Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the outfit, but not its colour. I think brownish clothes don't suit Lalla Salma's natural colours. They make her look so pale!

I like her outfit but I´d like if she change her hairstyle.

I like her black and white outfit. Her hair looks so dark, even brown in these last photos.

i like the black and white coat too very simple and nice.
i think this is her natural hair color.

You mean her natural hair colour is not red? I had no idea.

well her hair is definitely red but not as red as sometime use to look so i think she maybe use some thing to make it look like that in those pictures i think it's red just not flamed as used to look and i like it that way.

i liked her hairstyle today
if the jacket was not that long it would be nicer

I loved the black & white coat, the shoes and the hairstyle!! Maybe the colour of her hair today appears so dark because of the lightning of the hospital. And I would love to see a close-up of the black ring!!

Nice look, the coat seems to be a classic piece & the white and black work very well. I like how she matched it with a white turtleneck and not a black one.
The hair seems a bit darker, looks like brown/orange and not that orange/red we use to see.

there is some similarity but none of these outfits looks like Lalla Salma coat,if its chanel i don't think its from this collection.

there is some similarity but none of these outfits looks like Lalla Salma coat,if its chanel i don't think its from this collection.

It could be from the collection, usually in shops there are many pieces which arent featured on the runway nor do look similar to what is shown.

I dont know for sure who designed the coat, but Salma tends to use the same designers quite alot and one of them is Chanel, so I think it could be a Chanel piece.

I adore the coat, Wish she would change her hair. :)
I'm fond of this coat and on the color of Lala's hair too. I do like the current hue even though her red hair match her pale complexion as well...

thanks Mademoiselle Lilo , I remember it is Chanel, salma sure knows

This Valentino coat is fantastic!! I like this shade of blue.

I personally dislike her red hair and hairstyle.I think it is unflattering imo:eek:
She would look better with clairer and straight hair,and even some centimetres shorter imo...,of course is a personal opinion,and it depends of each one´s taste.....

I lover Lalla Salmas hair. The colour is wonderful! ( I get the same colour if I use Henna....) and I think its very nice when she have her hair down like this. Not many royals have their hair down in her way and so often (I beleve - but maybe Im wrong here...)... and shes got a classic profile. Lovely pic indeed!

I love LS's red hair too!! This is her trade-mark, no matter what.;) Apart from that, this woman has such a serene beauty... almost divine!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom