The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
Lalla Salma cisiting a pediatric oncology center today in nice grey suit,look elegant,i like the look:
http://s5.tinypic.com/20roj02.jpg
an elegant suit,she look great,the cut suit her perfectly.

Old 02-24-2009, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Queen Sofia visit to Morocco 2005
http://s5.tinypic.com/hti6v5.jpg
loved this white, jacket with the brown skirt,she looked fantastic on this outfit,and the bag is lovely too.

Old 02-24-2009, 05:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
i saw the valentino suit (on the left) on a model and it looks great. it just surprising how it looks cheap on salma. her hairdo, the small tiny bag, sandals/shoes and that belt on her waist, make the suit look very cheap pity a valentino dress was worn like that. the orange coat imo was nice even i don't like this idea of wearing cloths on same color of guest's country' flag and by chance, the guards coats are also orange

Quote:
Lalla Salma cisiting a pediatric oncology center today in nice grey suit,look elegant,i like the look:
The grey suit is ok. at least i prefer it on other flashy suits she wore before. but the whole jacket look small and tight. i agree, she has to find a solution to her hair, a suitable cut and change dyeing color. often it doesn't look natural.
Old 02-25-2009, 05:09 AM
Aristocracy

congrats for choosing this grey suit...fits her so well
she has a good shape for suits...compared to hm let´s say princess letizia sometimes...thanx
Old 02-25-2009, 05:33 AM
Nobility

one more time i don't find her elegant at all
the shape of the jacket doesn't suit her at all, and seem to be to small for her (at shoulders)
the t-shirt under ..
her long and bad dressed hairs taken by a "chouchou" (this elastic his french) give her a very cheap teen look
her strange behaviour, (or maybe just the impression given by the pic)
Mrs Baddou, behind Mrs Chirac in red, often with her at events , is the most of the time, very much more elegant and classy
Old 02-25-2009, 06:49 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
one more time i don't find her elegant at all
the shape of the jacket doesn't suit her at all, and seem to be to small for her (at shoulders)
I disagree. The short jacket shows the length of her legs and gives her height. If it was a longer jacket, it wouldve shortened her. I dont think the jacket looks small, I think its the was she has her hands places which would move at the shoulders.
Old 02-25-2009, 12:17 PM
Heir Apparent

I think the outfit is very flattering & lovely.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:58 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa View Post
I like her natural make-up, the pants of the suit are nice, the top is average suitable with the jacket, for me, this one isn't beautiful, especially the lapel of the collar that is in same time small and deep, I don't know if it's the top that is too thick for it's material but it seems that the jacket is too tight for her on shoulders and waist, that gives her a clumsy bearing, the earrings and necklace don't match well with the style of the outfit, small earrings and no necklace would be better
About her hairs for me she hasn't a hairdo; she has a mass of hairs on her head that's all

I agree with all what you said except about the make-up, if you see the second picture of the MAP, you can see that even if the make-up is light the colors don't suit her, the pink for lipstick and the blush aren't nice on her
Old 02-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Queen Sofia visit to Morocco 2005
http://s5.tinypic.com/hti6v5.jpg
loved this white, jacket with the brown skirt,she looked fantastic on this outfit,and the bag is lovely too.
I love this outfit,absolutely elegant,a successful combination between white and brown,the bag is cute indeed.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

Versalles gala
http://i40.tinypic.com/118f2g1.jpg
Old 02-27-2009, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
This was a beautiful kaftan but wasnt too flattering. It wouldve helped if she had her hair up nicely. Becuase the hair is open, the kaftan looks baggy, I think too much is going on.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Heir Apparent

I think it isn't good kaftan. It's very unflattering.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

i like the caftan,nice one i just wishe she did something else to her hair,love the earings.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

I think the caftan is very pretty, but it looks a bit baggy on the top. It would look nicer if it was more fitted. The color and embroidery are absolutely beautiful.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful, she is so attractive in it! Great!!!
Old 02-27-2009, 05:46 PM
Courtier

I also like it.The sleeves are too large though.
I like the fact that it's yellow .I think ,it was done on purpose so that to refer to Louis XIV (le roi soleil).
I would have prefered her hair up.Her hairdo is in general boring but when they are very curly they are very nice.I love the color of her hair.
The morrocan princesses tend to wear too long caftans.I read somewhere in this forum,that the lengh of their caftans should be of a given lengh and it doesn't matter if the princess is tall or small.I heard it's dictated by the protocol.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

more the caftans were long more soficticated they look,woman who wore it fell soficticated,wearing caftan give you a sush felling of been royal soficticated..you know it's nice felling
over the years and over the many many changes caftans passed lengh and belt(Mdamma)still the most important detail and principe woman has to considerate in caftans.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:06 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrifia View Post
I love this outfit,absolutely elegant,a successful combination between white and brown,the bag is cute indeed.
IMO, the jaket don't match at all with the shape of the skirt, this kind of skirt need a short jacket that mark the waist
she seems to have very high heels, it's for that she stand with her legs a part??
Old 03-01-2009, 07:13 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosa View Post
IMO, the jaket don't match at all with the shape of the skirt, this kind of skirt need a short jacket that mark the waist
she seems to have very high heels, it's for that she stand with her legs a part??
I never like this look, the jacket and skirt are nice, but the whole isn't, I agree that this kind of skirt need a short jacket, another way to wore this skirt nicely is imo, with a panty top (the back inside the skirt) of the same color than the skirt and a white jacket, short with a belt, wore open (to let the top visible) and close only with the belt
about her heels, we can't see them well in this photo, but it seems that they are enough high
Old 03-01-2009, 07:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
it was a beautiful caftan, and the colors were nice on her, but I didn't like her make-up too hard
I like the earrings but without the emeralds that hang

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion and style, princess lalla salma