Princess Diana's Accessories (Shoes, Bags, Scarves etc.)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sara1981

Heir Apparent
City
North Little Rock
Country
United States
please post pictures of her shoes when she in public with dressing shoes and tennis shoes like everyone as Princess Madeleine and lots more! and include evening shoes too!

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by billabong@Dec 26th, 2003 - 5:24 pm
Let's guess, how many pair of shoes had diana in her life... I think really many.. ;) :blush:
since her marriage in 1981 til her death about 1,000 shoes i think so!

she wores low heel when she got married to Prince Charles then later she got separate in 1992 and divorces in 1996 but she chose high heel she can walk with high heel for Diana.

because Diana wores low heel she was near Charles's height that not good one! but she wanted high heel over Prince Charles oh jeez, Diana!

Sara Boyce

Hy, i have to say that this topic is an excelent ideia. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I do the same topic for Queen Rania. :blush: :blush:
I hope the rest of the guys like and post pics. :flower: :flower: :flower:

Love :heart: :heart: :heart:

Originally posted by sara1981@Dec 26th, 2003 - 5:47 pm
yep!

Princess Diana chose Jimmy Choo makes more so famous shoes than regular shoes designer if shoes will more popular like that but Princess Diana like Jimmy Choo for Diana's occasion.

i read in Diana's dressing book about Jimmy Choo i like her shoes more SO FAMOUS! mostly designer chose Princess Diana its would be her because Princess Diana is so popular!

Sara Boyce
And don't forget Manolo Blahnik, she had a lot of shoes of him. Again, wonderfull ones.

Did anybody noticed that Mathilde, Maxima (perhaps also Alexandra) wear strappy shoes??? Maybe Diana set the trend!!!

I BELIVE BE IN THE EASTER MASS. :flower:

:flower:

THEY ARE THE SAME? :eek:

WITH THE MUMY :woot: :innocent:

B) I FOUND THIS WHIT PURSE VERY COOL.
DO YOU BELIVE THAT I FORGET POST THE PIC ALL THE TIME..............IS TERRIBEL AND IT IS MY PROBLEME :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

A BIG BLUE PURSE................... :woot: :innocent: :woot: :innocent:

A CLASSIC CHANEL............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

THE BLACK ONCE AGAIN.

:flower: :flower: :flower: I fid more pics :flower: :flower: :flower:

Attachments

• MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 649
  • MICAS2.jpg
    MICAS2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 636
  • MICAS1.jpg
    MICAS1.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 647
  • MICAS4.jpg
    MICAS4.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 568
  • MICA.jpg
    MICA.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 576
  • MICAS2.jpg
    MICAS2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 592
  • MICAS1.jpg
    MICAS1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 610
  • MICAS6.jpg
    MICAS6.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 671
  • micas3.jpg
    micas3.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 661
Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• purse.jpg
    purse.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,927
  • purse1.jpg
    purse1.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,896
  • purse2.jpg
    purse2.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 3,451
  • purse3.jpg
    purse3.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,842
  • purse5.jpg
    purse5.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2,001
  • purse4.jpg
    purse4.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2,334
  • purse6.jpg
    purse6.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 2,157
  • purse7.jpg
    purse7.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 2,001
  • purse8.jpg
    purse8.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1,819
  • purse9.jpg
    purse9.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,878
;)

Attachments

• shoes.jpg
    shoes.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2,235
Sources: Gettyimages & Corbis

Attachments

• micas.jpg
    micas.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 568
  • micas1.jpg
    micas1.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 550
  • MICAS2.jpg
    MICAS2.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 821
  • PURSES.jpg
    PURSES.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 517
  • SHOSES.jpg
    SHOSES.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 502
  • SHOSES.jpg
    SHOSES.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 511
  • MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 413
  • MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 443
  • MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 400
  • MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 471
Sources: Corbis

Attachments

• MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 447
  • MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 518
  • MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 505
  • MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 526
  • MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 408
  • MICAS1.jpg
    MICAS1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 417
  • MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 559
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 802
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,792
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,870
A classic black in versage funeral :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• aaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaa.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,230
Hy,

Sara1981 ask pics from shoes strappy pics. I belive is that. If is not some1 can post a pic from that. Smetimes my inglish fails.

No, that are not strappy shoes. Look at page 4 of this topic and then at the pictures posted by jun5. Most of them are strappy shoes ;)

:flower:

I just finished reading "Dressing Diana" and there is a reallly cute Chanel fabric bag; very small with traditional strap and a criss-cross pattern across it and a tassel on the side. I am not up on purses......Does anyone know what kind of Chanel this is and if it is avaiable anywhere?

Thanks,

Mary Shawn

gee, difficult. Can you give the colour of the bag??? And can you describe at wich event it was or what she was wearing???????

you know that but im not sure i hardly find someone purse in England but i wanted popular purse like Princess Diana and Countess of Wessex but its more wise lots of money for Royals only! but I been seek over websites in England its so rough for me to find out!

I read in Princess Diana's dress book but Princess Diana wores Chanel purses all the times because the designer chose Princess Diana she was popular Princess or model or whatever! I think Sophie Wessex copy Princess Diana when she bring Lady Louise home but its looks like Princess Diana's purse its really exactly! im not sure whats looks like as!

Princess Diana collection lots purse when she got married to Prince Charles in 1981 she looks great to collection than Sophie because she is daughter of late 8th Earl Spencer her dad is richer but Diana is richer also!

Sara Boyce

Thank you all for your input. Reading more about this, the Princess favored chanel bags, gucci and versace, plus the infamous Lady Dior.......Here's an image of one I'm looking for that was often worn because it was small enough not to interfere with the "line" of the outfit and was very pretty. Chanel no longer makes it; you have to look for it on vintage late 80's, early 90's sites.

OK, can't figure out how to add photo. Here's the description--small black chanel bag with large diamond stiching and the CC logo embroidered right into the fabric. It has the standard chanel gold/black chain. If anyone knows how to insert photos, that would give all of you a much better idea of what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Mary Shawn

PS She wore it a lot after separation from Charles when she seemed to embrace haute couture from other countries. Again, if I could pass on the photos it would help.

She was notorious for having a bad back. Having worn 3 inch heels before I don't know how she did it but it certainly explains her back problems. I don't care who makes them, really high heels are exceptionally uncomfortable!

I recently went through a Princess Diana book and by the time I reached 70, I stopped counting handbags. She seemed to like a Lady Dior and wore it a lot, even in Chicago. She also liked JP Tod totes, versace totes, bejewelled evening bags.....How much does something like a Lady Dior go for? She must have had an unlimited budget. I also read that after she wore it once, its price went way up and there was a 2 year waiting list.....Amazing!

that nice!

i would remind Princess Diana wores lots purses when she attend state trips and attend USA, and evening, public engagement.

but im sure i been looks pictures of her purses many times she wores it she chose as Versaces, anythings because she is popular Princess.

Sara Boyce

Wow! Thanks for all the great photos of Diana's handbags. She certainly had quite the assortment. How does one find the time to buy this much or do designers do the work?

Anyway, thank you. These are great!

Mary Shawn

Wow! I wonder whatever happened to all those shoes???? The only ones I didn't see were her Jimmy Choo flats with the distinctive v in the front. I've been looking for a pair but no luck, thus far. Would anyone have any suggestions where to look?

Thanks,

Mary Shawn

Originally posted by maryshawn@May 19th, 2004 - 10:31 pm
Wow! I wonder whatever happened to all those shoes???? The only ones I didn't see were her Jimmy Choo flats with the distinctive v in the front. I've been looking for a pair but no luck, thus far. Would anyone have any suggestions where to look?

Thanks,

Mary Shawn
Princess Diana wanted famous shoe designer because she was popular Princess the designer chose her! since 1995 i think so! in Jimmy Choo make shoe designer for Diana on special occasion. She been collection Jimmy Choo high heels shoes since her marriage to Prince Charles and she divorces to Prince Charles.

Sara Boyce

Just a note--Diana and Charles are the same height. During the marriage when she appeared with him, she wore little heels so as not to look taller than him. Once separated, she went for the 3 inch glam shoes by Jimmy Choo.

I do agree, there is no such thing as comfortable 3 inch heels--I avoid them at all possible costs!! :p :lol:

Diana's incognito friend who was only revealed after her death was designer Lana Marks of Palm Beach. She designed a bag for Diana and named it after her. I looked it up--and can we spell "pricey?" I called and the small version was $7000.00 USD! I mean, it's gorgeous, especially in blue, but I never saw the Princess wear it.......

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62294&stc=1

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62295&stc=1

A present from Mme. Chirac in Paris. Diana wore various versions--large and small--a lot. I've seen the bag up close and frankly it is beautiful but glad I wasn't one of those who waited 2 years and paid $2100.00 for it. It certainly didn't suit me! But looked great on Diana.....

Attachments

• bag_princess3.jpg
    bag_princess3.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 582
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 994
Here's some I found.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 375
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 363
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 493
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 897
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 380
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 369
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 372
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 587
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 431
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 415
maryshawn said:
Thank you all for your input. Reading more about this, the Princess favored chanel bags, gucci and versace, plus the infamous Lady Dior.......Here's an image of one I'm looking for that was often worn because it was small enough not to interfere with the "line" of the outfit and was very pretty. Chanel no longer makes it; you have to look for it on vintage late 80's, early 90's sites.

OK, can't figure out how to add photo. Here's the description--small black chanel bag with large diamond stiching and the CC logo embroidered right into the fabric. It has the standard chanel gold/black chain. If anyone knows how to insert photos, that would give all of you a much better idea of what I'm looking for.

Thanks,

Mary Shawn

PS She wore it a lot after separation from Charles when she seemed to embrace haute couture from other countries. Again, if I could pass on the photos it would help.

That is interesting cuz did not she once describe the CC logo as the initials for Charles and Camilla?

In Tailand 1988
In Arabia, 1986
From Jayne Fincher

Princess Diana Arriving at the Ballet 06/05/1990
In Nigeria 03/15/1990
In London 1997
In London, 1996
In London, 1993
From Tim Graham - Corbis, majesty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back