The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 08:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubna2 View Post
I saw the event on TV, the skirt was OK nice colors but not a very nice cut(short and large), I don't like the blouse and the shoes, and her jewels weren't nice also, earings and ring weren't beautiful at all. I don't like her also her hairs, they seems really very dry.
for me the lokk was average
well did miss the tv broadcast..lol since iīm in autria..
has anyone of you one pics of the whole outfit..?
no matter what size..
which shoes did she wear..??
thanx
..in advance..

Old 06-25-2009, 09:17 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Lalla Salmas brown outfit at the conference. The brown is a nice shade and the I like the bow which look like organza. The dress is quite flattering.

Picture

Old 06-25-2009, 10:04 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Ė Jordan

Other pic today:
Photo from Getty Images - News, photos, topics, and quotes
Old 06-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Gentry

Yesterday She was much better than today, in general her look was good, I like the blouse, the skirt was nice but quite short for Moroccan Princess, I didn't like her hairdo but she was nice :)
Today No comment, I don't like at all what she was wearing, she looks tired, very bad make up, the dress is not bad, but I don't like her look today
Old 06-25-2009, 11:11 AM
Gentry

Yesterday
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_kqj5J-SW3kk/SkOCPRdWeTI/AAAAAAAADs0/luhAIR8rkLs/s1600-h/10164941.jpg
Old 06-25-2009, 11:49 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

Quote:
Yesterday
10164941.jpg (image)
i think she looks great and elegant as a first lady should be,love the skirt,the white blouse was a good choice for the nice skirt,and her hair is nice change.
her earrings are lovely too.

Quote:
Lalla Salmas brown outfit at the conference. The brown is a nice shade and the I like the bow which look like organza. The dress is quite flattering.

Picture
she looks fantastic,dress is lovely and the color too wich suit her skin perfectly,i also like the hair.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

i loved her look in both days , the 2nd color really fits her . what a lovely little princess with nice hat :)
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the brown dress! It looks modern, fresh, and elegant. The color is gorgeous next to her beautiful hair, and I love the sheer top part.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

actually the brown dress looks wonderful on Lalla salma,great color,hair is nice too,however I think a nice suit would be good for this event.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:11 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
actually the brown dress looks wonderful on Lalla salma,great color,hair is nice too,however I think a nice suit would be good for this event.
I would disagree on the suit to this event. Yes a suit would also work just as well but in the group picture everyone is in a suit look. The dress Salma wore is just as equal to a beautiful suit, the dress was very falttering and elegent
Old 06-26-2009, 02:52 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post

Picture
Yes I agree with you. The dress does look beautiful on Lalla Salma. Her arrival outfit in Tunisia looked wonderful and fresh aswell.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Courtier

Both outfits look great.
The dress is particularly stunning.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:00 AM
Courtier

Her arrival outfit was refreshing, and the brown dress http://i44.tinypic.com/21mrn0m.jpg is exceptionnaly stunning. Salma must keep on this style and colors, it suits her very well, the shoes, bag and earrings are beautiful, they are a perfect match of her dress.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:48 AM
Nobility

About her look in the arrival, for me it was very average, I like the material and colorís skirt, but not the cut, the skirt is at the knees, and it would be better if she wasnít too wide, I think also that sandals (not too high) would be a better choice than ďescarpinĒ. Her choice for the top, for me was bad, this blouse donít match at all with the style of the skirt. I donít like also her hairdo, and she has really a very dry hairs.
Imo, she was better the second day, I like a lot the dress, itís elegant and modern in the same time, and the color suits her a lot, the shoes and bag suits very well the dress style, and her jewels were simple and discreet. But, I donít like her make-up: the colour of lipstick and her way to make-up her eyes is too charged, I would prefer a more a light colors for her eyes, imo, her hairdo decreases the elegance of the look. In spite of that for me, her look of this day was the better she had since her marriage.
On the photo of group she was the better dressed, but Mme Benali in spite of her age has the most pretty and elegant face (too bad that she has overweight, if she was slimmer she would be amazing)
Old 06-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Nobility

brown dress is by Christian Dior
Old 06-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephora View Post
I am very impressed with this outfit. The Dior dress has got a right amount of conservatism and edge. Lalla Salma looked comfortable and relaxed.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:03 AM
Nobility

during the conference, her dress was very very beautiful, I like her bag also it has nice colors, about the hairdo for me it was the week point ( as always) of her look and her way to put them doesnít suit her face
On photos, itís appear that her skin is shinny, it isnít the first time I see her like this and I wonder what she put on her face to shine as much, her make-up was average and I share rosa opinion that her eyes had too heavy make-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoutar View Post
the skirt was nice but quite short for Moroccan Princess,
the skirt was above the knees, on TV it was obvious, especially when she walked, it isn't the first time she wore above knees it was the same thing at her departure of thailand, http://i25.tinypic.com/14o9mjo.jpg
each one make what he want, but personally I prefer the lenght at knees
Old 06-28-2009, 08:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa View Post
About her look in the arrival, for me it was very average, I like the material and colorís skirt, but not the cut, the skirt is at the knees, and it would be better if she wasnít too wide, I think also that sandals (not too high) would be a better choice than ďescarpinĒ. Her choice for the top, for me was bad, this blouse donít match at all with the style of the skirt. I donít like also her hairdo, and she has really a very dry hairs.
Imo, she was better the second day, I like a lot the dress, itís elegant and modern in the same time, and the color suits her a lot, the shoes and bag suits very well the dress style, and her jewels were simple and discreet. But, I donít like her make-up: the colour of lipstick and her way to make-up her eyes is too charged, I would prefer a more a light colors for her eyes, imo, her hairdo decreases the elegance of the look. In spite of that for me, her look of this day was the better she had since her marriage.
On the photo of group she was the better dressed, but Mme Benali in spite of her age has the most pretty and elegant face (too bad that she has overweight, if she was slimmer she would be amazing)
I don't like the all look of the arrival...skirt, belt, jewellery, HAIR DO
not a first lady look , even if she wanted it "casual" ...
about the dress of day 2, this is the less spectacular she wore since her marriage ok, but nothing special ....don't like her hairdo again, her make up...I don't like the earrings of this day to
And I saw her on moroccan tv..i don't know why she used to keep her sun-glasses till the inside, at her arrival at the congress place, she kept it inside till Mrs Benali comes to her to saluate .....

Mrs Benali is elegant, have a beautiful face yes if she was thinner she would be stunning
Old 06-28-2009, 02:30 PM
Heir Apparent

Salma's dress at the conference was gorgeous. The colour complemented her skin plus her accessories look really good.

Her arrival outfit was a definite miss. The skirt was lovely but looked bizarre with that tailored white jacket. The kids looked like such cuties though!

Her hair is another matter, it's incredibly dry and unhealthy in the arrival photos and needs a cut to add some style.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
I don't like the all look of the arrival...skirt, belt, jewellery, HAIR DO
not a first lady look , even if she wanted it "casual" ...
about the dress of day 2, this is the less spectacular she wore since her marriage ok, but nothing special ....don't like her hairdo again, her make up...I don't like the earrings of this day to
And I saw her on moroccan tv..i don't know why she used to keep her sun-glasses till the inside, at her arrival at the congress place, she kept it inside till Mrs Benali comes to her to saluate .....

Mrs Benali is elegant, have a beautiful face yes if she was thinner she would be stunning

About the second day, personally I like a lot this style of dress, the cut is simple with a nice collar and nice sleeves and the colour is one of my preferred for summer and it suits her nicely, the accessories also are nice, usually I donít like her bags, but this time she had a nice one, and for once she donít put all her jewels in same time, I would say that if she had another hairdo and a refined make-up, her look for me would be classy, unfortunately her hairs in this way and her heavy make-up waste the most beautiful garment
For her arrival, since it isnít a state visit, I think that to wore in more casual way isnít wrong, but not in the way she choose, the blouse donít suit the skirt and give her a cheap look, I agree with you about belt (imo salma hasnít the waist to wear belts in this way, this one or another) and her jewels in the shape of daisy give her a look of vacationer.

You say that she kept her sunglasses until the entry; it seems that it became a habit; I remember that last year in Senegal she did the same thing when she attended the forum, I think that unless if she has a problem with her eyes, she must remove them as soon as she leaves the car, it's more respectful for the person who welcome her