The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 05:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

i liked the look in Jan 19,2009 more

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 07-01-2009, 06:42 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

color in nice on Haya but i don't like this blouse,i prefer the black skirt with the white blouse.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent

I like this green blouse, very lovely color. The skirt looks nice with it but, I prefer the white blouse.
Old 07-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Gentry

full shot is available on AP (3rd Pic) AP :: Images :: Search Results :: haya FEI

Full shot of white with black skirt too (scroll down).

Official Draw determines the destiny of 40 Rugby World Cup Sevens teams | エミレーツ航空 | エミレーツについて | ニュース | News

Both probably looks better in half shot. Prefer cream/white blouse too. IMO similar to what a lot of women wear to work. Okish only.

Hope these links are Ok (couldn't work it out). A bit of a gap since posting. Liked her second day Ascot outfit (but personally that day only).
Old 07-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Thank you, Kerry, for the links! I don't care for the skirt. The length does nothing for her. It hits her legs in an awkward spot. I think that it would have looked nicer if it was full-length, or knee-length.

I do like the green blouse. The color is so pretty on her.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

July 5, 2009 - P.Haya visiting a Children ward wearing a high waisted beige skirt and a blue blouse matched with a brown clutch. IMO, the look is quite boring and the skirt quite flattering, the cut didnt work and I thought it was just abit too long.

Picture
Old 07-06-2009, 09:47 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan

AACHEN, GERMANY - JULY 05: Princess Haya of Jordan (R) clatches hands from the stands during the victory ceremony of the ROLEX Grand Prix of Aachen on July 5, 2009 in Aachen
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...ej9Ux/610x.jpg
Old 07-06-2009, 02:35 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
July 5, 2009 - P.Haya visiting a Children ward wearing a high waisted beige skirt and a blue blouse matched with a brown clutch. IMO, the look is quite boring and the skirt quite flattering, the cut didnt work and I thought it was just abit too long.

Picture
not fan of her look,i don't like the skirt i don't think that kind of skirt suit her figure,plus it doesn't lok nice with the blue top.

i would like to see the full view of her red outfit.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:

Picture
Hmm the blue blouse is a nice colour, shame about the skirt though.
Old 07-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the color of the blue blouse, but I am not fond of the skirt. It doesn't flatter her, and the color reminds me of a uniform.

She looked very nice in red, but it is difficult to see what the outfit looks like. I would like to see a full-length photo of the outfit.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Haya at a horse race in a printed black and white skirt with a white cardigan which has some detailing of stones or plastic beads down the front. Haya's bag is by Christian Dior.

Picture
Old 07-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

I like her skirt. Thanks Dazzling.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the bag and the skirt, but the waistband on the cardigan isn't very flattering. I think that it would have looked nicer without that banded-look.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

i loved the skirt too,her bag is nice not sur about her white top and the hair.
Old 07-11-2009, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Haya's red suit looked like it was by Christian Dior, I sew very similar suits with the same finishing and a dress in that color. I quite liked the suit especially the rich red color. I did not like the hair, looked messy in some way.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:50 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Haya at a horse race in a printed black and white skirt with a white cardigan which has some detailing of stones or plastic beads down the front. Haya's bag is by Christian Dior.

Picture
Thats a really beautiful skirt, and the detail on the edge of the cardigan is very simple but enough.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:18 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Imageshack - post551247178078

Old 07-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

July 22, 2009
Imageshack - july2309
Imageshack - july23095
Credit Equisport Photos
Old 07-24-2009, 05:19 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by salma View Post
July 22, 2009
Imageshack - july2309
Imageshack - july23095
Credit Equisport Photos
What a lovely color and cut the skirt is, this is quite a nice piece on Haya. The blouse looks nice tucked into the skirt but I dont like the sweater tied around her neck. Nice to see her hair nicely done.
Old 07-24-2009, 07:55 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

i don't think that kind of skirt don't do any favor for Haya figure,the colors is nice on Haya though and i like her hair.

Tags
fashion, princess haya, style