Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 3: April 2012 - 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fond of leather pants at all but for some reason her overall is really nice and it works well with the hairstyle, top and heels. I like this younger style on her rather than old looking suits.

i like the night dress looks very elegant with the updo.
the leather pants and white blouse sound like n intersting comb she looks really nice.

The hair do and make up is done really well but that dress does nothing to her and the style with the pearls or crystals all over is quite outdated to me.

not liking the evenning dress but the leather pants is fun sh looks cool I love it.

Horrible. She could wear a nice thoub as other years. The skirt is ugly perhaps in other colour.

The skirt is lovely! I love the color and the black print on it, its very different. The white shirt is a good match but she doesn't have the height to pull of this look. If she wore a thoub it would be a typical appearance of the Princess which would deb boring. I like the fact she tried something new but unfortunately it didnt work.

I also liked the look I think the skirt is very princessy:p
the make up is nice also the hair.

very suitable for the event she attending;she looks good.

i like the prints but i don't think that dress suit Haya it look too big on her.

I really like the print as well but I agree that it looks a size or two too big. But I somehow don't think the poor quality pictures do the dress justice. Overall I think Haya looks lovely as always. She's always so beautiful and infatuating.

Dubai World Cup 2014

Reception
Princess Haya wearing a new print dress
ImageBam

Sheikha Al Jalila wearing a new caftan
ImageBam

The race
Princess Haya and her daughter wore new white caftans
ImageBam
ImageBam

Close up Haya´s shoes & bag.
ImageBam

Im not too sure about Haya's look. The caftan is pretty but the overall was a bit too much white which was too much on the eyes and with that amount of fabric. I also didnt like the fact the the lining was sticking out on the chest bit. Her sandals looked very pretty but idea for a beach party. Moreover, i don't get why she matched gold when the embellishments and jewelry were all white/silver. Nevertheless, her hair was done really nicely and so was he remake up.

I like Al Jalila´s dresses she is so cute. About Haya I like the white caftan but it looks cheap. The necklace as tiara I don´t like it but her hairdo was perfect.

the grey and black dress looks fine to me but i can decide for the white the cut isnt perfect but the hair is she looks amazing in that hairdo.

Dubai World Cup 2014

Reception
Princess Haya wearing a new print dress
ImageBam

Sheikha Al Jalila wearing a new caftan
ImageBam

The race
Princess Haya and her daughter wore new white caftans
ImageBam
ImageBam

Close up Haya´s shoes & bag.
ImageBam

Princess Haya always look great when she wears her hair up, and the necklace worn on the hair was a really nice touch.
But the white Caftan was a little over the top and the sandals weren't appropriate for such an event, they belong to the beach :D
AlJalila is perfect as usual!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom