Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2005-March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the photos and I totally agree with you. The first outfit, the pale green suit was much nicer.

Princess Lalla Salma always looks elegant; whether she is wearing a suit to a professional engagement, or one of her beautiful caftans.

I totally agree with you little_star. the top looks very cheap, like every day's blouse. and the belt isn't appropriate. it suits someone very slim like rania.
after all these years, i still see salma doesn't have a sophisticated and well balanced style for each event.

i agree with you zineb and little star ..... its beter than Mrs moubaraks dress ...

Personally I thought Suzanne Mubarak looked really nice, it's not something I would wear but perfectly suitable for a woman of her age and figure.

The blouse is awful, imo. It's verycheap looking and doesn't even fit very well, it's far too baggy.

I completely agree with you, Little_Star. The shiny fabric just doesn't look good on her. She usually looks very elegant, but this is a big change for her.

Isn't dreadfully difficult for women like Lalla Salma (or any other queen/lalla from a muslim country) to dress in the right way?? I mean, they are supposed to look "western", but are also from a muslim country?

Isn't dreadfully difficult for women like Lalla Salma (or any other queen/lalla from a muslim country) to dress in the right way?? I mean, they are supposed to look "western", but are also from a muslim country?

in morocco, princesses, dress with western clothes since 50 years ago, and there isn't a problem
what wore salma is ugly ans there isn't anything to do with the religion

I agree with the other posters. I usually like Lalla Salma's outfits, but this is an exception. What is printed on it? It looks like belts or leashes. Her hair is so pretty, but she pulled it back with one of those 1980s hair-ties. Not a good choice, IMO.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2zz46ef.jpg:smile:

don't like at all the outfit, the shape and the matrial isn't elegant, it look like a peignoir, dont like also the hairs, seems curled and the hairdo don't suit her face
at the first sight, i thought what she wears is djellaba with a hermes fabric ;) it doesn't have any shape. i wonder how many thousand of euros she spends on that, yet it doesn't look nice. the metallic bag doesn't match and harmonize with the top. and the hair ... :whistling:

i am not fan of dress too not good choice at all,she was wearing nice pants though.

th grey outfit is ok,the bag is lovely,she looks good,but i hate the shinny details.
she wore this outfit before,during Moulay Hassan's first day at school if somone watch the video that Shrifia post.

during to the tv i find that lalla salma is tipicall in her way to dress no other woman imitate her she is unique in her way to shoose her clothes i find them very nice and look to her young age .

I really like this outfit. The suit is very chic. Shiny details can be difficult to wear, but they look nice on this suit. Her bag is also very nice. She looks lovely in this color.

I don't like the jaket, with the shiny detail, the pants was too long and too large
lalla salma has a very average taste imo

very good notice M.Lilou,she wore this outfit for her son's first day at school:)
actually I find her grey suit very chic,she looks great at the conference very smart choice,the shinny things is lovely addition to the whole outfit.

I don't like the jaket, with the shiny detail, the pants was too long and too large
lalla salma has a very average taste imo
yes, the pants are too long and too large. it doesn't look nice. it remember me of the light purple pants she wore at unisco in paris, which were also too long and too large. and if u notice she often wears either large pants-suits or tight skirt-suits, which is very strange, rarely an outfit well-fitted on her. also she has to put the right makeup for her skin. since few months, in pictures taken of her, it looks oily and shiny on forehead, cheeks, nose

I manage it as do millions of other muslim women across the globe every day.

For someone who tends to wear high-end designer clothes or couture only she has incredibly bad taste. The last 2 outfits were awful.

I like Lalla Salma best when she is wearing her traditional Moroccan clothing. The combination of her lovely caftans with that gorgeous red hair is so striking. She looks every inch the princess when she is dressed traditionally, IMO.

lalla salma historical name she lok good and best in both clothes traditional and modern .

I like Lalla Salma best when she is wearing her traditional Moroccan clothing. The combination of her lovely caftans with that gorgeous red hair is so striking. She looks every inch the princess when she is dressed traditionally, IMO.
i agree with you sgl , me too i like lala salma in her traditional clothes , she looks more beautiful and she have a nice taste in cafatan :wub:
and i agree with madmoisell lilo i dont like the shinny details in the suit specialy if the event is a conference !i think Asmae Asaad was the most beatiful.
but i have a question : whay lala salam and the moroccan princess don't use the 'jellaba ' as a official dress for theire official duties here in morocco ? not always but often!
i think we have a really nice deseigne of' djellaba' ! they can looks fabulous in this outfit !
hope to see them one day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom