Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like her coat, and the blue top underneath. That shade of blue is very pretty with her complexion and hair tone.

I liked her dress ... its beatuful .. ... thank u again TD.

i like the dress she look great and fresh:flowers:
she wore it before i think in China this summer for OG.

Princess Haya is in Argentina
ANP Beeldbank

I don't like the clothes.It's very dark.

ok valeria mazza is a top model but haya looks like her own grandmother next to her. for some reason haya wants to go for the "western" look but doesn't get it right. buying designer is not the solution. imo she looks best in traditional clothes and with her natural hair colour, not the fake blondish dye.

I agree with you Duke of Marmalade ...

She wears a beautiful jacket,but what I liked most is the small croco bag.It's so elegant!!

Very nice jacket and bag.I hope we will see a full pic.

Thank you so much:flowers:.I couldn't have done better.
I was just curious to see her shoes,her pants or skirt :lol:

I saw her on TV , pants and she looked fit ( thin)

The hair looks nice and done but the suit, the jacket fits but to me, it doesnt match the skirt or pants, the shades are just too different. The bag was the wrong choice as well, brown/tan doesnt match the color of the outfit.

Really?I respect your opinion,dazzling,but I believe that with these green/olive shades a brown bag was the best possible choice.I mean,can someone imagine these clothes with a bag of the same colour,green?Or anything else,black for example?

Thank you so much:flowers:.I couldn't have done better.
I was just curious to see her shoes,her pants or skirt :lol:

You're welcome. To be honest, I am curious to see her shoes,too.:rolleyes:

Between, her bag is very lovely but it doesn't suit for the skirt & jacket.Just my opinion...

It's a very beautiful necklace!!Thank you,Xavi!!

She is very beautiful. I like the color of the jacket. It looks really nice on her. I noticed the bag right away. I loved it! To me, it was the best part of her outfit.

she wore that necklace before in Germany
http://i40.tinypic.com/2rmqza8.jpg

She often wears that necklace. I wonder if it was a gift from her husband.

Really?I respect your opinion,dazzling,but I believe that with these green/olive shades a brown bag was the best possible choice.I mean,can someone imagine these clothes with a bag of the same colour,green?Or anything else,black for example?

I wasnt thinking of the same color bag to be used I was thinking to see it with a dark/chocolate brown bag and not a bag as she used of such a light shade.

Haya is beautiful buy I think, is only my opinion, she usually seems older.

i think she looked nice and appropriate,love the clour on her,the jacket is lovely,i would love to see the dull view of the outfit.

You are right,Dazzling!!A dark brown/chocolate bag would be very nice as well :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom