Princess Claire's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2007 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved the first outfit. I don't know how she managed to combine grey & beige so nicely! The clutch is very elegant as well.:) The second outfit is certainly a miss. The blouse per se is very pretty, but I don't know what she was thinking when she added the red belt, shawl and shoes! :eek:

When P. Claire gets it right she's the best royal Natan representative. I too am not a fan of the boots though.

Slightly off topic but why is Infanta Christina there?

Because she attends a conference together with Queen Silvia, Queen Paola, Princess Astrid, Pincess Mathilde and Princess Claire in Brussels.
(See Belgian news topic)

It would definitely be better for him to keep his suits and instead lose some weight...:whistling:

It would definitely be better for him to keep his suits and instead lose some weight...:whistling:

Definitely a much better and healthier solution.;) As to Princess Claire's fashion, I like the grey cape with the white shirt underneath (Nov. 29). I find this combination very elegant.

stephanievl said:
Princess Claire of Belgium pictured during the Audi Masters Jumping of Brussels,
Pic 1 - Pic 2
That's a cute sweater for cold days which really suits her. The pattern makes a good impression on me.:flowers:

^^ I didn't see these photos before. It's a lovely casual look - I like the sweater a lot!

She looked nice but not spectacular.
Claire can look much better.

Poor Claire virtually never gets it right. She has a lovely figure with big shoulders and she seems to wear anything. I suppose the dress allowance is not huge but I cannot explain that blue and white trouser suit for the national parade one years Indeed, her clothes are a poor show.

I think her outfit looks not that bad, but I don't like the boots together with it (is she even wearing tights in the same color as the boots? :shock:).

I might be wrong but I think those are the thigh high boots by Natan that a lot of the royals have been wearing.

I don't like this image because of the shoes and the top ornaments. The whole combination doesn't make sense to me though the color is OK. The make-up and hair is very nice but again these poorly-mixed embellishements are very tacky and detract from the nicely cut blouse.

Princess Claire attends the annual Christmas concert at Laeken palace, December 15, 2010:
Belgian Royals Host Christmas Concert and Reception - Pictures - Zimbio (full view)
Belgian Royals Host Christmas Concert and Reception - Pictures - Zimbio (details)

I think ive had enough with those over the knee boots. This is not her best look, not fond of the feathers around her neck but her hair looks really nice.
Claire looks much better in color than grey, they just wash her out.

This is too much grey for me. Separately both the top and the skirt would look lovely. I dislike the boots, but I like her hair and make-up. All in all, Princess Claire can do much better than that.

Why are they all obsessed with these over the knee boots she looks a fright and grey at a Christmas function too much not her best look.

I might be wrong but I think those are the thigh high boots by Natan that a lot of the royals have been wearing.

I think you are right.
I really don't know what they like about Natan. To me those boots didn't look good on any of the royal women that have worn them. :ermm:

The boots when worn with the right outfit can look nice. The skirts or dresses have to be a certain length or they don't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom