The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
yes i didn't like her outfit last year in Geneva, to old for her...this outfit is worst ...
it's a pity, I saw her on TV and her grey pants were nice, if she have wore a simple jacket in lila (the color is nice), she would be "classy", but the shiny material and the cut in shoulders with the top with dental, really too much

Old 10-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think the pattern and beading on the caftan is really beautiful, however the black color seems to harsh with her pale porcelain skin and fair complexion. Jewelry seems a little miss matched.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:33 PM
Heir Apparent

The caftan looks midnight blue to me. IMO it's gorgeous and one of her better caftans for sure, the blue colour complements her hair and she's worn very understated jewellery for once which looks great.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:36 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

her caftan is gorgeous indeed,deep colors look great on Lalla Salma,i love the jewelery too she have a very nice pieces.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1254762324

i definitly don't understand her sense of fashion , her style if she has one
I love the jacket, the colour. I just don't think it's right.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:02 AM
Nobility

About her style during the dinner, for me:
The kaftan: the shape is nice, even if I am not a big fan of the collar, the color is nice also, about the material I think that only with silver details it would be nice, but the small "brillants" in orange and turquoise remove the refinement;
The Make-up: she put a too white foundation, for what I saw in some photos, salma hasn't a porcelain skin but she has many freckles, I think that she try to hide them with use very white foundation, for me it isn't a good idea, I think also that the color of the lipstick didn't suit her.
Jewels: I think that she didn't choose them correctly, for me the kaftan with all the brilliants need sober jewels, it's too much with these earrings and this too shining belt, in more earrings and belt doesn’t match well together.
PS: I am a little surprised by the style she choose, because this dinner is a small dinner, I think that a simple kaftan with simple jewels would have was better
Old 10-07-2009, 08:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

i don't know why she isn't using the make up stylists or skin care proffessional whom rania depends on , sure will help her a lot
for me the caftan is great and like her jewels
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 10-07-2009, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubna2 View Post
The Make-up: she put a too white foundation, for what I saw in some photos, salma hasn't a porcelain skin but she has many freckles, I think that she try to hide them with use very white foundation, for me it isn't a good idea, I think also that the color of the lipstick didn't suit her.
Lalla Salma is quite fair skined, and dont forget the camera falshes dont help as well. The area seems dark so flash was on

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavi83 View Post
i don't know why she isn't using the make up stylists or skin care proffessional whom rania depends on , sure will help her a lot
for me the caftan is great and like her jewels

I disagree that she should use who Rania uses, Rania's hair and make up arent always perfect. Lalla Salma has different hair texture, color and different skin color, she can use anyone she wants but I think she has to get the right people. Lalla Salma to me, knows what style she wants regarding the hair and make up, its a none change style unlike Rania who is always trying new hair color, new hair cuts, make up etc.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

I meant she has more money than rania so she can get the perfect advise thus enhanced look
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 10-08-2009, 06:20 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Lalla Salma is quite fair skined, and dont forget the camera falshes dont help as well. The area seems dark so flash was on

I disagree that she should use who Rania uses, Rania's hair and make up arent always perfect. Lalla Salma has different hair texture, color and different skin color, she can use anyone she wants but I think she has to get the right people. Lalla Salma to me, knows what style she wants regarding the hair and make up, its a none change style unlike Rania who is always trying new hair color, new hair cuts, make up etc.

For me, On contrary, it's a good thing to have many way to dress, you can be very classic a day another day more fashion, or a little casual, all depend of the event, you can also change your hairdo time to time, or change your dye to little darker or lighter, that doesn’t mean you haven’t your style, and the best example for me, is Asma Al Assad
About salma, each person has its taste, and probably she find herself very well in her way to dress and many people like her style, but for me her her hairdo, her way to match jewels, her make-up, the cut of her garments, the colors and the pompous style she often wears, there are many things that personally make her style clumsy, it’s my opinion
Old 11-05-2009, 06:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Lalla salma yesterday
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1257416702
Old 11-05-2009, 06:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
I saw her yesterday on TV and for me the back of her look was nice but I don’t like the top, I like her skirt that matches well with her very high heels, she had also a nice bag, but I don't like her shirt, even if the color suits her the shape for me doesn't make her a nice body, I think also that belt wearing in this way is nice to underline a nice waist curvature, that isn't the case imo of lalla salma,
By way, she has chosen a nice colour of lipstick; this colour suits her much better than pink.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

i can't decide what i dislike in this outfit,i don't mind the blouse but maybe with pants could look better,love her hair though,the earrings are repeated many time before.
Old 11-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
i can't decide what i dislike in this outfit,i don't mind the blouse but maybe with pants could look better,love her hair though,the earrings are repeated many time before.
for me it's the blouse, I don't like the material neitheir the shape
Old 11-05-2009, 09:22 AM
Nobility

once again it would be a nice style for Queen Sofia or Sylvia ...not for a 31years old Princess...I find the shirt hideous + it's to small for her
the "belt style" is not for her body shape ...
i don't know if it's due to the light, but I find her hair color better than usually less red/organge ....
Old 11-05-2009, 09:34 AM
Gentry

Quote:

i don't know if it's due to the light, but I find her hair color better than usually less red/organge ....
on the photo her hairs seems "chatin", but I think that it's only the light and that she didn't change her dye
Old 11-05-2009, 09:40 AM
Gentry

http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activi...=1256980650.88
a photo of her activity of 30/10/09
nice color but the outfit seems a little small and I don't find that the broch look nice on this top
Old 11-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Heir Apparent

I like the blouse from yesterday but with a jeans
her pink dress is stunning love the colour and the style,the brooch is very lovely.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by samia View Post
http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activi...=1256980650.88
a photo of her activity of 30/10/09
nice color but the outfit seems a little small and I don't find that the broch look nice on this top
The color is nice, but for me pink isn't for her. about the shape of the top, I think that it doesn't suit her, yes it's a small but it's not only that she add a belt and that isn't at all flattering for her imo, I remark also that she seems to be too much make-up, I would prefer her with lighter make-up
Old 11-05-2009, 01:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
I like this look of the woven top on Lalla Salma. The problem IMO is the wide cream belt- which makes her waist look thick, and the skirt tight. Not many people can pull off such a look unless they are uber-thin like Letizia.

Her hair seems more red in the front (which is what we typically see in photos) and more brown on the ends-(my hairstylist would have a heartattack). I think her hair should be one consistent color from root to tip.