Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like a skirt suit with a separate blouse - not a dress? At any rate it's a nice outfit. It looks even better with the hat she wore previously.
Yes or dress with jacket

...“Because of my colored abayas and my unique designs, I was approached by Princess Haya bint Al-Hussein, the wife of the prime minister of the UAE and ruler of Dubai and daughter of the late king of Jordan, to design an abaya for her. I noticed that she always wears white and she looks so angelic in it, so I designed a white abaya with silver and gray beadings for her,” she said...
Source

I wonder if we ever sew it on Princess Haya in public yet?

I don't like this colour on Haya and the fabric of the dress is so unflattering. Not a good choice, IMO.;)

i think she looks great in that color i like it very much.for the dress itself i cant decide yet nothing to be crazy about she looks just ok.
she looks much better with her fair up.

Very pretty color! I like the outfit

Nice colour and style but material is way too clingy for her type of figure.

i think she looks great in that color i like it very much.for the dress itself i cant decide yet nothing to be crazy about she looks just ok.
she looks much better with her fair up.
I agree, Lilo. This marine hue of blue is fantastic and very appealing. She seems to have more charm when her her is up or pulled back IMO.

P. Haya looks very similar to Bristol Palin.

I'd love to see more of the outfit too.

^ I like both looks, the black and gold thoub in particular!! :wub: It looks awesome, very refined, beautiful and so unique!! :flowers:

the golden thoube is my favourite i like the details very much... she looks magestic.

November 5, 2010 Taipei
FEI 2010 Awards
pic

November 5, 2010 Taipei
FEI 2010 Awards
pic

The color & style really suits her. I like the skirt part quite a bit. Its very different from what she has worn in the best & I think its one of her best. I would like to see a better picture though. Not liking her hair up-do, seems a bit too high.

I love this outfit and its colour. The embroidery on the top part makes it so special! Her up-do makes her look older than she is and quite matronly, IMO. Wish she had avoided it! :flowers:

better pic. I like the top and the skirt, she looks great

[Pic

I really can not decide ; at first liked it but then I felt it makes her old but nice color !! and better than other evening dresses she wore ...;) anyways recently I felt she changed / updated her wardrobe ...

recycled thoube Haya wore it several time during her duties in Dubai.
its lovely one colorful and comfortable.

Yes I know is recycled, do you remember when she wore the thoub before? I only remember Nov. 2008.

Haya has some really pretty thoubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom