Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2005-March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Lilo! Yes she looks nice in blue.

I like the clothes in all three pictures, but that orange coat in the middle is absolutely beautiful! Does anyone know who designed it, and when this photo was taken?

I always hated that orange/rust coat. IMRIC Queen Noor wore the same one, I found the brown trim really tacky.

However, the suit on the left, with the bow is very elegant.

I quite liked the orange coat but I thought it had to be left open. The triming on the sides break down the orange IMO.
It was by Valentino Couture

I don't really like this coat.I find it so fake and tasteless.

actually i like the orange coat alot ,I remember the one of queen noor that Little_star mention she was wearing orange pant too that make the look a little too much.

actually i like the orange coat alot ,I remember the one of queen noor that Little_star mention she was wearing orange pant too that make the look a little too much.

I can´t remember Qnoor in orange, Shrifia do you remember the event?:flowers:

:previous: she was in UN for a speech,and she was wearing orange caot similar to this orange caot of Lalla salma not the same but similar,she had something wrong with her arm maybe broken,I'll try to find pic for you.

Thank´s Shrifia:flowers: Now I remember the outfit I´ll search the pics Queen Noor wore it many times.

The suit is elegant, but I would have preferred to see a brighter colored blouse underneath. It needs a bit of color.

Nice suit!I like its cut,it suits her a lot!

Lalla Salma cisiting a pediatric oncology center today in nice grey suit,look elegant,i like the look:
http://s5.tinypic.com/20roj02.jpg

I like her natural make-up, the pants of the suit are nice, the top is average suitable with the jacket, for me, this one isn't beautiful, especially the lapel of the collar that is in same time small and deep, I don't know if it's the top that is too thick for it's material but it seems that the jacket is too tight for her on shoulders and waist, that gives her a clumsy bearing, the earrings and necklace don't match well with the style of the outfit, small earrings and no necklace would be better
About her hairs for me she hasn't a hairdo; she has a mass of hairs on her head that's all

Its a nice suit and fits her perfectly IMO. The top underneth is abit too high rounded IMO. Something abit lower wouldve looked nice.

i saw the valentino suit (on the left) on a model and it looks great. it just surprising how it looks cheap on salma. her hairdo, the small tiny bag, sandals/shoes and that belt on her waist, make the suit look very cheap :nonono: pity a valentino dress was worn like that. the orange coat imo was nice even i don't like this idea of wearing cloths on same color of guest's country' flag :wacko: and by chance, the guards coats are also orange ;)

Lalla Salma cisiting a pediatric oncology center today in nice grey suit,look elegant,i like the look:
[URL]http://s5.tinypic.com/20roj02.jpg[/URL]
The grey suit is ok. at least i prefer it on other flashy suits she wore before. but the whole jacket look small and tight. i agree, she has to find a solution to her hair, a suitable cut and change dyeing color. often it doesn't look natural.

congrats for choosing this grey suit...fits her so well
she has a good shape for suits...compared to hm let´s say princess letizia sometimes...thanx

one more time i don't find her elegant at all
the shape of the jacket doesn't suit her at all, and seem to be to small for her (at shoulders)
the t-shirt under ..
her long and bad dressed hairs taken by a "chouchou" (this elastic his french) give her a very cheap teen look
her strange behaviour, (or maybe just the impression given by the pic)
Mrs Baddou, behind Mrs Chirac in red, often with her at events , is the most of the time, very much more elegant and classy

one more time i don't find her elegant at all
the shape of the jacket doesn't suit her at all, and seem to be to small for her (at shoulders)

I disagree. The short jacket shows the length of her legs and gives her height. If it was a longer jacket, it wouldve shortened her. I dont think the jacket looks small, I think its the was she has her hands places which would move at the shoulders.

I like her natural make-up, the pants of the suit are nice, the top is average suitable with the jacket, for me, this one isn't beautiful, especially the lapel of the collar that is in same time small and deep, I don't know if it's the top that is too thick for it's material but it seems that the jacket is too tight for her on shoulders and waist, that gives her a clumsy bearing, the earrings and necklace don't match well with the style of the outfit, small earrings and no necklace would be better
About her hairs for me she hasn't a hairdo; she has a mass of hairs on her head that's all

I agree with all what you said except about the make-up, if you see the second picture of the MAP, you can see that even if the make-up is light the colors don't suit her, the pink for lipstick and the blush aren't nice on her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom