worst ...:eek:

it's a pity, I saw her on TV and her grey pants were nice, if she have wore a simple jacket in lila (the color is nice), she would be "classy", but the shiny material and the cut in shoulders with the top with dental, really too much

I think the pattern and beading on the caftan is really beautiful, however the black color seems to harsh with her pale porcelain skin and fair complexion. Jewelry seems a little miss matched.

The caftan looks midnight blue to me. IMO it's gorgeous and one of her better caftans for sure, the blue colour complements her hair and she's worn very understated jewellery for once which looks great.

her caftan is gorgeous indeed,deep colors look great on Lalla Salma,i love the jewelery too she have a very nice pieces.

About her style during the dinner, for me:
The kaftan: the shape is nice, even if I am not a big fan of the collar, the color is nice also, about the material I think that only with silver details it would be nice, but the small "brillants" in orange and turquoise remove the refinement;
The Make-up: she put a too white foundation, for what I saw in some photos, salma hasn't a porcelain skin but she has many freckles, I think that she try to hide them with use very white foundation, for me it isn't a good idea, I think also that the color of the lipstick didn't suit her.
Jewels: I think that she didn't choose them correctly, for me the kaftan with all the brilliants need sober jewels, it's too much with these earrings and this too shining belt, in more earrings and belt doesn’t match well together.
PS: I am a little surprised by the style she choose, because this dinner is a small dinner, I think that a simple kaftan with simple jewels would have was better

i don't know why she isn't using the make up stylists or skin care proffessional whom rania depends on , sure will help her a lot
for me the caftan is great and like her jewels

The Make-up: she put a too white foundation, for what I saw in some photos, salma hasn't a porcelain skin but she has many freckles, I think that she try to hide them with use very white foundation, for me it isn't a good idea, I think also that the color of the lipstick didn't suit her.

Lalla Salma is quite fair skined, and dont forget the camera falshes dont help as well. The area seems dark so flash was on ;)

i don't know why she isn't using the make up stylists or skin care proffessional whom rania depends on , sure will help her a lot
for me the caftan is great and like her jewels

I disagree that she should use who Rania uses, Rania's hair and make up arent always perfect. Lalla Salma has different hair texture, color and different skin color, she can use anyone she wants but I think she has to get the right people. Lalla Salma to me, knows what style she wants regarding the hair and make up, its a none change style unlike Rania who is always trying new hair color, new hair cuts, make up etc.

I meant she has more money than rania so she can get the perfect advise thus enhanced look

Lalla Salma is quite fair skined, and dont forget the camera falshes dont help as well. The area seems dark so flash was on ;)

I disagree that she should use who Rania uses, Rania's hair and make up arent always perfect. Lalla Salma has different hair texture, color and different skin color, she can use anyone she wants but I think she has to get the right people. Lalla Salma to me, knows what style she wants regarding the hair and make up, its a none change style unlike Rania who is always trying new hair color, new hair cuts, make up etc.

For me, On contrary, it's a good thing to have many way to dress, you can be very classic a day another day more fashion, or a little casual, all depend of the event, you can also change your hairdo time to time, or change your dye to little darker or lighter, that doesn’t mean you haven’t your style, and the best example for me, is Asma Al Assad
About salma, each person has its taste, and probably she find herself very well in her way to dress and many people like her style, but for me her her hairdo, her way to match jewels, her make-up, the cut of her garments, the colors and the pompous style she often wears, there are many things that personally make her style clumsy, it’s my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom