Princess Lalla Salma's Fashion and Style Part 1: April 2005-March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lalla Salma's caftan is wonderful, indeed. Pale gold threads nicely matched the silver ones. She looked radiant. I wish she had a different hairstyle.

Lalla Salma's caftan is wonderful, indeed. Pale gold threads nicely matched the silver ones. She looked radiant. I wish she had a different hairstyle.
AL-bina , i think the hairstyle this time was ok ;) not that bad :flowers:

the red dress is nice, but don't suit at all a welcome, for what i see in the picture the make-up don't suit her, especially the too red lipstick:nonono:
her kaftan of dinner is very nice, and suits her, i can't see well the hairdo but it seems to be ok

the red dress is nice, but don't suit at all a welcome, for what i see in the picture the make-up don't suit her, especially the too red lipstick:nonono:
her kaftan of dinner is very nice, and suits her, i can't see well the hairdo but it seems to be ok
that's what i thought rosa. the red dress isn't for a day, while welcoming their guests. maybe for an evening event, it would be nice.
as for the caftan, i'm not fan for the whole look and how she handles herself in that caftan. it just doesn't look elegant at all.

Is that the regular lenght of the caftan? usually it's not that short! the're all long, unless she's holding it wrong??

I think Princess Salma is beautiful. Nobody gets "it" right everytime. Even the beloved Diana Princess of Wales didn't get "it" right everytime. (I thought she was beautiful too.)

that's what i thought rosa. the red dress isn't for a day, while welcoming their guests. maybe for an evening event, it would be nice.
as for the caftan, i'm not fan for the whole look and how she handles herself in that caftan. it just doesn't look elegant at all.

about the dress, it's what I think also, it's much a dress for evening or for a fiesta than for a simple welcome at airport, queen rania (even if the garment was a bit casual) and the jordanian princess weare more appropriate clothes
her caftan for me is nice, the cut is good and the color soft, but i agree with you that she don't know how handle it with elegance

just some thing that came in my mind...as i photographer...(well at least as a big hobby) i have to say it always depends on the moment the pic is taken..these press foto guys and girls ..just adjust the light in situation and blast their cams and flashes over the subject of desire...they are in hurry too and might fight for good place.or have challenge to make it to the door which might be the boarder from foto to no foto zone..so it all works pretty fast...
i do not want to defend lalla salma in any way..maybe she is not "capable" of handling a caftan..:whistling: but i would say it rather depends on the time and photo situation that brings the image to us..we create our own set of reality by viewing and rating it...
so a nice dress can be ruines by short but wrong moment..untypial white balance in fotography or flash angel...
hm so far..sorry for placing this in fashion..lol
just felt like it...hope you all understand
Greets
steve

agree for the inapropriate red dress...not for day, and once more, not of her age she is only 31!!!!
and agree for the evening look....the caftan seems beautiful, but the way she handles it is catastrophic :nonono:
I can not see her hair do, but we can clearly see a blue think on the top of her hair.....
and , i am not again matching jewels...but : the white cristal belt+the light blue think in her hair+the yellow gold on her neck....come on
this teckhita would be beautiful, wear simply, because she is quite shiny, with simple and discret behaviour (like Meryem or hasna or all the moroccan Ladies we have seen here do )

:previous:
What is wrong with the way Lalla Salma handles her caftans? Additonally I dare say that she looked great in the red dress. Rich colour brought out her complexion. What colours should Lalla Salma wear at the age of 31?

Actually the way lalla Salma handles her caftan's is a very normal way. I have seen many Moroccans handle their caftans the same way and other Moroccan princess's. As for her day time dress, the red one, it is totally her age, what is a 31 year old suppose to wear? brown? we would be calling her a granny maybe or pink which we might refer to as barbie. Poor lalla Salma, seems she wont ever please some :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom