Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2012 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 2
The previous thread can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Princess Claire at the "Prelude to the National Day" concert this evening, July 20, 2012, wearing black pants and a red blouse. The strong colours are great on her. Maybe a black skirt would have been nicer for a summer evening look.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Claire at the "Prelude to the National Day" concert this evening, July 20, 2012, wearing black pants and a red blouse. The strong colours are great on her. Maybe a black skirt would have been nicer for a summer evening look.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Simple but elegant.

:previous:That fabulous neckline of Claire's red blouse reminds me a lot of Princess Tatiana's evening dress here http://svenskdam.se/files/2011/10/Tatiana-Nicholaos-ao.jpg, looking exactly like a glaring red rose which makes the upper parts of their bodies literally blossom out... Nevertheless, I agree with iceflower that a -preferably white- skirt would have rendered Claire's outfit more summerly!

On July 21, 2012 Princess Claire attended a "Te Deum" at the St. Paul's Cathedral in Liege together with her husband:
Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers (full view)
http://1.nieuwsbladcdn.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2012/07/21/PHOTONEWS_10377408-025.jpg.h600.jpg (upper part 1)
http://1.nieuwsbladcdn.be/Assets/Images_Upload/2012/07/21/PHOTONEWS_10377408-016.jpg.h600.jpg (upper part 2)

Last edited:
Good grief.. What was she thinking when she chose this awful mish-mash?? Certainly not a flattering look for a princess or anybody else for that matter!

The stripes and the matching hat, this would've worked for a beach party IMO.

The dress and the black make her appear to have put on weight, she looks really awful. IMO The pants are too short and the dress OMG the place to start with that I have no idea. Wonder is it Natan....

The mix of patterns is horrible!

It comes from a belgian designer , his name is unknown .
Deservedly so.
And it will hopefully remain unknown - unless you are being ironic and the name happens to be Natan.

What happened? The ugly horizontal striped dress?? The too tight white mummy outfit? Her hair?? Can we blame Natan for everything????

Unfortunately a poor choice all round from Princess Claire. She is so pretty and stylish but it didn't come off today.

The white trousers are appaling OMG she looks horrible I cannot believe it she noemally is so gorgeous what is going on????

Both outfits of yesterday are not flattering IMHO.
I don't understand, normally she's always dressed classy and beautiful. Don't know what happened there...
The first dress is awfull, and the second outfit is underdressed and make her look thick.

I loved the dress and hat. The colors really complemented Claire's skin tone, and the hat was a wonderful complement without being too busy.

Not a fan of the white trouser outfit, though.

Princess Claire and Prince Laurent attended a dog walk at Toutou Walk and Circus organised by the Prince Laurent Foundation (Fondation Prince Laurent - Stichting Prins Laurent) and the organisation Greyhounds in nood, in Brussels, Sunday 30 September 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga gallery **

Princess Claire at the polling station during the Belgian municipal and provincial elections in Brussels today, October 14. A nice casual look in jeans.

Full Vieuw - 2

like what she is wearing except, would that be fake fur? Are there pictures of Claire wearing a fur coat?

Always the same modest tiara and a boring colour, but what I especially don't like is the leght of the gown.. That make her legs to look disproportionate!

Always the same modest tiara and a boring colour, but what I especially don't like is the leght of the gown.. That make her legs to look disproportionate!
The length is unusual for for modern-day gowns (although it was an accepted length a couple of decades ago), but not by any stretch of imagination would i call the colour "boring". It's such a nice, vibrant emerald green - and it suits Claire.

The length is unusual for for modern-day gowns (although it was an accepted length a couple of decades ago), but not by any stretch of imagination would i call the colour "boring". It's such a nice, vibrant emerald green - and it suits Claire.

Actually I've seen this lenght on runways also in recent years (Dior, if I remember correctly, and others) but never liked! And to me "vibrant emerald" is Astrid's dress of tonigh, I would define this colour more olive green.. but I admit, I'm not an expert! ;)

I love that shade- emerald green!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom