Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

she's dressed very crisp n nice...but i don't like the pastel colors she's chooses...she should stick to the more vibrant colors she wears when wearing her traditional clothing...besides her hair is really flat...

she's dressed very crisp n nice...but i don't like the pastel colors she's chooses...she should stick to the more vibrant colors she wears when wearing her traditional clothing...besides her hair is really flat...

Faith_g - she is dressed very "Western", flat hair is very common with Western woman, no curls..nothing. It's funny because some people call some of her attire "western", but this outfit is "very WESTERN". As a far wester, I must say, she looks nice. However, she has such a funny shape....?! Funny in a non-attractive way...Don't want to hurt others feeling but she is too short...and should consider how her colors, and outfits fits within her shape...ie: her big legs and big arms..... :flowers:

Faith_g - she is dressed very "Western", flat hair is very common with Western woman, no curls..nothing. It's funny because some people call some of her attire "western", but this outfit is "very WESTERN". As a far wester, I must say, she looks nice. However, she has such a funny shape....?! Funny in a non-attractive way...Don't want to hurt others feeling but she is too short...and should consider how her colors, and outfits fits within her shape...ie: her big legs and big arms..... :flowers:

honey...i'm sittin here in LA, i kno how western women dress (sry if it sounds rude...) but when i said that...what i meant was that her choice of clothing doesn't suit her. she looks too matronly at times and some times just flat out too old...besides u can dress western by puttin waves, if not curls, in your hair...

honey...i'm sittin here in LA, i kno how western women dress (sry if it sounds rude...) but when i said that...what i meant was that her choice of clothing doesn't suit her. she looks too matronly at times and some times just flat out too old...besides u can dress western by puttin waves, if not curls, in your hair...

Since I'm a big city type of gurl, I'm going to assume that LA is for Los Angles not Louisiana...? Now, I know why you like the waves....:lol::lol: Anyway, maybe her thoughts are a mature look would have people take her serious? Don't know...and the hair change maybe it's something different. Western...yes...

Anyway, I'm going to be nicer to her. Yesterday, I read some closed post of her when she was pregnant and found out that she was not raised by her father or Q. Noor. Dag...that must be hard not having someone to (mother figure) around to give you guidance or direction. Maybe that's why she lacks style...Style is associated with identity. :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling: Maybe...?

The shoes look awfully high, I dont like them. She doesnt seem to be walking well in them anyways, she looks like she is going to fall front any minute.
Black doesnt work with the look, she was better off in grey shoes that match the outfit and the Chanel bag.

The outfit, too old for her especially with teh scarf.

June 5, 2010 - P.Haya at the Epsom races in a blue dress matched with a large white hat with ble flowers and Chanel bag.

I think the dress is pretty colorwise and design, I think the hat looks good too and breaks up all the blue.

Full look ** Close Up ** Make up

Thank´s Dazzling

I like the dress and hat.

can't decide about the outfit and the colors ; the scarf was not necessary !! but loved her make up

oh Gosh really high heels...guess i have to search for video to see how she handles those..thanx much for the pics

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the red outfit. The shoes are much better than the last ones. Beautiful bag and hat too!

liked her outfit ; and the belt is nice ...

I love the outfit, but not the hat.

I like the red one (despite the large floral motif on her shouler) better than the blue one.

I hope today she chooses a better outfit. No only the shoes are ugly too the outfit and the hat.

June 16, 2010 Ascot 2010, Day 2
Red jacket& skirt, white shoes.
Imageshack - profimedia0071996813.jpg
Imageshack - profimedia0071996396.jpg

A pretty red suit which has a nice cut and flare to the skirt. The detailing on the shoulder was not needed IMO but doesnt bother me.Haya looks good in red, especially this shade of red.

The white shoes were the wrong choice IMO maybe black wouldve looked nicer.

I don´t like the hat. Last year she looked better.

Some of Haya's best outfits have been produced at Ascot in the past but not on the first two days of 2010.
Ascot 2010 Day 1
http://i48.tinypic.com/20f3nd3.jpg

Even though the single pieces are nice, the combo is a killer. Nothing matches and worst part are the superplatforms, dont look good on Haya at all.
And Mo, wearing MBTs to a morning suit outfit is a big no-no :eek:

Ascot 2010 Day 2
Imageshack - profimedia0071996396.jpg

Better than day one but the detailing on the both the suit and the hat is too much for me. Nude shoes would have been ok, dont like the white.

I don't like her clothes, shoes or hats so far though I like the colour red on her and like the red Chanel bag. I wish she would dress younger personally.

June 17, 2010 - think this is a very pretty dress cut & colorwise on Princess Haya but the sleeves are quite unflattering. I find her hat also quite pretty and I love the touch of the blue feather in it. The overall look is perfect for summer IMO.

Full View ** View 2

Last edited:
I love the dress, but the hat seems too big for the dress. I do love it though.

June 17, 2010 - think this is a very pretty dress cut & colorwise on Princess Haya but the sleeves are quite unflattering. I find her hat also quite pretty and I love the touch of the blue feather in it. The overall look is perfect for summer IMO.

Full View ** View 2

I agree - a shame, because its ruining a very pretty outfit.

This green dress is lovely! I like how the upper part drapes. I like her hat as well - it's good that she added blue to it to offset all the green..

Lovely colour dress but is she showing her bra or camisole strap?

good choice ; what attracted me recently is her make up , bags collection and jewelry ..

This year I have to say, Haya's outfits are like Dubai: a crisis !

The red one is nice, but the green something with bra straps...un-ladylike..
The blue ensemble ...strange color

June 19, 2010 - Day 4 Royal Ascot - Princess Haya in a white coat with black detailing on the end of teh sleeves matched with a Chanel clutch, black hat & black shoes.

Full View ** View 2

Not a bad look but I find the coat a bit too long & a bit too wide at teh bottom, hair wouldve been nice ifit was pulled back or up. I think this is the same designer who designed the red suit, exact same collar and teh cut of the jacket is similar to the cut of the skirt.

Her outfits this year have been boring, the ones last year were much more colourful and adventurous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom