Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 9: July 2013 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style

Part 9

The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

Charlene on holiday in Italy wearing sleeveless beige dress, LV bag and flats

Pictures

It could definitely use some colour but I think for the sun the summer it is quite chic .. I mean the style of the dress the bag the casual thank heaven it's summer look.

I like the style of the dress, the handbag and the shoes, but definitely not the color.

She looks amazing and the backdrop is gorgeous, but all I can think of while looking at that photo is Charlene flying head over heels over that cliff.:eek:

Last edited:
That's a stunning picture of her

She looks absolutely stunning! I have to agree with Baroness, however. I could NEVER pose on a cliff like that. I get dizzy just looking at the photo!!

It definitely has sparkle and 'wow' factor! Beautiful and classic!

Charlene looks amazing!

Princess Charlene in a short creme-white cocktail dress at the Monte-Carlo Million Dollar Super Four boxing event on July 13, 2013.

** Full view **

Charlene in a gold evening dress for a photoshoot for the Times. Summary of the article and more pix in current events thread.

I really like this dress - close to her favourite neutrals but has some zing!

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/multimedia/archive/00430/TMM13MONACO1_a_430067c.jpg

This is a stunning picture of Charlene.

She looks amazing and the backdrop is gorgeous, but all I can think of while looking at that photo is Charlene flying head over heels over that cliff.:eek:

That was my thought too. I hope she at least wore some sensible shoes under the dress to keep herself steady.

But she is wearing earrrings so we can at least be plesaed about that ... though the colour is a drag IMO the dress is gorgeous on her and agree amazing body

Princess Charlene in a short creme-white cocktail dress at the Monte-Carlo Million Dollar Super Four boxing event on July 13, 2013.

** Full view **

Oh I like this one. Beautiful dress!

Smashing!! Love the flesh-colored netting on top, plus, she is wearing earrings and a diamond bracelet. I think she looks wonderful.

A very comfortable look for Charlene at the Diamond League athletics meet - bland in colour but a very good look particularly on such a sultry evening.

Pure People

Very nice for a hot night. A nice colorful coral or turquoise necklace would have been nice. Don't know how she could walkt in those heels!

Very nice for a hot night. A nice colorful coral or turquoise necklace would have been nice. Don't know how she could walkt in those heels!

I don't know how they let her walk on the track in those heels! :lol:

I think she's such a natural beauty and I bet that she is one of those people who is more striking live than in photos, too.

The white dress with the illusion top is very pretty, and she looks nice in it. Sometimes minimalism works.

She looks lovely but a dash of colour would of been nice ......

About as interesting as watching paint dry.

Well put Duchessmary... I totally agree....

I think the shoes are very chic, even though they would be terrifying to walk in.

But the outfit itself is like warmed over oatmeal, and my goodness does Charlene herself look washed out! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom