Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white coat looks too thick, but the overall look is nice. I like the hat and the bag a lot!

^ Wish we could have a better photo, though it's obvious that both pieces are really unflattering.;) Wrong choices IMO.

I struggle with white trousers on the slimmest person. Not a good look IMO.

i think we need a better photo i don't mind the white pants but true the blouse looks unflattering her.

You are welcome Xavi. I like her evening dress, is black and white.

i don't care for the rest but the white and black dress is gorgeous the purse is movely too any close up?

The black and white one in the 2nd link of photos is nice and glamorous looking.
Her hair looks good pulled back.

The cowl neck blouse and cardigan from her casual outfit are nice. I don't care for how the pants look on her.
The black/white dress is lovely.

The overall look of the pants look with the cowl neck top and cardi is quite pretty though the pants arent of a nice fit. I like the color combination & the hair style but I wish she would go a bit darker or have the roots maintained at least.

:previous:
i like the outfit very lovely not sure for the red shoes but i like the rest its bit unsual look but still nice.

i liked the shoes !!! and she has nice collection of bags lately

Nice outfit, I like her in vibrant colors! :flowers:

The Chile outfit is simple and nice. I disliked the red shoes too!
The Aachen red suit was very smart and lady-like. Elegant suits work well for her! ;)

The red suit is really nice and looks good on her.

i also like the red suit from Aachen looks nice and classy.
but didn't she wore this suit before and also in Aachen?

i also like the red suit from Aachen looks nice and classy.
but didn't she wore this suit before and also in Aachen?

No Lilo it´s similar jacket:flowers: Haya wore red jackets in Aachen in 2006, 2009 and 2010.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom