Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2007 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Claire pictured during the first edition of the 'Magritte du Cinema' award ceremony, Saturday 05 February 2011, in Brussels.

Pic 1 - Pic 2

I like red on Claire, I think she looks nice though I'd like to see more full-view photos.

I don't like the boots at all, but then again I don't like boots period. I live in snowy Wisconsin and I don't even own a pair of snow boots. I think I've seen similar boots on Maxima. Lately, it seems like Maxima, Mathilde, and Claire are all sharing a closet. :whistling::p

LOL :lol: It does seem like the Benelux ladies have very similar styles. I'm imagining a closet filled with Natan designs and over the knee boots that they can all access.

Another view of the outfit that Claire wore last Saturday

Photo

I like the top of the outfit

Those boots are a sight for sore eyes they have to go on all these Princesses too terrible IMO.
The red colour is goregous on her but there is something about the look, maybe the neckline,that I don't like her posture is also awful, in the photos at least.

It doesn't look too bad, but I can't judge it from the picture too well. Red looks good on Clarie!

Thank you for the extra photos!! :flowers: Just like I thought, very elegant and stylish outfit. Quite unique, IMO! I love the fact that Claire tries out different styles (always very feminine and chic), that she likes to move forward.

Very lady-like, I like it. Coat is very nice and pearl jewelery suit a lot.

Love the coat; hate the bow in her hair. No one over the age of 12 should wear bows in their hair IMO.

Last edited:
Just like I thought, very elegant and stylish outfit. Quite unique, IMO! I love the fact that Claire tries out different styles (always very feminine and chic), that she likes to move forward.
I completely agree, NoorMeansLight! Moreover, Princess Claire knows how to move backward successfully :D. In fact, she had borrowed that marvellous cream coloured two-piece with the black fur collar (designed by Dior) which she has worn at the "fête du roi" in November 2010 http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cNmdGyajofZJ/610x.jpg from Queen Paola's wardrobe http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1977/6005ui0.jpg. The Belgian magazine "Royals" reports on it in an article of the current February 2011 edition: Claire fouille dans la garde-robe de la Reine Paola.
"Quite unique" outfits -as you said- suit Claire's unique beauty, since she is perhaps not today's commonplace-beauty but she does look very fascinating viz. interesting i.m.h.o..

That cream Dior suit is just divine- and looks great on Claire. I think she carries pieces that are simple but well-tailored better than pieces with a lot of pattern.

Come to think of it.... I think most princesses would look just fantastic in that suit! There is something so classic, regal and elegant about it.

Great find, Lina!! :flowers: I can't believe she wore that suit after decades!! As Shelo said, it's such a classy and timeless outfit and looks really good on Claire!

Claire looks very elegant and beautiful. The coat is really nice and suits her very well.

I almost always like Claire, she looked great today

I completely agree, NoorMeansLight! Moreover, Princess Claire knows how to move backward successfully :D. In fact, she had borrowed that marvellous cream coloured two-piece with the black fur collar (designed by Dior) which she has worn at the "fête du roi" in November 2010 http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cNmdGyajofZJ/610x.jpg from Queen Paola's wardrobe http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1977/6005ui0.jpg. The Belgian magazine "Royals" reports on it in an article of the current February 2011 edition: Claire fouille dans la garde-robe de la Reine Paola.
"Quite unique" outfits -as you said- suit Claire's unique beauty, since she is perhaps not today's commonplace-beauty but she does look very fascinating viz. interesting i.m.h.o..

Here you can see the full vieuw better.

Princess Claire yesterday, March 25, attending a conference in Brussels with
a red and black combination which is quite popular these days.

It's a fresh business look in my eyes, nice jacket, although a bit short for my
personal taste.

** Full view ** Upper Part ** Close Up **

Weird combination.
It could've been more flattering if she paired it with the right accessories I think.

I like the red black combination of the outfit but I agree with Iceflower that the jacket could have been longer. It is not as flattering to her figure as it could be that short.

It is an odd combination. I liked the bright colour of the jacket. However, the trousers did nothing to favourably enhance Princess Claire's look. The skirt would have suited much better.

I like the colors, but indeed the jacket could be longer. The pants are not very flattering to P Claire's figure.

Princess Claire yesterday, March 25, attending a conference in Brussels with
a red and black combination which is quite popular these days.

It's a fresh business look in my eyes, nice jacket, although a bit short for my
personal taste.

** Full view ** Upper Part ** Close Up **

Agree. A longer jacket would have sit better on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom