Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Charlene in black at the Lova World Images Closing Party and the Roberto Cavalli Party during the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 22, 2013. It's not an outfit for a princess, but one for Cannes ;), I think she looked great and the green clutch is a nice highlight:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** With a jacket **

Very chic! Black certainly suits Charlene more than beige.
The green envelope bag was a brilliant choice, too!

May 23, 2013 - Charlene in a light mint sleeveless dress matched with flats. Nice shade for the season.

Full view

she has such large shouldres I really don't know if she should hide them or uncover them..

I think her athletic build is one of her most attractive features. Why should she hide them?

I think her athletic build is one of her most attractive features. Why should she hide them?

I agree 100%. I have never understood why some women seem to have a major problem with a woman having an athletic physique. I think her shoulders are beautiful.

I agree 100%. I have never understood why some women seem to have a major problem with a woman having an athletic physique. I think her shoulders are beautiful.

I completely agree. People who would never dare to mention thick short legs or a waistless torso will just go on and on about broad shoulders. I think any woman comfortable in her own skin is beautiful. And I happen to like my own broad shoulders a lot. :whistling:

Princess Charlene in black at the Lova World Images Closing Party and the Roberto Cavalli Party during the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival on May 22, 2013. It's not an outfit for a princess, but one for Cannes ;), I think she looked great and the green clutch is a nice highlight:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up ** With a jacket **

Great look!!! Charlene is Princess of Monaco, not to be compared with other conservative royal houses. Perfect for this event.

I don't care for the black outfit, but the jacket that she wore with it is all right. I really love the mint dress, however.

Loved the black jumpsuit, not too many could carry off that style.Fit perfectly and love the texture of the fabric. Can anyone ID? Some
major bling was called for, imo.
Nice green dress, like her in the flats again

The mint outfit? The color is gorgeous and the outfit works on her. Wish she'd worn different shoes, though. A heeled shoe would've been nice.

The black jumpsuit? LOVED IT. It really emphasized those amazing shoulders of hers and was fitted to a T. Loved the clutch, and loved the jacket over it, as well. Personally, I think some fantastic diamond studs, at least (and I KNOW she HAS a pair), would've finished off the look quite nicely. But then again, I'm not mad at her about what she ended up wearing, either, so it's all good.

I like the maxi skirt and I do like the fact she wears them time to time. The overall look is nice and flattering. I like her make up.

This is a very nice look for Charlene. The only minus is the fact that the whole outfit was beige; a brighter color top would have been better, in my view.

She has great choices lately.
I particularly loved the black jumpsuit on her.

Her Serene Highness...
Indeed... she really is.
Greetings from l'Afrique du Sud. Viva!

The beige as separate pieces I think would be nice but together I think she looks untidy and at that event she should look smart casual not attempt at boho IMO omly of course.

Charlene at the Grand Prix in Monaco today, May 26 - finally wearing a strong colour again - nice!

Charlene looked fantastic in this dress-very pretty colour and flattering cut! Her sunglasses are nice too & I love to see Charléne smiling,she seemed to enjoy the event a lot :flowers:

Pretty colour cute dress. looks like a gorgeous day...

She looks great! I love the dress and her sunglasses are great. And to top it she looks happy and relaxed. Like!

Looking Great!! Loving the bright dress and happy smile. Good to see..

The dress is Akris, the one on their website is green.

She looks pretty Nice , liked her dress , simple elegnt & very Nice color , liked her shoes too ,, very successful choice !

Charlene's fashion sense, choices and style continue to improve. I hope that she decides to wear accessories :)(jewelry):). The proper accessories add something special to an outfit. Charlene seems to have minimalist tastes and that is fine, but think of Audrey Hepburn's style image. Audrey never went over the top with jewelry. Her fashion choices were so tasteful and simple. Just a bit of jewelry adds a finishing touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom