Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 2: April 2012 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Claire looking great at the Magritte du Cinema award ceremony in Brussels yesterday evening, February 2nd. The top, hair and jewellery looked great on her, I would maybe have chosen a skirt instead of the pants.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Princess Claire looking great at the Magritte du Cinema award ceremony in Brussels yesterday evening, February 2nd. The top, hair and jewellery looked great on her, I would maybe have chosen a skirt instead of the pants.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I agree, skirt would've looked better but she does wear the pants well with the look. Not fond of the velvet top but again, she wore it well. I do like the hair style on her, its a nice change.

A nice (and somehow typical) look in orange and black for Princess Claire during a ceremony in Brussels today, March 7:

** Full view ** Upper part **

April 26, 2013 - Princess Claire in grey pants matched with a red coat. The coat works well enough without the pants.

Picture link

I love the red coat not sure about the pants though ....

That coat is gorgeous, but I agree, it would have looked better without the pants.

A nice and elegant coat combined with white pants for Princess Claire at a lunch at the Royal Palace today, May 28:

I like the look but think if the pants were slimmer it would have helped overall. Large top, opening at the hips and large pants equal a little huge of a look.

Princess Claire at the "Prelude to National Day" concert this evening, July 20, wearing a dress and a little jacket - the colour is great on her, the cut of the jacket looks good from the front, but not that good in full view:

Princess Claire at the "Prelude to National Day" concert this evening, July 20, wearing a dress and a little jacket - the colour is great on her, the cut of the jacket looks good from the front, but not that good in full view:

I like this look on her. Especially the colour of the dress and her hair are very nice.

The dress looks nice but I don't like it with the jacket.

July 21, 2013 - Cathedral of St Michael and Saint Gudula prior to the Abdication Of King Albert II Of Belgium, & Inauguration Of King Philippe

Full view ** Close up

I don't like the hat , and I don't like the kitten heels they make no sense to me. Either wear heels or flats.

She looks very pretty! I love her dress and jacket, but the bow on the front is unnecessary and as the day went on, it inevitably became untidy. I like the kitten heels, and the unusual print is chic.

She took off the jacket and put on a bigger hat for the National Parade.
I prefer that version.

Am not sure I think the cut of the jacket spoils it and the hat doesn't really suit her I like the dress alone however

Minus the shoes, that was an interesting outfit. A breath of fresh air for sure!

Princess Claire at an exhibition in Turnhout today, July 23, wearing pink trousers, a white blouse and an orange clutch - pink and orange, why not..:)

She looked lovely as always but wore no hat.

Last edited:

Princess Claire looking good in orange at a gala evening in Gent on September 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Very nice, clean, elegant look for Claire!

BTW...since we now have two Royal princesses named "Claire" I was not sure for a minute which one we were discussing!;)

Princess Claire at the autumn concert at the Royal Palace in Brussels on October 17, 2013, wearing a sleeveless top and skirt combination in a nice autumn colour.

Princess Claire is best dresser in this family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom