The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
She looks beautiful, i love the jacket especially.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Royal Highness

Yes the jacket is well combined with the skirt. But what makes me adore Lala Salma in this photo is also her pretty long curly hair!

Old 11-06-2009, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Not a bad outfit at all. The jacket print looks interesting.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
I don't care for the blouse which seems quite matronly, although it's hard to tell from a side angle.

Looks like she dyed her hair again.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:24 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia View Post
http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activi...=1256980650.88
a photo of her activity of 30/10/09
nice color but the outfit seems a little small and I don't find that the broch look nice on this top
Lalla Salma is definitely one of the most beautiful and graceful princesses, she looks stunning in this pic Purple suits her a lot.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Aristocracy

I don't like the material of the blouse, about the shape it isn't bad but it seems as if she has chose a too small size and that flattens her body, if it was at her size I think that the result would be better.
I think that the “belt style” can suit everyone, if the belt is well chosen, imo lalla salma didn’t choose the right one, the belt is in the same time enough large and with clear color, that underlines a lot the waist, and if it is beautiful on who has a very thin waist as asma al assad, P.leatizia or Q. rania, it isn't as beautiful on who hasn't this very thin waist. For me, I think that with this color a thin belt would be better and if she likes large belts a dark one (a brown one for example) would suit her much more.
By curiosity, I really would like to see her with another hairdo.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelinaB. View Post
Lalla Salma is definitely one of the most beautiful and graceful princesses, she looks stunning in this pic Purple suits her a lot.
I agree with you. Lalla Salma is amazingly beautiful.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:19 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis View Post
I don't like the material of the blouse, about the shape it isn't bad but it seems as if she has chose a too small size and that flattens her body, if it was at her size I think that the result would be better.
I think that the “belt style” can suit everyone, if the belt is well chosen, imo lalla salma didn’t choose the right one, the belt is in the same time enough large and with clear color, that underlines a lot the waist, and if it is beautiful on who has a very thin waist as asma al assad, P.leatizia or Q. rania, it isn't as beautiful on who hasn't this very thin waist. For me, I think that with this color a thin belt would be better and if she likes large belts a dark one (a brown one for example) would suit her much more.
By curiosity, I really would like to see her with another hairdo.
I agree with you about her choice for belt, with a brown fine one, the outfit would be better
Old 11-22-2009, 05:18 AM
Nobility

salma during her last activity this saturday http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activi...=1258841135.29
The colour suits her and the skirt is nice and has a nice shape, I like also the fact that she didn’t put too much make-up, but I don't like at all the top of the outfit, for me the material and the shape aren't nice. Her hairs seems in very bad condition and I don’t like her hairdo
By way I like a lot the black suit of the Jordan princess; she has also a very nice hairdo and the beautiful necklace match very well with her sober outfit
PS: is salma pregnant because her face seems fuller?
Old 11-22-2009, 06:56 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubna2 View Post
salma during her last activity this saturday http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activi...=1258841135.29
The colour suits her and the skirt is nice and has a nice shape, I like also the fact that she didn’t put too much make-up, but I don't like at all the top of the outfit, for me the material and the shape aren't nice. Her hairs seems in very bad condition and I don’t like her hairdo
By way I like a lot the black suit of the Jordan princess; she has also a very nice hairdo and the beautiful necklace match very well with her sober outfit

For me, one of her worst look, I don't like at all her outfit, very old fashion and without any chic, her hairdo was a mess and her make-up gives her an ill air
I don't know if she is pregnant, but she seems to have got some weight, her waist and face seems fuller or perhaps it's only the angle of the photo was taken
Old 11-22-2009, 08:30 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
She does look a little more rounded in the face. But I don't think she is pregnant. However I would love it if she was.

I adore the top, but not the cut of the skirt.
Old 11-22-2009, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

don't like the skirt,top is lovely and the color look nice on Lalla Salma.
my favorite part is the hair i love her hair.
Old 11-22-2009, 09:10 AM
Courtier

This is the worst outfit I have ever seen her wearing.
The top is imo awful.I hate both the fabric and the tailoring.
The skirt isn't bad.
The color suits her a lot.
Her hairdo is imo awful.I love to see her with very curly hair.
I also think she has gained some weight.
I hope she isn't following the same path as king Mohamed VI,prince Rachid and princesses Meriem et Hasna who are now obeses
Old 11-22-2009, 09:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

her worst outfit so far,I don't like anything there maybe a little the colors it suit Lalla salma alot.
I don't care for her weight that might only the pic angle,that's not important to me,and I am not sure if she is pregnant (that will be a great news).
Old 11-22-2009, 03:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Hideous, the entire outfit is just awful. The colour doesn't suit Salma at all who looks much better in deep, rich colours. The ensemble itself looks like something I would expect to see on a much older woman like Queen Sofia or maybe Queen Elizabeth II. She's in her early 30's and yet she is dressed like a matronly, middle-aged woman. It doesn't help that Princesses Ghida and Dina look so youthful and fresh next to her. They look stylish and young at the same time.

IMHO she could really do with a haircut as well, it does nothing for her face at the moment.
Old 11-22-2009, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The hair does nothing for Lalla Salma, it looks like a big mess of curls.
The outfit isnt her age, would like to see it on an elder women but its not bad. I like the color on her, it suits her IMO.
Old 11-22-2009, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent

The hair is gorgeous, and the shape of the outfit is nice, but the colour is not good for her skin tone. It washes her out. It does look like she has gained some weight, but it could be due to the outfit.
Old 11-23-2009, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Lalla Salma today in Rabat
http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?...122_209lo.jpg#
Old 11-23-2009, 12:15 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the top part of the outfit. I would like to see what the rest of the outfit looks like. Is it a skirt? The belted jacket is nice.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgl View Post
I like the top part of the outfit. I would like to see what the rest of the outfit looks like. Is it a skirt? The belted jacket is nice.
An improvment from yesterdays outfit. This look is very Rania look IMO, she has worn outfits quite similar dozens of times.
This is a new look for Lalla Salma, the suit jacket with a belt worn over it. Its a nice look but the belt is sitting to high up which gives the impression the belt was a bit too small to wear abit lower.
The jacket looks like it fits perfectly. I would really like to see the full view to know whether this was a skirt or pants.

Closed Thread