Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
March 21, 2010 jeans & t-Shirt
ImageShack Album - 2 images

Quite a boring look. Nothing special about it. I think she couldve worn a nicer top rather than a t-shirt.

Nice color and the blue is not as harsh looking as a black suit but it does look like it is a bit too big in some other pictures (posted in the FEI thread). I like the scarf wraped around her neck.
Hair looks like its usuall, Its nice if she had put some effort into it.

I like navy blue and this suit looks really nice on Haya. She won't show us her Rolex?!

yes look like its the same outfit,i thought that was very nice look for work she looks great,the scarf is lovely and the shoes look intersting

yes look like its the same outfit,i thought that was very nice look for work she looks great,the scarf is lovely and the shoes look intersting

Yes but I think she could used another outfit.:flowers:

no big deal she maybe didn't take so much clothes with her on this trip,so i don't mind it.

Perhaps, because she used same shoes and earrings during the three days.

She looked much better final day with her hair down and blow dried.

I agree with Salma on clothes. It is surprising IMO; this is a big FEI event, the arena is likely to hold about 10,000 people each day and it will be on Swiss TV at least if not further afield.

Maybe she had a crisis with her clothes or something or maybe more were due to be flown in and couldn't be.

Yes but I think she could used another outfit.:flowers:

Sure, that's quite disappointing and very strange IMO. Perhaps she lost her suitcase at the airport?! Or they sent her stuff to Malaysia or something? :confused: :D

I like the colour a lot. This aqua/green makes it look very impressive IMO. I don't think its pattern or cut are that good though. It's still a beautiful thoub, but not exceptional. Haya has worn far better pieces IMO.

I thought the same Noor , but when she walked to give the speech I found it great the sleeves and the cut were cute ; and in TV she looked slimmer , the design resembles princess Noor Hamzah red thoub she wore a lot in the past

I liked the thoub she wore the day before but not the one today. Yesterday's suited her figure as it hid bad bits and showed off well good bits. This is not as flattering. I also think this dress, with the hair, which you can see on other pictures, is a bit over the top for a conference of sports officials.

i think that a lovely thoube i quit like the color on Haya also the hair and make up look nice.

May 14, 2010 - Haya in a Christian Dior jacket which I found very unflattering and white pants.I like the hair but it seems that its the style she has been going for for the past few events now.

Full View ** Close Up

Although white suits her, this cape is too wide. Maybe it looks as such, because it's combined with wide trousers. Who knows, if she combines it differently (with a pencil skirt of a different colour, for example), it may look much better.

certainly not her best outfit,the color is nice on Haya but the jacket really looks odd.not liking the hair color too.

June 5, 2010 - P.Haya at the Epsom races in a blue dress matched with a large white hat with ble flowers and Chanel bag.

I think the dress is pretty colorwise and design, I think the hat looks good too and breaks up all the blue.

Full look ** Close Up ** Make up

everything was perfect; the color really suits her and liked the cut of the dress on her ; really the best look for this year ; hope she repeat it in Ascot ..

forgot to tell you how I loved her purse !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
everything was perfect; the color really suits her and liked the cut of the dress on her ; really the best look for this year ; hope she repeat it in Ascot ..

Please not to repeat :D not so soon after this.
For Ascot she seems to prefer couture like Valentino & Armani Prive. She has not worn anything recycled to the Ascot races.

Haya looked wonderful and super chic yesterday. The dress, the hat, the earrings, all looked perfect. Thumbs up!

Nice colour dress and good contrast to white hat. But overall matronly and old fashioned IMO (dress and hat) and thought her legs did not look good with the dress and particularly the shoes. Liked the Chanel handbag and the pearl earrings though.

I love the outfit, the colour suits her wonderfully.

Pretty dress and the hat goes nicely with it.

nice dress and color she looks great in blue,i think overall she looks good.
loove the earrings and and the bag.

Princess Haya looks lovely, I like this kind of hats on her. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom