Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Charlene can buy her own jewelry she just doesn't seem to like much jewelry.

Princess Charlene has recycled her golden outfit for two events in Monaco yesterday, May 30:

** Full view **

An unusual colour which suits her very well. I wish I understood the no necklace trend- she as worn some simple, pretty necklaces in the past and this outfit screams out for something IMO.

Like it.

And yes, I DO think she could've used a necklace with this outfit.

Maybe a bit too shiny for my taste but its a greta color on her and I do like the suit.

It's a bit too shiny for my liking.

I like the color on her, but it definitely screams for a necklace!

A fat strand of either golden yellow or black pearls would be great with that.

I like it on her it's a nice cocktail outfit very lovely .. agree though could do with a bit of something in hte jewel department

Graceful is all I see. I haven't had the chance to surf the internet lately, still I'm not surprised with the coming along of the Monaguest champion heiress. She doesn't leave me without awe in finding that she makes life look good. Or, I want to live more just like her. I think that's where they take us to. To beauty and the overdrive.

Charlene's shoes during the Grand prix race are Giorgio Armani.

PIC

What do you think of them?

I liked the dress she was wearing,but these high-heels are not my taste. However, I really like the flat ballerina-type leather shoes that she wears a lot, they look comfortable and elegant at the same time.
That kind of simple, elegant shoes looks great on her and work well with her tall figure, they are also good for events where she has to stand or walk around a lot :flowers:

She´s looking geat recently - and I also have the impression, that her smile has come back - not the "forced - I have to smile - smile", but the real smile, which comes out of her heart.
And this is the even better "jewelry" ;)
BYe Bine

I am glad I am not the only one to see that, she radiates happiness and also her fashion is also looking more joyful and relaxed than it used to be! Charlene seems to be enjoying herself a lot lately, I would wish her to stay so happy and confident for a long time:)

June 7, 2013 - Charlene arriving in Stockholm wearing white pants, a grey knitted sweater and a black top underneath with silver stripes.

Full view

She looks great once again...smiling, happy, and dressed well. So nice to see!

Comfortable and relaxed traveling clothes. Appropriate and nice.

Actually want the sweater and pants. I have a top and shoes close to what she's got on. Very relaxed looking and smiling. Love it when she's like this.

glowing

Charlene has hit it out of the ballpark with her fashion choices recently and she is glowingly pretty. (...)

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlene at the private dinner on the eve of the wedding of Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill in Stockholm on June 7, 2013, looking lovely and elegant in a golden dress and waistcoat.

** Full view ** Upper part **

I like the casual outfit that Charlene chose. It looks comfortable, and business-like too.

The gown is gorgeous and she looks stunning, but I'd like it much better without the waistcoat. A pair of dangling gold earrings would have completed the look, IMO.

I like both today's outfits.She has the perfect body for that dress.
I don't like tonight hairdo though I am usually a fan of her short hair

Love her casual outfit, but not feeling the gown. It's rather ugly.

Charlene, a Serene Highness, is young, and gorgeous. Lean, muscular Olympic swimmer. A golden mermaid springs to mind.
Mooi so liewe egte prinses...

Don't know why but I'm really liking this dress on Charlene. It's cool and chic and edgy at the same time. And she definitely has the body to pull it off.

I'm with you on both accounts; the casual outfit is great, but the dress, not so much. I'm not a fan of mermaid/fishtail style dresses, and the vest is completely off the mark.

I love this gown in Charlene. The colour is lovely and the style suits her. I would love to see it without the jacket on top as I think that would be even better.

I agree completely! I was giddy, thinking she was going to hit another grand slam like she did for the Grand Prix dinner last week in that white goddess gown, but I don't like this outfit at all. It looks bizarre.

Oh, well. There's always tomorrow. ;)

Charlene at the private dinner on the eve of the wedding of Princess Madeleine and Christopher O'Neill in Stockholm on June 7, 2013, looking lovely and elegant in a golden dress and waistcoat.

** Full view ** Upper part **
Wow! She looks like she just stepped off the catwalk! She really has the body to wear couture and in this case she manages to look elegant but classic. Charlene is definitely not a ribbons, ruffles and bows girl . . . . . but I wouldn't have minded diamond studs in her ears! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom