The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 04:14 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

President of China visits Morocco.
http://i40.tinypic.com/oqgbo6.jpg

Old 06-11-2009, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

lovely caftan,i like the combination between the two color unusual,i just don't like the make-up.
i like the way she handle her caftan very sophisticated.

Old 06-12-2009, 03:47 AM
Aristocracy

wow love the bright color of her caftan...looks awesome..at least to me..thanx for sharing
Old 06-12-2009, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Skhirat 2006
http://i44.tinypic.com/20qhn39.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/29wpqau.jpg
Old 06-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I like Lalla Salma in darker colors, and this black and white ensemble looks great on her. I love the little jacket! The round collar and swingy shape are really cute.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:49 AM
Heir Apparent

The photo from the China visit is old, right? The caftan was incredibly ugly, tasteless and garish.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:56 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Love the classic black and white combination. Suits Lalla Salma amazingly.
Old 06-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

dark colors suit Lalla salma alot,I think she look cute in this white and black suit with the little belly,she was then pregnant with Lalla khadija
Old 06-21-2009, 11:29 AM
Nobility

these photos were posted by Mademoiselle Lilo in lalla salma association thread
http://i39.tinypic.com/s6111c
http://i43.tinypic.com/zmbf3s.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2a7uc0g.jpg

the photos 1 and 2 were taken during the first day, the suit was ok, but I didn't like the white shoes, especially with black panty (I saw the activity on TV)
the photo 3 was taken during the last day, she was better imo
Old 06-21-2009, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

actually i liked the white and black outfit more than the day 2 outfit the jacket is nice but i didn't like the long skirt at all.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:49 AM
Nobility

Quote:
actually i liked the white and black outfit more than the day 2 outfit the jacket is nice but i didn't like the long skirt at all.
the day 2, I think she was at museum, she was in black and she had a large skirt, the photo 3 was of the last day, I agree with you about the skirt she was too tight, but the whole look was average, but the day one (photo 1 and 2), for me her white shoes were of very bad taste, and make the whole look not nice, even if the suit was OK
Old 06-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

opps,i was talking about the day 3 outfit wich i don't like the skirt my mistake thanks for warning me,the outfit for museum was the best for me i loved the grey skirt and black jacket.
Old 06-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

why did she wore a scarf?
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-21-2009, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

that's because she was on visit to Saudi Arabia xavi,the pictures are a little old,from last March.
Old 06-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Royal Highness

Anyway I like Lala Salma wearing scarfs and the magnificent caftans. This only stresses how elegant she is!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

thanks mademoiselle lilo , she looks nice in scarf.
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-25-2009, 05:19 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Tunisia 24-June 2009
http://i42.tinypic.com/30b1tm9.jpg
blose is recycled from 2007:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2rhy4k3.jpg
Old 06-25-2009, 06:21 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Tunisia 24-June 2009
http://i42.tinypic.com/30b1tm9.jpg
blose is recycled from 2007:
http://i44.tinypic.com/2rhy4k3.jpg
I saw the event on TV, the skirt was OK nice colors but not a very nice cut(short and large), I don't like the blouse and the shoes, and her jewels weren't nice also, earings and ring weren't beautiful at all. I don't like her also her hairs, they seems really very dry.
for me the lokk was average
Old 06-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Heir Presumptive

she looks great,love the skirt lovely color,I like her blouse too she looks good in white,her hair is nice change from her usual curly hair we used to see.
I am not fan of the jewls.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:27 AM
Heir Presumptive

she looks nice , the outfit is great and loved her earrings, but not sure of the hair

Closed Thread