Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't like the hat. The dress is very nice though. Haya looks beautiful and radiant as always. :flowers:
I agree with you. I prefer the hat from 2008 rather than this one. It looks a bit strange.:flowers:

The coat is totally unflattering, especially the sleeve part. Dress isnt bad at all but doesnt suite he rbody shape. Hat is quite nice compared to the past hats she has worn. Shoes are by Christian Loubatian s/s09

like her in the white outfit..its true she looks radiant...and to me very feminine...like her curves..thanx for sharing the pics

i am not fan of her caot,but the dress is lovely and i must be the only one who like the hat:)

The dress looks nice on her and the hat is okay. The coat is really unattractive. The fit is terrible.

I did not find her terrible yesterday , she looked radiant . I respect her , as any women, wearing what she likes . she knows that she has a certain type of a body shape , she has the money to do the necessary to be supermodel , but simply she is not fighting for that role and likes herself as she is .

I don't like both of her outifts that she wore at the Ascot.They looked frumpy and unflattering on her.:ermm: The hat on the second day of the Ascot looks better and nicer than the first day.

Red varnish on toenails and white one on fingernails :ermm:... Is it acceptable? I always thought nail varnish should be the same on hands and feet. The second outfit leaves much to be desired. The hat is better though.

I really like the hat from day 2. It is beautiful and elegant. I liked the details on the hat from day 1, but I don't care for the shape of the hat. I prefer a more structured look on Princess Haya. The floppy look isn't very elegant, IMO.

I don't care for either of her dresses. The dress and jacket from day 1 were of a lovely color, but the style was rather unflattering on her figure. The dress from day 2 was better, but the skirt length wasn't the most flattering for her legs. I think that if it were just a tiny bit shorter or longer, it would have made a difference. The shoes from day 2 were not very pretty.

someone please help me. does haya have a cutout at the top, center of her dress? can't tell because in most of the long shots, her jacket is closed. i prefer her outfit from yesterday. her hat from yesterday was gorgeous. i don't really care for this one. it looks like it is made from the plastic rings that hold 6 packs of soft drinks together.

Queen Noor has similar bracelet.

I like Haya's jewellery - everything matches the whole outfit. The color makes one calm down and think of the ocean...- I really like it:). The white hat matches it - she looks wonderful!

yes miss b , I don't like it at all

Here is a full view of the dress with the detailing in the front. I think the dress is ruined by the jacket. It wouldve been nice if the dress was cap sleeves. The color and the embroidery is just beautiful. The hat is lovely, like all the tulle and white really adds alot to it.

Close up of the beadwork ** Full View

i find her dress on day 3 to be lacking in taste. i am surprised that mo let her out of the house in that dress. too revealing for a princess. she seems to be having 2nd thoughts about wearing the revealing dress. when she is photographed head on, she keeps holding her purse to her chest or pulls her jacket closed to hide her cleavage. if you are going to wear something like that, then commit.

I don't like the beading on the dress but the color looks lovely on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom