Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but the thoub is old and she gained some weight during the pregnancy, which is normal. I think she is beautiful and I love the embroidery.

Very nice traditional dress. She looks amazing as usual :D thank you salma :D

a repeated one nothing special.
i see that she need a new hair cut Imo.
Yes Lilo she wore it in January 2011 and it isn´t one of her best thobes. I do not like her hairstyle.

The teal is a great color on Princess Haya IMO.

Princess Haya She’s Very Beautifull always and she Have Amazing Smile , But I Don’t Like Her Thoubs Something Very Normal Or Less .

I love the traditional dress she is wearing and as usual she looks amazing with a beautiful smile :D

beautiful!!!
i am really glad she wore something traditional in the event she always looks perfect in thoubes.
i like the embroidery in the front of the dress and also the belt.

i do like it and it is nice but i have to day i have seen her in nicer ones i think blue looks lovely very beautiful on her

Very beautiful thoub and Princess Haya look nice . Thank`s Salma:flowers:

Interesting! It's a very beautiful Thaub though,
I love the geometric pattern

Oh yes, this lovely thoub! It suits Haya a lot too! I don't remember if we have discussed this before, maybe we have, but may I ask here: does the white scarf symbolize something? Haya wears it very often, so I was wondering.

Looks very good on Haya, I even think it looks better on her than on Rania. She looks very beautiful.

i am not say it dose not suit her its just i think lighter colours suit her better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom