Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like today look,the jacket is lovely and i think she was wearing a grey pants,have to watch today news to be sure:p,but i think its a pants.
actualy i don't like the adding belts to the outfits with/without reasons,its the case with Lalla Salma outfit today,i don't know if the belt is part the jacket or not but i prefer it without belt.

the outfit suits her but she looked like added some weight ; her face same as the previous event

I don't think it's a new look for her we've seen Lalla salma in simillar outfit with belt.
I like today outfit very much it's better than last week-end,black and grey look great together,I love the necklace.
the jordanian princesses looks nice too,Dina is a sush lovely lady.

This is so much better than yesterday she looks smart and professional although she still needs to chop the bulk of her hair off imo. Is the bag Fendi?

Ghida has a Chanel baguette.

ITA about her hair. She should cut it and style it differently to elongate her face. At present, since she has gained weight, a lot of it is visible on her face. Its fuller and we see a double chin coming in. Also, when she got married, her hair was her crowning glory. They were rich, lustrous, gorgeous red hair. Now, they have turned a duller mahogany. So, chop 'em!

Regarding her outfit, it is a definite improvement from the previous day. But, she should have left off the belt. It was not needed. Dina Mired looked the best out of the three. Ghida's outfit was hanging on her, she could have used the belt.

I agree with everybody,today outfit is an improvement.
I hope we will see a full picture.
I think it's a pant and not a skirt.

HOLY :bang:
She's a very pretty young lady with outstanding features, but her hair & clothing style make her look she's in her 40's !!!
-I'm pretty sure she dresses herself, applies her make up & she styles her hair, all by herself!!

I agree that her look is better than the one of saturday, it’s more sober and the combination grey-black is always of good taste, but even if the jacket is beautiful, for me, it doesn't fall well, imo because it doesn’t close nicely (perhaps because the belt or perhaps because it is too tight at the waist), what makes we can see the waist of the pants and a part of the black top what I don't find elegant, I don't found also that this top was the best choice. About jewelleries, I like the necklace and rings, but I don't like the earrings. I find also that her hairs need a good cut. Among the three princesses, the best looking imo is princess ghida, she is wonderful, her suit is classy, her make-up is fine, and her hairs combed very well

I like Lalla Salma´s dress, I think she wear usually Chanel and Dior.

imo, the original model is better, the sleeves and the belt are more beautiful, and the color is wondeful and would suit salma much better than the one she choose

Dior dress per se does not look bad on Lalla Salma. However, I agree that the dress would suit more svelte ladies better. Powdery lilac colour is not particularly flattering. I would say that a strong colour such as burgundy would have complemented Lalla Salma's complexion.
Who is the lady to left of Lalla Salma? She has got an amazing complexion.

I like the dress itself, but it doesn't work for Lalla Salma. The pastel colour washes her out, and the cut of the dress doesn't flatter her figure at all. I agree with Al_bina that a burgundy colour would look really pretty on Lalla Salma. She should stay away from pastels.

:previous:
Thanks for the photo!:flowers:
Well ... Let us say it was just a bad fashion day. She should have worn one of the amazing caftans she has got.

the dress seems nice at least the top, I like the colar and the material
the bracelet seems beauiful, but I don't like the necklace, it's thin and long, shorter it would be much better, for me a long neckalace must to be thick to be beautiful, the whole look could be nice if she had another hairdo, really her hairs hasn't any style and seems to be in bad condition:sad:

She's having a very bad hair day. :eek:

I remember this outfit of lalla salma, I didn't know that it was of valentino, Thanks for the info,
by way I prefer by far the model, the belt is so chic, in most the model wore it with white top that give a better look than the black one of lalla salma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom