Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 3: April 2012 - 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is nice and the colour perfect for Haya I also like her makeup

the purple dress semms like nice dress with lovely prints buti have to say it look bigger on Haya.

The blouse is beautiful and I love the colour. Will she wear a trousers or skirt?

very cute blouse and color id wonderful for Haya,aquit elegant look without seen if its a pants or skirt:)

Beautiful dress and the earring are amazing, she looks good in green!

I like the colour but I don´t like the dress.

Last edited:
yes the dress seems like for her mom , old fashioned

the dress is indeed old fashion but i like the color on Haya.
here hairdo seems nice only i don'tlike the color.

Cute,I didn´t notice that at first,but now I see that the material is the same,
only the embroidery around the neck and of course the size are different!
Beautiful colour & style for the ladies:flowers:

March 30, 2013 - Attending the Dubai World Cup in a white dress and hair pulled up. She looked good!

Outfit

She looks nice but the dress isn´t spectacular. I love her hairdo. This dress and the orange thoub are the worst dresses at the Dubai World Cup.

the blue dress looks nice on the daughter and the mother.:)
while the white one is abit old fashion for my taste but i must admit Haya looks great and i like her hairdo.

I liked Princess Haya's ensemble worn for the Dubai World Cup. It is retro chic.

That´s right,without the necklace the look would be rather dull,but I like how she wears it! Princess Haya doesn´t seem to be very interested in jewellery,but from time to time she takes a pretty piece and wears it:)

the top looks well on Haya i don't remember Haya wering it before but it's certainly nice piece;and i would like to see the full view of the outfit.

(...) I´d like see a new dress and I don´t like the shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom