Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2
Previous thread can be found here

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:
Royal House of Fashion Moderators
dazzling, Paty, JessRulz & Iceflower

Last edited:
She was glowing last night. I loved the dress, particularly this knot-detail! Her hair looks fantastic like this.

The dress is alright, i prefer the lilac one. :)

very lovely dress,i have to say i like the lillac one more but the black looks great on Haya too,looove the hairdo.

i loved her look ; first i thought the Lilac one is better but then liked the black one more :)

I like the dress in both colours.
The black one is more elegant and better for an evening event, while the lilac one is more vernally, lighter and better for a spring/summer-outdoor event.
So; both dresses were perfect for the occasions. :flowers:

^^ Well said. Both dresses were lovely and appropriate for each event.

I love the black dress but I also like the lilac dress. P.Haya looks so stunning and elegant in her black dress.

March 25, 2010 - Haya in a light green/lime thoub with embroidery.

Beautiful thoub, lovely color which does really look very nice on her. I love the embroidery going down the front and on the sleeves.

Picture

It´s great dress and her hairstyle is nice too.

This dress has so much work on it, which makes it truly outstanding! I loved this colour on Haya - she looks so sweet this time! :flowers:

really this hairdo suits her; the green shades always suits her

The hair style is quite nice, I like the curls but it looks lifeless in the close up picture posted in Haya's current events thread IMO.
Though the length is perfect.

great dress,Haya looks very pretty i love her new short hair.

March 25, 2010 - Haya in a light green/lime thoub with embroidery.

Beautiful thoub, lovely color which does really look very nice on her. I love the embroidery going down the front and on the sleeves.

Picture

The colour of her dress does look lovely on her and I love her hairstyle a lot.

Haya always look lovely in thoube its wonderful she make that a part of her wardrobe very often.
i like the color and embroidery but still want a better photo.

I agree, this traditional dress is really wonderful and Haya looks stunning! I loved her hair like that!!

It looks nice from the limited view given but it is behind a desk. From what I can see - it is a beautiful blue colour and it has great embroidery. Her hair looks much better short. She looks well, which given the no show at Dubai World Cup, is even more surprising IMO. But I agree with the view that we need to see more shots. I cannot pronounce a real opinion on this partial view.

nice color and design , loved the belt but i felt no need for it and did not like the sleeves

I liked the new thoub on Haya. If Xavi didn't mention the belt, I wouldn't notice it. She's right, it wasn't necessary.

Thats a pretty thoub, I like the colored lined going down which adds a colorful touch. Im not sure about the lighter shade of green inserts in teh full view picture, looks quite off IMO.
I like the hair and I like the fact that she is putting some effort these days into her hair & make up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom