The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 03:04 AM
Royal Highness

Charlene was very elegant and beautiful at the gala of the C A I , she knows very what it fits her very well.

For the love ball all the fashion sites said she was stunning with her dress, they were so many that I could not published them.

She was also very elegant and chic at the gala of CAI thuesday evening.

I recall you that she suceeds to organize for the first time a fashion show in May of the house Dior.and all the sites of fashion said it was a sucess.

Some are always critizing her they don't like her style ok thy are a little old fashion, they wrotte rules of fashion for the royal princess but other people and professionel people praise her style. She wants to do monaco a fashion town as Paris , Milan, and i think she will succeed.

Next year , there will be a race of elegant cars on the place of the palace and Charlene will be the president.

Old 08-01-2013, 04:36 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Charlene attended the charity gala of the German Internatonal Club of Monaco on July 30, 2013, recycling her golden Akris dress:

** Pics ** May 2011 **
OH MY GOD - she is wearing EARRINGS - take out the Champagne!!!!!
Good look!
Bye Bine

Old 08-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bine221 View Post
OH MY GOD - she is wearing EARRINGS - take out the Champagne!!!!!
Good look!
Bye Bine
You made me chuckle. How very adventurous of her! Quite risque!
Old 08-01-2013, 10:34 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
She happens to be a stunning woman and never dresses like a clown, which the other ladies from Monaco, have done frequently. She is, almost, always, elegant. She could use a bit of jewelry and I cannot say I love each outfit, but she is, always, elegant and well put together. Save your pity for the others.
Thank you Countess! Princess Charlene is beauutiful standing next to all. Princess Charlene is reserved and so far prefers no jewelry and that is because she is the jewel in the crown.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
Thank you Countess! Princess Charlene is beauutiful standing next to all. Princess Charlene is reserved and so far prefers no jewelry and that is because she is the jewel in the crown.
Yep, she's a pretty stunning swimmer.
Old 08-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
Yeah right, lame attempt IMO. I don't care if she is a princess of not, any lady with sense know not to leave your bare shoulders neck and chest empty like that, Princess or not.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 08-02-2013, 12:13 AM
Heir Apparent

^^^^^
Really?!? Is that in some sort of official rule book?? I really do wish that when these rule books are written they get passed out to everyone instead of just a few select few.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Charlene at the Red Cross Ball this evening, August 2nd, finally wearing a strong colour again! A fresh summer look, nice!

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **
Old 08-02-2013, 04:12 PM
Imperial Majesty

The colour of the dress is the only good thing in this outfit. I would like to see her in something else than in a strapless gown. And I'm very sad to see Charlene now wearing earrings, when she didn't want to wear any jewellery or sash at the wedding where she was invited by the swedish king.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:19 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Charlene at the Red Cross Ball this evening, August 2nd, finally wearing a strong colour again! A fresh summer look, nice!
Yes, it's nice to see her wear color and earrings! Wow. Now the next step would be to get her out of the standard red-carpet strapless dress.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
The colour of the dress is the only good thing in this outfit. I would like to see her in something else than in a strapless gown. And I'm very sad to see Charlene now wearing earrings, when she didn't want to wear any jewellery or sash at the wedding where she was invited by the swedish king.
Would you rather that she never wore jewellery again?

I think that the colour and style suit her. I was anticipating more neutrals so this is good.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 08-02-2013, 04:36 PM
Aristocracy

It's good to see her in a colour, although I really don't like the dress overall. And she wore earrings! Good for her. Baby steps. She is also wearing eyeliner and a bit of colour on her lips. Maybe she is coming out of her beige funk? I really am rooting for her, because God knows she has the potential to be amazing.

In all, not bad.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:54 PM
Majesty
TRF Author

I like the colour, the fact there was proper styling & jewellery but the dress is a disappointment, it looks cheap & shapeless.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:58 PM
Heir Apparent

I also like the color, the makeup and huge statement earrings, but not the style of the dress. I'd also love to see bangs or a sidesweep as she used to wear her hair; I feel the slicked-back look is getting too stark.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Royal Highness

So now I am at a loss to understand Charlene's rational about when and where to wear all these wonderful jewels she has.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yay, Charlene! Bright colour and earrings. Not real keen on the style of the dress; I'd like to see those broad swimmer's shoulders covered up a bit, and I'm not keen on the particular earrings, either, but it's a step in the right direction and she should be encouraged. As Queen Christina said: baby steps.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:43 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baroness of Books View Post
I also like the color, the makeup and huge statement earrings, but not the style of the dress. I'd also love to see bangs or a sidesweep as she used to wear her hair; I feel the slicked-back look is getting too stark.
I'm with you, but I also don't care for the shiny material of the dress. I think a different fabric would have looked nicer.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 08-02-2013, 05:49 PM
Royal Highness

I love the colour and I think the shiny material works for this glamorous occasion. Has anyone glimpsed her shoes yet?
Old 08-02-2013, 06:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Good grief, she wears beigh people complain, she wears colour and people complain; she doesn't wear jewels and people complain, she wears jewels and people complain. No wonder she dresses to please herself, because she will certainly never please the people on TRF.
Old 08-02-2013, 07:13 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Good grief, she wears beigh people complain, she wears colour and people complain; she doesn't wear jewels and people complain, she wears jewels and people complain. No wonder she dresses to please herself, because she will certainly never please the people on TRF.
Completely agree!! I think that she looked lovely. Her gown is elegant and simple. Earrings! A nice change in fashion and accessories for Charlene.

Closed Thread

Tags
fashion, princess charlene, princess charlene daytime fashion, princess charlene eveningwear, princess charlene outfits, princess charlenes style