Princess Haya's Fashion & Style Part 2: February 2010 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the colour and style of first dress (emphasis on waist) but Haya did not have the arms for the dress. I also didn't like the hat.

Second Dress (suit?) was good and suits her (nice waist detail) Accessories didn't go IMO and made it look poor.

This is such a lovely color on P.Haya. I also ilke the fact that she went for a purple hat but the overall didn't work for me, simply because the way she wore her hat. I thought it was a ery boring way and pulled very low. Wider brims or headpieces suit her best not such styles.

Last edited:
June 16, 2011 - Princess Haya in a beige/creamy knee length jacket with a matching dress color underneath, purple headpiece with a feather.

Close up ** Back view ** Full view

Overall the outfit looks quite old especially with the pearl necklace. I ike the purple hat with the beige outfit.

I like the outfit, but the hat with her hair that tightly pulled backwards looks odd.

The purple dress from day 1 is one of her best Ascot outfits ever. I didn't care for the day 2 suit or hat. The latest beige outfit is okay. This is typical of Haya, one day she can wear something stunning like the purple dress and then disappoint us the next. Still, I'm hoping for more summery colours over the next couple of days.

Can someone repost the purple dress... The link isn't working for me.

Thank you!

June 16, 2011 - Princess Haya in a beige/creamy knee length jacket with a matching dress color underneath, purple headpiece with a feather.

Close up ** Back view ** Full view

Overall the outfit looks quite old especially with the pearl necklace. I ike the purple hat with the beige outfit.

She looks elegant in this outfit. I really like the purple hat.

i think she looks all beautiful and elegant this year in Ascot.
her last two outfits like the first ones look great on Haya although i think the first purple dres is the best ever in her Ascot appearance Imo.

I agree she looks so beautiful and well put together this year and thelast years too IMO.
that little purple hat is cut I think Princess Marie and Princess Kate has the same?

The purple dress was gorgeous ! The hat was very beautiful too.

Front view

Looks like Haya is wearing a pleated dress underneath. Overall this look is ruined by the oversized coat, yes that might be the style but she has too much going on for it to work IMO.

Im hoping for day 5 she wears something quite pretty, so far Ascot 2011 has been disappointing, she has worn far more lovely outfis & hats in the past years.

Day 1 is the best but for me the bags , shoes and jewels are great in all 5 days ..

The overall of Haya's fashion at the Royal Ascot 2011 has been a disappointment. There was not one outfit which was 'wow' IMO and not interesting hats, overall I thought her looks were quite old for her, dull and ill-fitting. The past years at the Royal Ascots, she did have some lovely hats and lovely outfits which many/most of them were couture. I am not saying she should only wear couture, but they were the ones that were most flattering and elegant pieces she has worn so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom