Princess Haya's Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2007 - February 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The color of the sweater and skirt is really lovely. I also like her with the sweater tied around her neck - it looks quite fine the more soas I haven't seen her like that before. ;)

Awful outfit, it looks like an airhostess uniform.

August 12, 2009 - P.Haya in a simple black dress with atent leather shows and neat pulled back hair.
Dress IMO is quite flattering, I like the simplicity of it.
Hair looks really nicely done and pulled back lovely.

Picture

She wore this dress before?

August 12, 2009 - P.Haya in a simple black dress with atent leather shows and neat pulled back hair.
Dress IMO is quite flattering, I like the simplicity of it.
Hair looks really nicely done and pulled back lovely.

Picture

Love the dress. Her hair looks beautiful. :flowers:

I agree, beaytiful and simple dress. Nice and simple hairdo.
Some brooch would be nice or maybe pearls...

:previous: I agree magnik. A nice brooch or necklace hanging down would help. It's too much black.

Princess Haya's black dress looks elegant and simple. Her hair up also looks nice.

The 1st picture looks like the two outfits she wore to Royal ascot races 2009, the blue jacket and the brown dress (seperate pieces worn with different outfits). Hair looks like a mess, wish she had done something with like a ponytail.

The 2nd outfit is very working, nothing special but the pants are flattering so is the jacket.

The 1st picture looks like the two outfits she wore to Royal ascot races 2009, the blue jacket and the brown dress (seperate pieces worn with different outfits). Hair looks like a mess, wish she had done something with like a ponytail.

The 2nd outfit is very working, nothing special but the pants are flattering so is the jacket.

I saw both these events on television.

The colour combination at Windsor does not work IMO but I think mixing bold colours is meant to be fashionable?

As for the second outfit in Dublin; I quite like the jacket, but such a short cropped jacket even with black trousers did nothing for her figure. But she is not alone in not thinking about how her outfits look from the back. :sad:

i like the second outfit more,it's much professional and smart,don't like the combination between the blue and brown colors in her first outfit,and her hair is a mess she should do something about it.

I love Princess Haya's second chioce!:flowers:
It's very useful, because may choose for every-day-wear.

Sept 14, 2009 - P.Haya at the KEENELAND sales wearing a pair of blue jeans and a summery chiffon top matched with black flats and oversized sunglasses.

Picture

She looks wonderful, the top and the black glasses combine with each other very well.

The glasses, dark jeans and shoes are OK. I don't like the top. It is too shapeless for someone small but not petite. Something with a v neck and more shape would have been flattering to her IMO.

I agree with you kerry the top is ugly

Sept 14, 2009 - P.Haya at the KEENELAND sales wearing a pair of blue jeans and a summery chiffon top matched with black flats and oversized sunglasses.

Picture

I like P. Haya's jeans but not her top. I don't like the colour of her top.

I think the dress is ok. It suits the event. I wouldn't have put those cream shoes with it though or had the hair in the bun. It makes it look more an older person than younger person's style IMO.

liked the shoes more than the dress

The dress is lovely and the shoes are lovely as well but put together they dont match.
The shoes are too creamy for the pure white in the dress.

lovely dress Haya wore it before,the shoes are lovely too but i agree they don't match the dress.

I agree with you too, but what I love in the whole outlook is the shoes and the glittering tights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom