Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 3: April 2012 - 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the clear picture. The dress is as elegant as I thought it would be. ;) The shoes are awful though.

full image of her dress at opening of FEI forum ; not liking the shoes :

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

;) The dress is really lovely,
can't go wrong with a little black dress,
:ermm: and yes about the shoe it is a bit loud for such an occasion,

One word: "Beautiful."

Can anyone identify the designer of the blouse?

:ermm: I spent the whole day digging and digging,
couldn't find who is it by,
the closest one is a silk shirt by armani collezioni and doesn't even have the same buttons,
please if anyone know what brand is this shirt, share the info with us !!

Princess Haya Looks So Beautiful here , and The Dress Looks So Nice On her , But I Disagree With you guys , I Like Her Shoes looks Unique & Chic And Works Very Good With Black dress to Not Make it all Black Or All Dark , Thank you for Posting xavi83 .

Haya looks beautiful as ever in the black dress - very elegant and classy. But I would have preferred a pair of more classic looking shoes.

;) :ermm: I spent the whole day digging and digging,
couldn't find who is it by,
the closest one is a silk shirt by armani collezioni and doesn't even have the same buttons,
please if anyone know what brand is this shirt, share the info with us !!
We will have to keep our eyes and ears open, as it really is a lovely blouse, I find.

She is amazing, black suits her, I loved her shoes.

The dress is beautiful and her shoes are recycled but I like them.

I love those stripped heels with the solid black dress, very fun done in a nice way.

I agree with you Dazzling,those shoes add the " fun touch" to that classical and elegant dress.
Well done

I think the shoes 'lifted' the outfit and saved it from being too severe. She really seems to be settling into her own style these days and we are seeing a more polished Haya with fewer fashion disasters than previously like those overblown outfits she was wearing to the races in England. She is a naturally pretty woman and it is good to see her looking content. It shows.

I liked the first white outfit ;wished to see more of the 2nd .

I love the 2nd outfit. Its so colorful, so summery and so not Haya but thats nice. She is trying new things and new colors.

The first outfit is great, I hope we get to see a full view soon
the 2nd outfit, well .. :ermm:

i kinda like the second outfit something new from Haya colorful and funny.

thanks a lot I liked her new style ;but the pants look short a bit the top is nice and the hairdo is perfect !

She was perfect. I love the new blouse and her shoes.

May 25, 2012 Rome
new white and black top, shoes and bag
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

The cropped pants look quite good on her. The top is pretty and very summery. The shoes match the clutch which is also quite pretty. Looks like a miu miu clutch.
Its nice seeing her find a style that works, dressing more young and taking risks that are actually working on her well. I wonder if she hired a stylist, this is so different from her past style.

I am wondering the same ; she seems very fresh losing some weight and starting new style .

The top doesn't go well with the pants. Her hair looks cute in a ponytail.

The Ballerina shoe and the bag are so lovely !!,
I prefer this type of pants on her rather than the skinny and high-waisted ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom