Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
July 2010 Russia- Nov. 2010 Taiwan (1st pic)
She wore the blue dress too during Kentucky Games.
Pic

July 2010 Russia- Nov. 2010 Taiwan (1st pic)
She wore the blue dress too during Kentucky Games.
Pic

I don't understand why some women buy the same dress in two different colours. Anyway, it's nice to see Haya recycling her clothes. I thought she rarely did that.;)

That is a stunning dress.
Yes I think is beautiful dress and the colour is too nice.

I came across a much bigger picture of this dress (not sure if it has been posted already). Haya looks stunning here:
Yes, pic was posted in Haya´s thread but always is nice see again the pic:flowers:

The ocean blue thoub looks so pretty on Haya! I also like her updo with that cute braid - she looks gorgeous!

wonderfull damn cute in that flickr photo...fits her soo well thanx much for Haya

she looks good in both dresses pink suit her alot but i have to say i prefer the other dress i like that shade of green/blue.

she looks good in both dresses pink suit her alot but i have to say i prefer the other dress i like that shade of green/blue.
I think similarly - both colors/gowns are made for her, but she looks best in the blue/green one!

December 2010
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I´d like see more pics of green thoub. I think the pink isn´t the best colour for her.

The pink/salmon thoub I would not wear to a public event, its just too boring even with all the work over the front, Haya does not even pull the color off well.

The blue thoub is really pretty, the color works well on her & the gold threads in it/print is really nice as well.

I do think that both are quite nice but the problem is with hair color which is too dark and the make up used in both cases ... in the blue green case her make up was better .

The pink/salmon thoub I would not wear to a public event, its just too boring even with all the work over the front, Haya does not even pull the color off well.

The blue thoub is really pretty, the color works well on her & the gold threads in it/print is really nice as well.

Yes, I agree. She doesn't pull off the pink thoub well.
The turquoise thoub looks lovely, it goes well with her complexion and pretty dark hair, IMO.

I like the blue thoub much more. Haya has a beautiful complexiion.

the grean thoube is lovely but I think her hair is a little messy.

Yeah her hair is messy in that pic. Not a good look for her.

I think the peach (or is it pink?) thoub looks better with her skin tone.

princess haya today in Dubai new thoub and color , I think we need front view pic:

WAM | Emirates News Agency
I won't hesitate to say that almost each color looks good on Haya! I like this thoub but without the embellisments at the neckline and wrists.
The white scarf is a nice addition though. :)

She looks really beautiful in the deep rich colors.

From what I see, I can tell the new thoub looks lovely on Haya! Turquoise is one of my favourite colours, I love it! ;)

Quite a rich color with a great contrast of color which is the red work going on as borders.
She looked good in those colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom