Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavi83 already posted it in the Haya picture thread but since I want to comment the dress I put the same article in here: Haya was visiting Puerto Rico

Eventos de Portada (was it at 25. July 2010??)

Even though I don't like the dress (strange sleeves IMO and I don't like the colour, makes the dress look cheapy) but I love how happy she looks, the hair looks nice too and I love the matchin green earring...and of course her beige chanel-bag. Even though Beige isn't a good choice for that dress IMO. :) I can't see the shoes clearly but on one picture you can see that they are shimmery golden. I think that's a nice choice to the dominat green of the dress. Coloured shoes wouldn't look good :)

April 24, 2011 - Haya in Azerbaijan in black pants and s shiny jacket IMo which is quite ill-fitting. She has worn much nicer suits in the past, this just seems too old for her.

Full view ** Close up

not her best outfit Imo.
the jacket is too shinny and make her look biger.
i like the hair.

I have to agree with Mademoiselle Lilo noting that Princess Haya outfit worn in Azerbaijan is not flattering. Something less shiny and better fitted would have been a much better choice. On a different note, I have to say that Mrs. Alieva looked perfect.
As for the outfit worn at a horse trial, is it a uniform of some kind?

Overall, Princess Haya's dress flattered her figure. Turquoise colour became her well. The material appears to be clingy though.

she also have a similar or the same dress in green.
she looks good anyway,nice colour.

Absolute cute in the turquoise dress...love the way it falls and hugs over her figure..CUTE

Thanx

The material is kind of clingy esp. the bottom part. Color is pretty though.

Princess Haya thoub during DWC 2011.
As Xavi wrote she wore it during Hamzah’s wedding in May 2004 and too during photo shoot 2005.
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

WTA 2011 thoub
[FONT=&quot]ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing[/FONT]

Princess Haya latest traditional dresses

Princess Haya thoub during DWC 2011.
As Xavi wrote she wore it during Hamzah’s wedding in May 2004 and too during photo shoot 2005.

WTA 2011 thoub

Princess Haya latest traditional dresses
The turquoise one from the WTA 2011 is definitely my favourite one. She looks stunning in this one! There also another pretty one she wore at the DWC 2007: Princess Haya at Dubai World Cup | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Love the colour of it (and the hairstyle!)

May 1, 2011 - Haya attending the races in Newmarket in a blue dress. Has this been recycled or just the green version of it?

Princess Haya´s shoes:
bag: ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

May 3, 2011- Opening new FEI building
Princess Haya wore same dress in Chile (2010) and same shoes:
And she has same dress in green colour:

June 3, 2011 - Princess Haya looking really good in a red outfit matched with a red belt, black clutch & shoes at the Epsom Derby races in England. Overall with the soft curls it's quite a nice look, the soft pleats on the skirt is also quite pretty.

Close up ** Full view

i like the outfit princess Haya looks great in red she always did.
not huge fan of the hair.

The red dress is quite flattering on Princess Haya.

She looks good in the red dress. Her hair looks like it might have some red highlights in it, no?

June 4, 2011 - Princess Haya at the Epsom Derby day 2 in a green dress suit with a headpiece and a Chanel classic bag.
Overall, this is a lovely suit, the color is great on her and the fit is very flattering. I quite like the detailing on the back of the skirt/dress. The hair looks really good pulled up with that headpiece which adds a great touch to the overall look.

Close up ** Side view ** Back view

Haya has always used Haute Couture designers such as Valentino, Chanel, Dior etc what is a safe choice in terms of quality but its good to see that she now manages to chose those designes that suit HER figure and not only look good on a slim, tall model and out of place on her.

June 4, 2011 - Princess Haya at the Epsom Derby day 2 in a green dress suit with a headpiece and a Chanel classic bag.
Overall, this is a lovely suit, the color is great on her and the fit is very flattering. I quite like the detailing on the back of the skirt/dress. The hair looks really good pulled up with that headpiece which adds a great touch to the overall look.

Close up ** Side view ** Back view

this is a very pretty outfit on Haya the color suit her alot.the cut of the suit fitt her figure well.
nice hat too.

That's a good colour on Haya, I don't think I've seen her wear it before. The style and cut of the jacket is nice and she seems to be wearing a dress underneath.

Last edited:
that's a gorgeous outfit she looks superb.
i think that shade of purple suit her alot,nice hat.
it's indeed her best outfit in the Ascot so far.

wow that purple ascot dress gives her a very slim line..thanx much..looks cute imho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom