Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2005-March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jellaba is very good idea chaimae,it's impossible that morroccan ladies live without Jellaba in their wardrobe even the princesse:),i just wish seen them on it during official duties too would look awsome.
i remember seen Lalla Meryem on Jellaba during one of her activities she looked fabulous.

and i agree with madmoisell lilo i dont like the shinny details in the suit specialy if the event is a conference !i think Asmae Asaad was the most beatiful.
!
because at the origin...Jellaba was for men....not for Woman
now, every body think that ladies wore Jellabas since for ever....but it's very recent...less than 50-60years ...and it stay a casual outfit, above all for princesses

i agree with you sgl , me too i like lala salma in her traditional clothes , she looks more beautiful and she have a nice taste in cafatan :wub:
!
this is your opinion and I respect, but IMO Lalla Meryem, Hasna, Asma, Soukeina...have really good taste in beldi, caftan, teckchitas and in "occidental clothes" to..Lalla Salma at least doesn't at all...by far

I have to agree with you ikram, I think Lalla Meryem and Lalla Hasna often wear nicer caftans. Salma's style is quite gaudy imo whereas the other two ladies tend to wear clothes that are more muted but look better.

i disagree here with you girls,and it's a question of taste i guess:)
Lalla Salma looks always beautiful in caftans,there is some bad choices of cours nobody is perfect,but i like most of her caftans for example the one she wore in Fez fistival this years,last year too,he caftan in Thailand,the visit of Nicolas Sarkozy,Lalla Khadija birth,the last purple one is splendid........
she looks very very princess in her caftans as sgl said:flowers:

Okay, I think thats enough with all the comapring and lets get back on topic. Further posts on comparing will be deleted.

Thanks
Dazz:chris:

Princess is a title nothing more. however if you connect "princess" to "grace", there are many ppl have a lot of grace, charm and a magnetic quality of personality and aren't princesses or have any royal title. and personally, i didn't see any of that or pleasing charm or refinement on salma. this can't exclude she can be nice person, but charisma is something else.

this is an opinion,you're opinion Zineb wich i respect.
but i do see that Lalla Salma have alot of grace and charm,there is something very special about her smille,she brings a new and fresh air to the Alawites royal family,that lovely and nice touch.

this is an opinion,you're opinion Zineb wich i respect.
but i do see that Lalla Salma have alot of grace and charm,there is something very special about her smille,she brings a new and fresh air to the Alawites royal family,that lovely and nice touch.
I agree with you M.Lilou,I too find Lalla salma very charming princess.
she is definitely a lovely addition to the family with he unique look:)

yes I think Lalla Salma is different than the other princesses in her family, she's a beauty and close to the heart princess.

http://i35.tinypic.com/35d6cmf.jpg

It seems to be a nice suit, this tint of green suits her, and the colour of the blouse is nice choose, we can’t see what’s the cut, but it seems nice, hope that it isn’t too tighten (lalla salma usually wore too tighten skirt suits), imo it’s a channel suit, what do you think?
Ps: don’t understand what she has on her knees, is it a part of the blouse? We have to wait for the video to saw more

Princess is a title nothing more. however if you connect "princess" to "grace", there are many ppl have a lot of grace, charm and a magnetic quality of personality and aren't princesses or have any royal title. and personally, i didn't see any of that or pleasing charm or refinement on salma. this can't exclude she can be nice person, but charisma is something else.

i agree with you for me also lalla salma isn't a kind of lady that I can say that she is charming or charismatic, for me she is a very plain lady, and as you say that don't exclude that she can be a nice person

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this suit. It does look like it is Chanel. Lalla Salma is, IMO, very beautiful and charming.

the video of her activity of yesteray 22/11/08 :: 2M.tv :: VIDEO : :
imo, she look like she will play theatre, her look is very 1930 and her hairs weren't nice at all,
she hasn't the good look to receive the Nobel Price 2008 of medecine

imo, she look like she will play theatre, her look is very 1930 and her hairs weren't nice at all,

Maghreb Arabe Presse: SAR la Princesse Lalla Salma préside la remise des prix 2008 de l'Association Lalla Salma de Lutte Contre le Cancer
yes, she has a very pompous look:rolleyes:, I don't know why she choose this garment, in more it don't suit her at all, it gives her a large waist and she looks 40 years old
This kind of style, could suit a lady with a smooth features, when those of Selma are enough hard
I think also that if she wants to have a style of the ancient century, she must continue in this way and hairdo her hairs in bun, it would be better than this mass of hairs without style

Not a bad outfit but not a very nice one. The picture isnt easy to judge but I would prefer the top button to be open to give the look a softer feeling to it. The color is nice and I like the ruffles out of the sweater/dress/jacket

she doesn't receive the nobel price. she is just handing in a price to the person who will.

you can have a "1930 look" very fancy, classy, "retro" with very elegant dresses, skirts, shirts.....but the look of Lalla Salma on these pic does not have any sense ....

you can have a "1930 look" very fancy, classy, "retro" with very elegant dresses, skirts, shirts.....but the look of Lalla Salma on these pic does not have any sense ....

I think also that it's possible to be elegant with "1930 look", but to be careful for details, to not fall on the theatrical look as the one of lalla salma
the lace cuffs for example are too much for this dress that is already complicated with pleating in the back, the button in all the longer and the top blouse

she doesn't receive the nobel price. she is just handing in a price to the person who will.

of course lalla salma don't win Noble Price of medicine, sorry for my bad english:) I want to say that she welcomed the Professor who win the Nobel Price of this year, and she gave him a price:flowers:

i like the colour of the dress looks good on her,i just hated the blouse,not very fan of the sleeves of it too,i prefer by far her grey/green outfit very elegant and very beautiful and suit her alot:flowers:

I agree, it’s a problem of balance, this style is heavy, and the hairdo add of heaviness
I think that without the big lace cuffs, and the pleated of the skirt, the dress would be average

by the way i like the hair ,she cut her hair?i have the feeling her hairdo is different???

I agree, it’s a problem of balance, this style is heavy, and the hairdo add of heaviness
I think that without the big lace cuffs, and the pleated of the skirt, the dress would be average
i agree with u loubna2. the whole look is heavy. the hairdo looks same as her first engagement picture with M6, which shows big ears. after her wedding, i heard she did a plastic surgery to her ears. now i understand her ears weren't evident bcz she put some hair on her ears. and with all big names in fashion design and hairstyles in this world, i wonder how no one could give this woman a nice fashion style and a suitable hairdo :ermm: sometimes i think it's a fashion fever, shopping, shopping without thinking if it does suit or not. i wonder also if fashion designer want only gain money without giving the right advise, or does salma fix to her taste and she doesn't follow any advise.

zineb;857926 which shows big ears. after her wedding said:
Zineb do you have any source or links that confirmat what you say here about Lalla Salma "plastic surgery"??
i am waithing for a link.

somewhere in these forums
AH,you mean some of the members comments in Royals having plastic surgery's thead!!!
comments of memmbers without link for confirmation is not what i call a reliable source,i thought you have something news about this like photos of before and after,articles......

AH,you mean some of the members comments in Royals having plastic surgery's thead!!!
comments of memmbers without link for confirmation is not what i call a reliable source,i thought you have something news about this like photos of before and after,articles......
the source in this forum is linked to a statement from someone worked in the palace. and u know in moroccan royal family the only "reliable source" is the palace statement, which no way will speak about personal life of that family or will tell u if salma had any kind of plastic surgery. pictures before ar locked in the palace ;)

my dear not everyone say he know somebody who work in the Palace is telling the truth:)
and i have to tell you the moroccan royal family are not the only "reliable source"....we got alot of news about MRF,in other places thanks to the Net and newspappers:ROFLMAO:

my dear not everyone say he know somebody who work in the Palace is telling the truth:)
and i have to tell you the moroccan royal family are not the only "reliable source"....we got alot of news about MRF,in other places thanks to the Net and newspappers:ROFLMAO:
well, seems u don't know moroccan royal family and media's restrictions in morocco :D which newspapers do u mean can say salma had plastic surgery, whitout being closed or put their manager in jail? :D to ur knowledge, royal family did always repeated that the only "reliable source" about their life is statement made by royal palace .. and hopefuly ppl working in palace .. that what their statement didn't say :lol:
got it, fine. if u don't get it, the moderator will stop the discussion :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom