Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 3: April 2012 - 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything about her look in day 2 is stunning except for the dress itself,
I especially like the makeup, hair-do and the shoes

Louis Vuitton dress isn't that bad not her best but with that hairdo and makeup i think she looks just fine.
while Christian Dior dress is the disaster:eek:dd details cheap shinny fabric and unfitted cut,hat and make up don't help too.

It's good to see her rocking that bold lips look again !!
however, I don't understand the cut of this dress,
I'm sorry but it looks more like a knock-off dress! how could a dress like this go out of Dior's fashion house !!

On 3rd dress Haya isn't tall enough for such detail.

Day one was a knockout! But day 2 and 3 are equally bad, too fussy on day 3 and a very unattractive dress anyway., but the checkered dress, really bad.

June 21, 2013 - Haya attending day 4 of Royal Ascot in a white lace dress with matching lace heels and a white large brim hat which is lovely. I like everything about this look but the heels are not my taste. Normal white leather/patent leather would've worked.

Close up ** Full/side View

I love the looks from Day 1 and 4. Haya's Ascot style is often hit and miss but she's definitely the one to watch I think, never bland and always interesting. Her often-glamorous presence trumps the appearance of the British royal women in my opinion.

I love the looks from Day 1 and 4. Haya's Ascot style is often hit and miss but she's definitely the one to watch I think, never bland and always interesting. Her often-glamorous presence trumps the appearance of the British royal women in my opinion.

I agree, days 1 and 4 were her best fashion outings at Royal Ascot.

day 4 outfit is lovely not fan of the shoes and the hair but the dress and hat are quite intersting.

I liked her White lace outfit , I liked the Dress the most of the looks , she looks Nice & very regal , but her day 1st was the Best

Day 4 is my FAVORITE !! everything about her look is delicate and elegant, and that hair added a youthful touch to the look, really pretty

June 21, 2013 - Haya attending day 4 of Royal Ascot in a white lace dress with matching lace heels and a white large brim hat which is lovely. I like everything about this look but the heels are not my taste. Normal white leather/patent leather would've worked.

Close up ** Full/side View

She looks very good but I feel there's something missing or something is not quite right.

Haya looked great but I would like new hairstyle. The skirt is perfect for her.

I agree with you Salma , she looks Nice & the outfit suits her , But it needs another hair-style ! ,, But IMO if the Skirt Black with that Jacket & belt & white or white & black shoes it would looks Nicer .

Last edited:
The lace of the dress match with heels. I do not like this heels.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Her outfit looks absolutely great! Never saw such shoes....outstanding!

The blue one is the best! The picture in the middle: is it a apricot coloured dress with a pink hat??? I'm surprised - I think these colors do not quite fit together. Actually, the clothes of Princess Haya always perfect. But this combination is ...... we'll, something adventurous for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very nice yet casual look that works well on her. Love the Hermes birkin bag. Even though her shoes match the look, I'm not fond of them.

I totally agree with you , she looks very Nice in this casual outfit & I do like her Hermes bag too , and not like the shoes but it's suits her , But IMO it would looks much better if different pair of shoes , I would to see it in Heel black shoes . But this casual outfit really suits her very well .

The thoub reminds me of a housewife thoub that would be worn around the house. The colour isn't pretty and she doesn't wear such colours very well. Her hair looks a bit messy as well and the white scarf should've been gone.

Looks like she is growing her hair out a bit, looks good on her if styled differently.

Well , I find it ... not that good and doesn't fit in her that much ! But this thoub or this kind of clothes is the most popular throughout her country ,, So I think it must be something traditional .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom