Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style

Part 8
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

On April 4 Charlene received students in the palace wearing Akris Coat

Last Saturday the Princess Visited Agadir wearing her foundations uniform

PIC

Last edited by a moderator:
This coat is stunning! Very classic, good-looking. I wish I had similiar.

Princess Charlene visited the Top Marques Monaco and attended the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters yesterday, April 20, looking good and fresh in a combination of white and dark blue - the jacket is the Rolex Masters jacket.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I think Charlene looks quite lovely in the shade of dark blue. The jacket is nice, but I'm still on the fence about the skirt/slacks.

Very nice two outfits with masters jacket.
Not a great fitting jacket,of course.
The tucked white blouse, capris and navy flats look great, not too many can wear that look well.
Long navy dress interesting, wish I could see it w/o jacket. Is it a repeat?

I like the outfit on her the jacket is gorgeous....

... oh just saw long blue dress beautiful ... but at the tennis am I mssing something... odd choice IMO

I love blue and white. She looks nice.

On April 4 Charlene received students in the palace wearing Akris Coat

Last Saturday the Princess Visited Agadir wearing her foundations uniform

PIC

Very nice coat.

Princess Charlene visited the Top Marques Monaco and attended the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters yesterday, April 20, looking good and fresh in a combination of white and dark blue - the jacket is the Rolex Masters jacket.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Now, this is something Charlene looks really good in. Very fresh, pretty combination. I, personally, love the blue and white combination, perfect for summer time.
The type of pants and jacket suits her silhouette a lot.

Charlene today at the Trophy Ceremony of the ATP Monte Carlo Masters:

Prince Albert II Of Monaco And Princess Charlene Of

Trousers or long skirt. It somehow reminds me of the outfit she wore for her civil wedding.

This is a very nice combo as well. I hope it's a skirt. Charlene indeed looks good in blue, be it dark or lighter shade.

Last edited:
I usually like her modern and informal wardrobe, but yearn to see her in elegant clothes more often. (...)

She looks great in the pleats and her dress looks versatile. Didn't really like either of the jackets she paired it with, but if I had to choose the white one. Her casual style looks professional/comfortable.

Last edited:
I think her style is very hit or miss.. and it should be hit 99% of the time. I am not sure why she is having so much trouble getting her fashion stride on .. she would have hundreds of people to help her I'm sure..

May 7, 2013 - Charlene in a sleeveless dress.
I actually like the dress and the look. Make up looks a bit dusty and hair pulled back so tightly is a big NO on her IMO.

Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Full view

Like the dress but I woulf have like an other colour, she is very smart , it is her style

I like the look - agree about the colour being a bit dull.

Great dress, blah color. Charlene does look good, but I don't like her hair off her forehead. She looks so much better with bangs.

Charlene looks very good and "rested". I like this dress. I know I do go on about it, but I have never seen a royal totally "nude" on the jewellery front.. not even a watch or pair of earrings. It intrigues me - perhaps she has developed an allergy- in which case I feel very sorry for her.;)

till friday peeps..i'm looking at evening gowns, imo browns,greens and pinks would be her color shades

The dress is great, but the color, not so much.

Love the whole look. Love the dress on her and especially the hemline with the see through fabric around the hem.
I think her hair looks great, so does her make up. I also miss jewelry.

I don't like this new white dress and I find the cuts in the dress unfit for a princess. I get she try's something new but there is a way of dressing when you are royalty. You can do so much new things but this is not it IMO.

I don't like this new white dress and I find the cuts in the dress unfit for a princess. I get she try's something new but there is a way of dressing when you are royalty. You can do so much new things but this is not it IMO.

As her husband is either wearing a sweater or a very badly fitted sport coat and no tie, I think she could be wearing a sailor suit and fit right in. Dressing as Royalty indeed.

I think Charlene looks lovely and her dress is entirely suitable, IMO. On the other hand, too bad the airline lost Whoopi's suitcase!

I likethe gown it is a casual event Julian has a tshirt under his jacket so I think she looks fine for the engagement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom