Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 2: March 2009 - November 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw her yesterday on TV and for me the back of her look was nice but I don’t like the top, I like her skirt that matches well with her very high heels, she had also a nice bag, but I don't like her shirt, even if the color suits her the shape for me doesn't make her a nice body, I think also that belt wearing in this way is nice to underline a nice waist curvature, that isn't the case imo of lalla salma,
By way, she has chosen a nice colour of lipstick; this colour suits her much better than pink.

i can't decide what i dislike in this outfit,i don't mind the blouse but maybe with pants could look better,love her hair though,the earrings are repeated many time before.

i can't decide what i dislike in this outfit,i don't mind the blouse but maybe with pants could look better,love her hair though,the earrings are repeated many time before.

for me it's the blouse, I don't like the material neitheir the shape

I like the blouse from yesterday but with a jeans:p
her pink dress is stunning love the colour and the style,the brooch is very lovely.

http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activ...ile/SAR-lalla-Salma.jpg?nocache=1256980650.88
a photo of her activity of 30/10/09
nice color but the outfit seems a little small and I don't find that the broch look nice on this top

The color is nice, but for me pink isn't for her. about the shape of the top, I think that it doesn't suit her, yes it's a small but it's not only that she add a belt and that isn't at all flattering for her imo, I remark also that she seems to be too much make-up, I would prefer her with lighter make-up

I like this look of the woven top on Lalla Salma. The problem IMO is the wide cream belt- which makes her waist look thick, and the skirt tight. Not many people can pull off such a look unless they are uber-thin like Letizia.

Her hair seems more red in the front (which is what we typically see in photos) and more brown on the ends-(my hairstylist would have a heartattack). I think her hair should be one consistent color from root to tip.

Yes the jacket is well combined with the skirt. But what makes me adore Lala Salma in this photo is also her pretty long curly hair!

Not a bad outfit at all. The jacket print looks interesting.

I don't like the material of the blouse, about the shape it isn't bad but it seems as if she has chose a too small size and that flattens her body, if it was at her size I think that the result would be better.
I think that the “belt style” can suit everyone, if the belt is well chosen, imo lalla salma didn’t choose the right one, the belt is in the same time enough large and with clear color, that underlines a lot the waist, and if it is beautiful on who has a very thin waist as asma al assad, P.leatizia or Q. rania, it isn't as beautiful on who hasn't this very thin waist. For me, I think that with this color a thin belt would be better and if she likes large belts a dark one (a brown one for example) would suit her much more.
By curiosity, I really would like to see her with another hairdo.

Lalla Salma is definitely one of the most beautiful and graceful princesses, she looks stunning in this pic :flowers: Purple suits her a lot.
I agree with you. Lalla Salma is amazingly beautiful.

I don't like the material of the blouse, about the shape it isn't bad but it seems as if she has chose a too small size and that flattens her body, if it was at her size I think that the result would be better.
I think that the “belt style” can suit everyone, if the belt is well chosen, imo lalla salma didn’t choose the right one, the belt is in the same time enough large and with clear color, that underlines a lot the waist, and if it is beautiful on who has a very thin waist as asma al assad, P.leatizia or Q. rania, it isn't as beautiful on who hasn't this very thin waist. For me, I think that with this color a thin belt would be better and if she likes large belts a dark one (a brown one for example) would suit her much more.
By curiosity, I really would like to see her with another hairdo.

I agree with you about her choice for belt, with a brown fine one, the outfit would be better

salma during her last activity this saturday http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activ...ite_SAR_LALLA_SALMA.JPG?nocache=1258841135.29
The colour suits her and the skirt is nice and has a nice shape, I like also the fact that she didn’t put too much make-up, but I don't like at all the top of the outfit, for me the material and the shape aren't nice. Her hairs seems in very bad condition and I don’t like her hairdo
By way I like a lot the black suit of the Jordan princess; she has also a very nice hairdo and the beautiful necklace match very well with her sober outfit
PS: is salma pregnant because her face seems fuller?

salma during her last activity this saturday http://www.map.ma/fr/sections/activ...ite_SAR_LALLA_SALMA.JPG?nocache=1258841135.29
The colour suits her and the skirt is nice and has a nice shape, I like also the fact that she didn’t put too much make-up, but I don't like at all the top of the outfit, for me the material and the shape aren't nice. Her hairs seems in very bad condition and I don’t like her hairdo
By way I like a lot the black suit of the Jordan princess; she has also a very nice hairdo and the beautiful necklace match very well with her sober outfit

For me, one of her worst look, I don't like at all her outfit, very old fashion and without any chic, her hairdo was a mess and her make-up gives her an ill air
I don't know if she is pregnant, but she seems to have got some weight, her waist and face seems fuller or perhaps it's only the angle of the photo was taken

She does look a little more rounded in the face. But I don't think she is pregnant. However I would love it if she was.

I adore the top, but not the cut of the skirt. :)

don't like the skirt,top is lovely and the color look nice on Lalla Salma.
my favorite part is the hair:p i love her hair.

This is the worst outfit I have ever seen her wearing.
The top is imo awful.I hate both the fabric and the tailoring.
The skirt isn't bad.
The color suits her a lot.
Her hairdo is imo awful.I love to see her with very curly hair.
I also think she has gained some weight.
I hope she isn't following the same path as king Mohamed VI,prince Rachid and princesses Meriem et Hasna who are now obeses

her worst outfit so far,I don't like anything there maybe a little the colors it suit Lalla salma alot.
I don't care for her weight that might only the pic angle,that's not important to me,and I am not sure if she is pregnant (that will be a great news).

Hideous, the entire outfit is just awful. The colour doesn't suit Salma at all who looks much better in deep, rich colours. The ensemble itself looks like something I would expect to see on a much older woman like Queen Sofia or maybe Queen Elizabeth II. She's in her early 30's and yet she is dressed like a matronly, middle-aged woman. It doesn't help that Princesses Ghida and Dina look so youthful and fresh next to her. They look stylish and young at the same time.

IMHO she could really do with a haircut as well, it does nothing for her face at the moment.

The hair does nothing for Lalla Salma, it looks like a big mess of curls.
The outfit isnt her age, would like to see it on an elder women but its not bad. I like the color on her, it suits her IMO.

The hair is gorgeous, and the shape of the outfit is nice, but the colour is not good for her skin tone. It washes her out. It does look like she has gained some weight, but it could be due to the outfit.

I like the top part of the outfit. I would like to see what the rest of the outfit looks like. Is it a skirt? The belted jacket is nice.

I like the top part of the outfit. I would like to see what the rest of the outfit looks like. Is it a skirt? The belted jacket is nice.

An improvment from yesterdays outfit. This look is very Rania look IMO, she has worn outfits quite similar dozens of times.
This is a new look for Lalla Salma, the suit jacket with a belt worn over it. Its a nice look but the belt is sitting to high up which gives the impression the belt was a bit too small to wear abit lower.
The jacket looks like it fits perfectly. I would really like to see the full view to know whether this was a skirt or pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom