Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Iakynthi. I like the second dress, she was very elegant in Germany.

Im not too sure if I like Haya's blue dress. That shade doesnt suit her IMO, if she went for a more darker shade or a rich royal blue, I think it wouldve looked wonderful. the embroidery/work on the thoub is much too old for her age. Overall, I think the thoub is very dull. I thought her hair at the tennies match was too much of a big bun at the back, I did not like it.

i agree dazzling. full body view:
ANP Beeldbank

i recently said that haya looks best in traditional wear but this one is a miss. the outfit looks somewhat massive and chunky, the colour, the embroidery, all very unelegant, nothing lovely about it. it's a gown that will still fit in 30 years' time, very matronly and the uninspiring hairstyle makes her look like a granny.

Thanks for the close-up,Duke!It's true:the dress is huge.I had only seen the top part before.It's not that flattering I'm afraid.

Do you mean it's vintage?Did someone else use to wear it in the past?Her mother perhaps?

Sorry I want say that Haya repeats dress.

Oh,no!These clothes don't flatter anyone.They are for a much older woman,in my opinion.

She like wear this long skirts but I agree with you Iakynthi she looks older.

Long skirts are made for slim women,like Letizia or Rania.They can support them really well.Women with an average weight can look a little bit funny.

March 8 - Princess Haya in a maroon/dark red thoub with heavy gold embroidery.
IMO this is a beautiful thoub. Looks so royal, so rich with all the gold work on it. The color is beautiful with the gold and the color really suits Haya. It does not wash her out like a few she has worn. Her hair looks nicely done, nothing too special but I like the big waves in it.

Pic 1 -- Closer View
Posted by Joedan

The color is very lovely & it suits Haya. Her hair looks beautiful.

Is there a recent habit of live photos of Haya which only show half a view? My personal view is that you can only judge what people truely look like in a real live full shot. The full view at the sevens draw is awful. It is the skirt but also the shoes (Haya never seems to wear nice shoes). The partial shot looked deceptively good.

The rugby award looks better and on the face of it looks potentially beautiful, but I would like to see the whole thing. I have a horrible suspicion that this is a top with cream trousers under (see side flap on "dress"). Has anyone got a full shot?

Thank you for the full pictures,Salma!The more I look at this dress,the more I like it!

You´re welcome Iakynthi and Lilo. I like the dress the colour is nice, only I don´t like her sandals.

Oh,you mean her sandals:yes,I guess you're 100% right.They were completely unflattering...

yes Iakynthi:flowers:. I know are typical but I don´t like them. Haya usually wore sandals when she wore a thoub.

Thank you for the full-length shots. The dress is gorgeous.

I agree with you Dazzling. Like the top bit and the colour. Don't like the bottom bit. Belt does not suit Haya. I don't mind the sandals, but they make her look smaller. Overall, not as good as it looked on partial shot.

Haya in a white & gold thoub. Color combination gives it a very fresh, young look but I think the sleeves are tight which I know about thoubs are that they have to be loose sleeves if not mistaken.

Picture
(originally posted by Jordan)

Great! I like her gown strongly. She looks like a golden queen!!!) Do you agree with me???))) Dazzling, you have done a great jod, having posted this super photo!!! Thanks.

March 19, 2009 - Princess Haya in a lovely grey printed dress/caftan not quite sure. I would love to see a full view of this. I can only judge the colors which I think is lovely and fresh. The clutch is such a nice color and matches the dress very well.

The hair really suits Haya, make up also looks very nice.

Picture
Originally posted by Salma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom