Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the dress on Haya. The model looks great in it but the model is also probably 5'10" (which Haya is not) and a size 2 (which I'm pretty sure Haya isn't). The color is good I think, just not the cut.

i like the dress on Haya great cut and great color,ok she is not the model but let's remember those gilrs are starving to look that way on runway:D
so i prefer how the dress look on Haya,let's say its more natural.

Princess Haya looked all right. A bias cut does work on her not-so-traditional figure.

I agree with you, Haya looks lovely with this Armani´s dress.

Princess Haya attended a dinner in Copenhagen. She wore a silver shimmer cocktail dress by Armani Prive A/W 2009 featured on the runway.
The dress has a lovely detailing on the decolte.
Sorry Haya's picture is a capture form the youtube video but you can see the dress on the runway for a good view.

Princess Haya ** Runway 1 ** Runway 2

I really liked Haya's look. The dress looked good on her, the tights were a nice match, not to dark. The hair is lovely and soft.

I love the dress, and from the picture it looks stunning on Haya. :)

is it repeated or similar to one of her mother's

Yes Xavi, Queen Alia had similar dress in green.

The Armani Dress is just "okay" on Princess Haya for me, nothing exceptional. A good fit would have made a world of difference in this case, instead of slightly too tight. Call in the tailor!

Jan 28, 2010 - P.Haya in a bright orange top matched with black pants and a black flower brooch which looks like Chanel.

Picture

I Like this look, its quite young and fresh looking. The top color is lovely and fits well.
Not liking the hair, its too light and looks tired.

Wonderful outfit, the hair almost looks ginger. :ermm:

This was a lovely look IMO. Very professional yet feminine! The orange top/jacket looks fantastic on Haya!!

i quit like the combination between orange and black in Princess haya outfit really nice i just didn't like the hairdo the color is awful and it doesn't look healthy.

Bright colours suit Haya. This orange colour looks good on her.

Straightening short hair, which has no layers, is a mistake in my view. I liked her hair curly and I like it short. I agree on the colour; I'd like to see her with closer to brunette hair.

On her clothes they are OK. But I wish she would dress more her age. They are a bit conservative IMO.

This is a nice outfit. I agree though her hair looks better darker.

What a beautiful red dress on Haya!

Beautiful dress she looks great. I prefer this year than the blue thoub that she wore last year.

I couldn't agree more. The red caftan is so beautiful and its embroidery absolutely lovely! Loved the hair and make-up too. Haya was glowing yesterday! :flowers:

love the red dress, the color and the embroideries are refined, I like also her way to combed her hairs simple and elegant
PS: does anyone know what is the name of this jordanian dress?

Wonderful red dress, the pattern really suits Haya. :)

love the red dress, the color and the embroideries are refined, I like also her way to combed her hairs simple and elegant
PS: does anyone know what is the name of this jordanian dress?

I'm puzzled too. I call them 'caftans', but I also read the word 'thaub'. Which one is accurate? Thank you in advance for any reply! :flowers:

Haya looks just wonderful in the red dress,i loove the embroidery too.
any close up for the earrings?
guys the Jordanian dress is called thoube,caftan is the name of the traditional dress in Morocco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom