The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Plus she needs to ditch her pink obsession, it looks awful on her.
i'll think i 'll say it again pink is the slogan of her caimpagne against cancer this is why she put the pink shal with the outfit all the wamen there did the same thing.

Old 05-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis View Post
I saw lalla salma yesterday on TV, and what I can say that she don't know how to mach her clothes with the event, because he look was too much for this event, her bag, the style of the suit, the shoes, all was too much to go to a hospital
i agree with you. i think it's too much for a simple visit to a hospital. the whole money spent on those suits, bags and shoes every time she inaugurates a center, could be well invested in this hospital or elsewhere to me it's not necessary at all. i don't know if she thought about that or not?

Old 05-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
her more photos:
المغربية – الموقع الإلكتروني لجريدة الصحراء المغربية
i still think she looks lovely yesterday the pink is the slogan of the national campaign launched by he association so this way she add the pink shal to her outfit.

the problem isn't the pink scarf, we know that it's the slogan of the campaign, but did you see the back of the suit with the "volant" in the back and the dentell in the "3/4" it's too formal, not at all well to this kind of event, and her bag is a bag of fiesta
really I think that her look wasn't suitable, it's a campaign against the cancer, not a mondaine ceremony
it's my opinon, and i don't like at all her style of yesterday
Old 05-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by zineb View Post
i agree with you. i think it's too much for a simple visit to a hospital. the whole money spent on those suits, bags and shoes every time she inaugurates a center, could be well invested in this hospital or elsewhere to me it's not necessary at all. i don't know if she thought about that or not?

"too much" it's the right word, personally, and I am not afraid to say it, I was chocked wen I saw her yesterday on TV, with her ceremonial look to go to hospital
Old 05-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by loubna2 View Post
the problem isn't the pink scarf, we know that it's the slogan of the campaign, but did you see the back of the suit with the "volant" in the back and the dentell in the "3/4" it's too formal, not at all well to this kind of event, and her bag is a bag of fiesta
really I think that her look wasn't suitable, it's a campaign against the cancer, not a mondaine ceremony
it's my opinon, and i don't like at all her style of yesterday
it's you're opinion and respect it of cours you can say what you want this is what make this forum intersting and rish.
yes i say her clothes,on photos and TV and i as said it i like her outfit,i like the colours she choose and i don't think at all the it's fiesta look,if she wore a flashy colours maybe wouldn't be suitable and in all way she can't win with girls
Old 05-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post

she hasn't a nice taste, personally, it's very rare that I find her elegant, they are always a thing that go away, and what it's obvious is that she like the style "nouveau riche", like the one of yesterday to go to a hospital
Old 05-08-2008, 07:38 AM
Nobility

don't like the back of her skirt, and her bag isn't nice also
Old 05-08-2008, 09:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

Location: Between the first and second floor of the Eiffel Tower, France
I had to delete some unnecessary posts whose only utility was to argue. If these ridiculous fights persist, we will close the thread to let everyone calm down.

Thank you.

Now, let's get back on topic, please.

TheTruth
RHofF Moderator

Please, help find a cure for ALS

Because it matters...
Old 05-10-2008, 07:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

Well I think Lalla Salma is absolutely gorgeous and I love her kaftans and I hope that never ever changes her hair. She looks wonderful in Morrocan dress and in the European designer fashions, she always looks very dignified. She keeps a low profile but when she travels abroad her public image is immaculate. I think her low profile echos the fact that Morroco does not have a queen, and she is styled the Princess Salma wife of the King.
Old 05-30-2008, 01:04 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

today:
http://i29.tinypic.com/2jcegko.jpg
the outfit is ok but the shoes very ugly.
Old 05-30-2008, 02:46 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
today:
http://i29.tinypic.com/2jcegko.jpg
the outfit is ok but the shoes very ugly.
Its a bad picture of the shoes, so I cant judge. Outfit is okay, I like the color, the top/jacket looks pretty. All together looks like it fits very well.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Its a bad picture of the shoes, so I cant judge. Outfit is okay, I like the color, the top/jacket looks pretty. All together looks like it fits very well.
I'll say the same bad caption for shoes so it look bad and me too I can judge if it's ugly or not,the outfit is nice and seems like Lalla salma lost some weight,she looks great today anyway.
Old 05-30-2008, 07:19 PM
Aristocracy

the suit and shoes are flashy. i think we have to consider it's definitely salma style in whatever circumstances. from that "bad picture caption" the shoes look like cheap wedding pairs
Old 05-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't like the shiny fabric, which is just cheap looking.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:01 PM
Heir Apparent

lovely white outfit with black belt the whole look seems very elegant and suit her.
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1213044908
Old 06-10-2008, 08:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the photo, shrifia!

My eye was distracted by that gorgeous ring she is wearing though!
Old 06-10-2008, 05:34 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

gorgeous outfit,she looks very elegant and professional,love her black Accessories:beautiful
Old 06-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Aristocracy

how was the whole look? the white top looks like nurse uniform.
I think salma matching accessories does make the look a bit over and she sticks to similar styles, always concentrating on jewells.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Gentry

I saw the event on TV
I like her look this time, she was very elegant and simple
I like the style of what she was wearing and the hair do
I don't like Lalla salma's taste but yesterday she was simply pretty and elegant
Old 09-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Lalla Salma in Geneva 29-30 aug
lovely outfit i love the colour http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1220042028 she wore it before during one of her official duties in morocco http://i38.tinypic.com/mlrpmw.jpg
second outfit looks so elegant on her with the black trousers but once you take a close look the jacket too shinny for daytime duties http://i33.tinypic.com/28m0byo.jpg i would love she choose another nice colour like her first outfit.
nice jewlery by the way

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion and style, princess lalla salma