Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 9: July 2013 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinderella5x, What princess Charlene will wear, you will writte a big big comment which critic all . No matter, we know you.

Pure trend says that Charlene was very smart

Charlène de Monaco, emmitouflée en léopard... pour cacher quelque chose ?

I like the leopard print, but I think it's rude to speculate if she is wearing it "pour cacher quelque chose". If and when Charlene becomes pregnant I doubt if she will want to hide it. Why should she?

I am so annoyed by articles like that. :bang:

I like the leopard print, but I think it's rude to speculate if she is wearing it "pour cacher quelque chose". If and when Charlene becomes pregnant I doubt if she will want to hide it. Why should she?

HA! I didn't catch that. I agree with you. It's their individual thing when and if they will have kids. They should leave them alone at that. It was plain rude.

ITA. They show a total lack of respect and usually present women as reproducing machines or animals (= they reproduce without knowing). :rolleyes::cool:

Back to the basic topic... She looked very elegant in that picture. The leopard shawl was very beautiful!

I am just longing for Charlene to come out with a stunning outfit. She has so much potential but lately appears to be stuck in a rut.

there is only the tittle of this fashion site which speaks about ( what she hides), it is strange that some people found that this site lacks af respect about Charlene. it is normal that some news speaks about a possible event and monaco is waiting, but it is not the subject. through this title. this site wrotte that Charlene is as use very elegant and beautiful, unlike you.

Lovely in Lilac

Another website has a brief clip of Charlene wearing a long lilac gown at the Casiraghi wedding reception.
orderofsplendor.blogspot.com
The clip says 'very revealing gown' but it reveals nothing other than what a killer bod she has!

Another website has a brief clip of Charlene wearing a long lilac gown at the Casiraghi wedding reception.
The clip says 'very revealing gown' but it reveals nothing other than what a killer bod she has!

There is nothing revealing about that dress. The dress reminds me of the top part of the Akris black dress she already owns this dress.

Order of Splendor noted that as well.

Strange this title, it is not in the use of coolnews to do this sort of title, it did so many vidéos about the princely family and about the princess Charlene that it is said that Coolnews is monegash. Perhaps did this society saw what we are not seeing? no matter

I found this dress very lovely. Charlene wore a same dress with an other color during a reception at the palace during The Grand Prix and at the wedding of her brother. it was black.

I saw nothing too revealing about her dress. I thought she looked lovely from the brief clip that I saw of her.

I agree the dress isn't revealing or too tight; she looks amazing.

Charlene looking good in a modern black and white dress at the award cermony of the Monaco Petanque Masters 2013 on September 6. Only the flat shoes don't look that good, she should have worn heels with that dress:

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I agree; heels would have looked so much better with the dress and with that hemline.

Last edited:
I like the dress and the flats. However, the dress is a little too long for my taste. It should have been knee-length.

Last edited:
The dress itself is quite nice but it doesn't suit Charlene at all, totally wrong choice. And the flats ruin the rest.

I don't care for this look at all. The dress is too long and I don't like the flats with it.

The dress looks bizarre without heels what is going on here????

I really like the dress and I think she looks good in it but not her best. I wouldve liked it to be an inch or so shorter. I actually dont mind the flats with it, she is tall enough to pull it off.

I love the dress, especially the length and the flats! She is tall and slim enough with long legs that she can pull it off. It looks new and mod, imo

It's not completely terrible, but it's not a 'wow' either. I'm glad to see that at least it's not beige.

She is lovely (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we have to accept that Charlene has her own ideas and is going to wear what she wants to wear. Her taste is for simple, fairly casual, styles and minimal bling. And looking at how Albert dresses I think he probably doesn't care too much about dressing up either and I suspect he thinks his wife is beautiful as she is. And I agree.

What's with her and the flats lately? I don't remember her wearing flats before, at least not at official events.

What's with her and the flats lately? I don't remember her wearing flats before, at least not at official events.

She might just feel more comfortable in flats. She has been seen in flats in the past at official events like 50th anniversary of the Stade Nautique Rainier, visit to Corsica, port of Grand Prix race, exhibition of their wedding outfits and many more official and unofficial events.

Princess Charlene at the annual picnic at the Parc Princesse Antoinette in Monaco today, September 13, wearing the traditional Monégasque costume for the first time ever (in a slightly different form) and looking very lovely in it:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I think she looks lovely! Very feminine and I Love her hair! Good for her. (I like Albert's look, as well).

Charlene looked lovely in the traditional Monégasque costume. I particularly liked the third photo of her and Albert together, a loving look.

She's worn a wide variety of outfits to this event over the last few years. She looks very cute. Both Grace and Caroline have worn national dress ( not sure about Stephanie) so she's very much following a tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom