Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2012 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

On November 25, Prince Laurent and Princess Claire attended the 25th ceremony of the Caïus de Prométhéa Award, which rewards the finest works produced under the patronage of the cultural and architectural heritage in Belgium.

** Full view **

Last edited:

Princess Claire at the annual christmas concert at the Royal Palace in Brussels today, December 11, wearing a glittering black dress with a leather belt - simple and nice:

** Full view ** Upper part **

That black dress is very lovely.

I really like that black dress, although usually I do not like glittering clothes.

:previous:

She loves her green at the moment ;), but it suits her!

She wore the dress before last Thursday at the twin's first communion, but combined with another jacket:

** May 29 - Full view **

This shade of the green colour is gorgeous. I like the simplicity of the ensemble and beige accessories and shows.

I really want this outfit, she is gorgeous, and Louise is becoming a really beautiful girl !

She looks beautiful, a gorgeous shade of green, nice little sweater, beige gloves and bag go well.

Both green outfits are very nice notheing specila just very appropiate IMO

It's a rather old-fashioned outfit, but it's appropriate indeed and looks nice on Claire.

I don't think it's that old fashioned, albeit the cardigan. I guess everyone has different opinions. :) As the previous posters have said, Claire's outfit is nothing special, but it looks nice on her and I like that shade of green.

A nice, elegant summer look for Princess Claire at the final concert of the Queen Elisabeth Singing Competition 2014 on June 10, 2014.

** Upper part ** Full view **

I think she should've saved her jacket for a 70's disco. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I do like that shade of red.

Love the colour. Not a big fan of the upper part of the dress.

July 20, 2014 - Princess Claire all in red while attending the National Ball on the eve of the National Day celebrations.

Great colour on her, the short sleeved jacket is quite pretty.

Full view ** Side view ** Close up

Princess Claire of Belgium attended Te Deum mass, on the occasion of today's Belgian National Day, at the Saint-Aubain de Namur Cathedral in Namur, Monday 21 July 2014.

She wore a white lace dress. Love this on her.

Full vieuw - Close up - Side vieuw

Love both last night's red and today's white.

At the National Bal: hate those trousers, remind me of the ones Princess Stephanie usually wears. Just wrong. The jacket is not bad though.

At the Te Deum: I like it. It seems to be a beautiful dress but a tad longer would have been more elegant. There is something about the make up in the eyes that doesn't suit her.

At the National Bal: hate those trousers, remind me of the ones Princess Stephanie usually wears. Just wrong. The jacket is not bad though.

At the Te Deum: I like it. It seems to be a beautiful dress but a tad longer would have been more elegant. There is something about the make up in the eyes that doesn't suit her.

She opted for a smokey eye make up. But first: smokey should be a evening makeup and two: it doesn't particularly to suits her

I really love that white dress it suits her extremely !

The length on the white should have been longer.

Princess Claire of Belgium attended Te Deum mass, on the occasion of today's Belgian National Day, at the Saint-Aubain de Namur Cathedral in Namur, Monday 21 July 2014.

She wore a white lace dress. Love this on her.

Full vieuw - Close up - Side vieuw

The shirt effect under the dress is a but unusual and different and I like it. She looked nice but only wished she went for a slightly bigger headpiece.

Claire's red outfit (which looks great on her) that she wore during the National Day celebrations reminds me of the similar outfit she wore to Prince Amedeo's wedding. She seems to favour red. Her white dress is nice and summery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom