Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could attend one of those races just to have a reason to wear hats! It´s really sad that they have come so out of fashion (well,not out of fashion,but out of use!) because a hat makes every outfit just a little bit more elegant and rounds up a look perfectly even if you just wear a simple dress and no big jewellery.
From this gallery (Princess Haya´s hats at Royal Ascot: 2004-2011-see above) I prefer 2006a+b/2007b/2008c/2011c :)
I think smaller hats and flowers (like the white one she wore recently when she met the Queen) suit her best!

From this gallery (Princess Haya´s hats at Royal Ascot: 2004-2011-see above) I prefer 2006a+b/2007b/2008c/2011c :)
I think smaller hats and flowers (like the white one she wore recently when she met the Queen) suit her best!

I think the same. I like her hats with flowers. My favourite hat is 2009c.

Well I think quite opposite than you guys lol :) I love when she wears big hats. Like 2009c and 2009e :) The ugliest IMO was 2006b. I don't know why but for me it looks like she's wearing a washrag on her head, I can't help myself but I always have to think of one when I that pictures. Anyways I think she does a good job choosing her hats, some of her dresses are nice as well but not all of them. Guess "western" dresses don't suit her half as well as those beautiful arabian gowns. I want to wear one of those dresses so bad but guess it would look weird wearing such a dress on europe's streets :)

Very elegant look the only unflattering thing is the length of the dress, it could've been a bit shorter to give her the height effect.
yes i agre with you

I know the fashion is high waisted, but tops like these make me think "is she or isn't she?"

Was there an announcement that Princess Haya was expecting again? She looks about 6 months along to me.

Was there an announcement that Princess Haya was expecting again? She looks about 6 months along to me.

No there was not any announcement ; for me I suspected that since Ascot and the last where she tried to cover her belly and sure this long absence ...

There wasnt an announcement regarding her first pregnancy I believe, at no stage.

Please remember that this is a fashion thread, we won't speculate about any pregnancies
as long as there's no announcement or a baby is born ;)

The blouse is nice I like the colour.

^ I think it's quite nice, I like the fact that she held a purple pashmina to combine with the grey dress. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom