The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 05:38 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, top is lovely but skirt is not for her.
I mean her legs are her problem. But she don't do nothing to herself (I think) if she wear skirt like this white for time to time.

Old 05-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Aristocracy

during pregnany and after, haya looks fresh and beautiful. i always see her with a bit long skirts which unfortunately show her even shorter than she is. definitely this white skirt suits her the best, the lengt shows better her nice legs, and it's very nice for spring and summer. she looks really lovely, discret and elegant style.

Old 05-16-2008, 12:50 PM
Nobility

I like princess Haya, she looks always happy. There are many princesses who have the name Haya, ment it something inported??
Old 06-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Princess Haya in Paris June 2, 2008.

A silver/grey suit with a purple top & a large purple patent leather bag which looks like Valentino. The suit is very flattering, the shade of puple worn is also very pretty. Haya hasnt been in such a perfect fitting suit IMO. The only thing I dont like is the oversized bag for the princess's figure, its simply too big for her.
Full View -- Close-Up

Also worn on June 2, 2008 for a gala was a White dress/Jordanian looking thoub which IMO was not flattering at all but the white did look good.
Pic 1 -- Pic 2
Old 06-08-2008, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

June 7, 2008 - The 2008 Derby at Epsom Race course in Surrey in a red skirt suit & a black hat. Suit is not flattering but I do like the hat, its one of her better hats.

Close Up -- Full View
(IBL)
Old 06-08-2008, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Brunei, Malaysia & Dubai

I like the colour, she has worn red suits before. This one's quite cute actually. I agree with zineb that this is the best length of skirt for her.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:19 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

The red suit wasn't very flattering to her legs. I wonder if she's carrying more weight in her legs since she gave birth? I was surprised when I saw the photos because I've always thought she was quite lovely, like her mother.
Old 06-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

The hat was the best part of the outfit, very classy, even among Epsom ladies competition. The suit looked very heavy and matronly. The problem are the legs altough it's not Haya's fault. Obviously it's difficult for her to find a more flattering solution than the skirts she has worn recently or she is not aware or she doesn't care. I repeat myself but given the background she's from she could employ the best fashion advisor on the planet but obviously there is nobody around her giving appropriate advice.
Old 06-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle View Post
The red suit wasn't very flattering to her legs. I wonder if she's carrying more weight in her legs since she gave birth? I was surprised when I saw the photos because I've always thought she was quite lovely, like her mother.
I think that her legs don't have nothing to do with her weight. Maybe she inherit her legs by genes? Doesn't they looks similar to Abdullah's legs btw?
She is beautiful woman like her mother and her legs doesn't have nothing with her beauty.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for the photos, dazzling!

The grey suit is Paris was nice and the purple shirt went with it well. I also liked the white thobe, it was simple and very elegant.

The red suit was too boxy for her but the colour suits her skintone.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Magnik, are you hinting that King Hussein passed on stumpy legs to his children? (To be fair, I have to admit I have stumpy legs, too, so I try to be careful when wearing dresses and skirts.) And I'm not nearly as attractive as the Princess.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

I think we all had a fair amount of discussion on Princess's Haya's legs therefore its time to get back on topic which is Princess Haya's Fashion & Style

Thank you!

Dazzling
Fashion Mod
Old 06-23-2008, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Royal Ascot 2008

Princess Haya attending Royal Ascot races. This event has been one of Haya's best appearances in a row. In the past 1/4 suits have been nice.

Day 1 - June 17
A white outfit by an unknown designer. Not a bad outfit at all. White is a nice color on her. The hat is very fun and young.
Close up -- Full View

Day 2 - June 18
A yellow Valentino COuture Spring/Summer 2008 off the run way suit. This is the most falttering suit she has worn. Color is lovely. Haya matched it with a brown hat which looked nice but wasnt worn right. I think it had to be more to the side rather than the center.
Full View -- Close Up -- Hat View
and the suit off the runway

Day 3 - June 19
A white and red floral print dress and a beautiful red hat. The dress to me was nice but thought it wasnt the right choice for the races.
Close Up -- Full View

Day 4 - June 20
And another beautiful white suit by Valentino Couture spring/summer 2008. The detailing is lovely and thought it fitted very well. Haya matched this lovely suit with a black hat which im not too fond of.
Hat View -- Close Up -- Full View
and the suit off the runway. Haya went for a plain white dress rather than having the embroidery down the sides. Jacket is how it is on the runway.
(isifa, IBL, anp & style.com)
Old 06-23-2008, 07:42 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Thank you dazzling

Overall, my favourites are Day 2 and Day 4, very nice suits, I don't like her choice of shoes though. I agree it's one of her best Royal Ascots so far and I hope Haya will pull off some nice appearances during the Olympics when all eyes will be on her during the horse events.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks Dazzling! She looked great all 4 days. I really liked her Valentino outfits.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:01 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Princess Haya at The Global Humanitarian Forum in Geneva on June 24 2008 (thanks to Paty)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7...539fbe2oz6.jpg

Back to the strange looks - pink blouse and black cardigan?
Old 06-27-2008, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Princess Haya at The Global Humanitarian Forum in Geneva on June 24 2008 (thanks to Paty)

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/7...539fbe2oz6.jpg

Back to the strange looks - pink blouse and black cardigan?
The forum was 2 days, day 2 Haya wore a Navy dress suit

Looks better than the day 1 outfit. Day 1 outfit might have looked better with the top not tied up. Day 2 outfit is ruined by th ebeige shoes. I have noticed Haya doesnt tend to wear very nice shoes, very granny looking same goes for bags most of the time.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Heir Apparent

The yellow suit Haya wore was lovely, the rest of the outfits were misses IMHO.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

August 5, 2008 - Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein at Hong Kong Night in The Hong Kong Jockey Club in Beijing, China.

Full View -- Close up
IBL pictures
Old 08-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Haya did pull blue cheongsam-styled dress. It is very nice of her to wear a Chinese dress. I dare to assume that there are no side slits though.

Tags
fashion, princess haya, style