Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The dress is by Issa. Haya has worn a dress from the designer before, I think it was in 2009. The dress is quite flattering but im not fond of black & white.

Yes Dazz I posted the dress that she wore in May 2009:flowers: I prefer the white and black dress.

thank you I was looking for the similar dress ; i liked the black recent one more

The red patterned dress looks really good. A wonderful color for and overall very fresh and summery looking. I like the earrings, too.

i think she looks good in both colors,the red dress looks nice i hope to see a full view..
i love the hair.

September 25, 2010 - In a navy blue dress recycled with navy bluee heels. Overall she looked nice, hair boring but very neat.

View 1 ** View 2

September 25, 2010 - In a navy blue dress recycled with navy bluee heels. Overall she looked nice, hair boring but very neat.

View 1 ** View 2

I do not think it is recycled the similar one is Ascot was green ... I did not like the sleeves but she looked nice .there is something in her dress reminds me of rania's 1st black eveningwear one she wore in USA recently

I do not think it is recycled the similar one is Ascot was green ... I did not like the sleeves but she looked nice .there is something in her dress reminds me of rania's 1st black eveningwear one she wore in USA recently

Check Mademoiselle Lilo post 136 before my post on the dress. It was worn on Haya's visit to Moscow :flowers:

Check Mademoiselle Lilo post 136 before my post on the dress. It was worn on Haya's visit to Moscow :flowers:
Yes is the same dress, I do not like the sleeves too.

I agree, the sleeves are unflattering and make her arms look big. Not a style for someone with her height. She has worn this style of sleeves before so she probably doesn't mind it. Haya looks lovely in bright colours. Navy blue is too somber for her.

The dress is elegant. . . maybe not the best for her body type.
Her hair looks good put up this way.

Haya looks so much better with her hair up. It helps make her look a bit taller.

October 10, 2010 - Haya in a white dress with her hair up.

The dress looks quite plain but pretty.

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

For an interview, Haya wore skinny beige pants matched with a navy blue jacket and flats

Imageshack - 101008wegsshayacb033sta.jpg
the white dress is quit pretty i like it,i am not sure for the hair i don't think it suit her.
i like more her look in the interview simple elegant and comfortable.

It looks like a skirt suit with a separate blouse - not a dress? At any rate it's a nice outfit. It looks even better with the hat she wore previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom