Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the dress is quit lovely and as always she looks great in thoubes.
the hair is messy though.

It's lovely indeed! Both the colour and the fabric look nice. Have we seen this thoub before, Xavi?? ;) I think I remember a similar thoub.

It's lovely indeed! Both the colour and the fabric look nice. Have we seen this thoub before, Xavi?? ;) I think I remember a similar thoub.

am not sure dear ; I just saw her on TV she looked radiant without much make up and I have to get you a pic for her earring they were amazing 2 round shapes one of gold and the second is green

loove the dress green definitely suits her and alot:)
she looks radiant.
this is the first time i saw the thoube i don't think she wore it before.

Lovely color & quite a flattering caftan even though its made from a lot of fabric. I love that color on her & her hair looks really good.

am not sure dear ; I just saw her on TV she looked radiant without much make up and I have to get you a pic for her earring they were amazing 2 round shapes one of gold and the second is green

Oh please do, they sound lovely!! ;) And what about this white scarf? Does it represent something in the Arab world?? :flowers:

princess haya yesterday new thoub and nice color but the style almost like the last green one :

Photo from Getty Images

I prefer this better than the green, I like the print and the soft color even though the green suited her. I wish one of the 2 throbs were more different.

Haya looks divine in this thoube.
truly stunning:the color the design...everything looks great and beautiful.
the jewels are indeed impressive.

Haya looks wonderful. This is a caftan which is more typical of the gulf region, am I correct? The fabric certainly looks that way.

Her caftans come in really pretty colors. She seems to like turquoise like Queen Noor.

Haya looks wonderful. This is a caftan which is more typical of the gulf region, am I correct? The fabric certainly looks that way.

It's a modern way of the traditional caftans which are being made in the past few years. As for the fabric, its very South Asian or at least imported from South Asia.

Im so glad Haya has not turned into blonde again, brown really suits her and brings her features out.

I liked the thoub and the simple look and hairdo she looked relaxed too

March 26, 2011 - At Dubai World Racing Cup

Princess Haya in a white thoub, this looks like the same thoub worn for an official picture.
I just wish she did something with the her hair as it looked a bit too flat.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
very pretty dress,she always feel comfortable in traditional dresses and she looks good in,i have to say she looks almost perfect in that last one:flowers:

She tends to look better in these traditional dresses or thoubs than in Western clothes.

She tends to look better in these traditional dresses or thoubs than in Western clothes.

I second the opinion. I think the traditional dresses she picks are lovely with great color & they do tend to fit any body shape well unlike western clothes that can be tricky to certain body shapes.

March 28, 2011 - Princess Haya attending a Conference and Exhibition in a green thoub which looks new. I like the shade, its very rich.

Picture

Last edited:
i join you're opinion too,she shines in the thoubes i can say it suit her figure more.
the green one is nice too,i like the prints.

I agree with you all. Haya looks gorgeous in the traditional dresses and since she hasn't the slimmest legs, the dresses cover them perfectly. The white thoub she wore at the dubai world cup is one of the most beautiful ones i've seen. I love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom