Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think she looked nice and appropriate,love the clour on her,the jacket is lovely,i would love to see the dull view of the outfit.
ITA.

Haya usually gets outfits like these very wrong but she looks really nie and professional. Plus everything fits well.

thanks,Salma:flowers:
i didn't see this one before,look like a gorgeous dress on Haya.

Dazzling pic was taken in Argentina during Awards Ceremony at the Sociedad Rural.

nice color, but the design made her fatter and shorter

I find the color too bright!Actually I would prefer to see her wearing it during the summer.It's a little bit hard for me to get used to seeing such colors in winter.

She usually don´t choose the best dress for her body type. And she is short as her dad therefore she must to have care when buy new dress.

I really like this color, but the design isn't very flattering for her figure.

the colour is great but the style is not for haya. it needs a tall & slim person to pull off the dress. haya often buys desiger (eg valentino) with ruffles etc that look great on the catwalk girls but not on her, haya looks like a granny in the picture.

Haya appearing in tradional dresses - Feb 09:
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8180/werwec7.jpg
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/myforum/Satellite-2.jpg

imo Haya looks best in traditional clothes, very classy and beautiful style. it's only when she starts wearing western couture / tight or ill-tailored clothes that don't suit her figure when it gets ugly.
I think with traditional cloths/dresses you cant go wrong on fit since they come loose as a design and the work usually on it is soft. Where as with the European clothing its always hard to find the right cloths (if you dont have help from a stylist) if you have a figure such as Haya's, petite and not so slim.

Her dress is lovely, I tend to like most of her traditional wear since the colors are soft and the emborider or thread work on them seems to be light.

I completely agree. The traditional clothes really seem to suit Princess Haya. She looks beautiful in them.

I think with traditional cloths/dresses you cant go wrong on fit since they come loose as a design and the work usually on it is soft. Where as with the European clothing its always hard to find the right cloths (if you dont have help from a stylist) if you have a figure such as Haya's, petite and not so slim. Her dress is lovely, I tend to like most of her traditional wear since the colors are soft and the embroidery or thread work on them seems to be light.
Joining the above opinion, I too think that Princess Haya should wear national dresses as much as possible. Tradiitonal dresses do a nice job masking Princess Haya's problematic areas and make her look elegant.

The dress looks impressive.This soft yellow shade is the only one I really like.Generally,yellow is not one of my favourite colors and I rarely like seeing it on people.

Im not too sure if I like Haya's blue dress. That shade doesnt suit her IMO, if she went for a more darker shade or a rich royal blue, I think it wouldve looked wonderful. the embroidery/work on the thoub is much too old for her age. Overall, I think the thoub is very dull. I thought her hair at the tennies match was too much of a big bun at the back, I did not like it.

At the walk, she was very casual dressed which was nice. Hair looked neat.

On the contrary,I liked the blue dress a lot.And she wore very suitable earrings,they really match the embroidery.

Very beautiful and feminine dresses!!Valentino knew exactly what he was doing!!

The original Valentinos were stunning but the modified versions did not flatter Haya at all imo.

The original Valentinos were stunning but the modified versions did not flatter Haya at all imo.

I coudnt agree more. The black embroided lace looked beautiful short but didnt look quite right long. The beige dress was quite nice especially the work but I dont know what went wrong when designing or modifying them for Haya.

I believe this is because Haya doesn't have a slim figure like a model.It's difficult to support such dresses,but apart from that,all I was saying is that both dresses are gorgeous,even modified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom