Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 8: March 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Charlene looks good, the gown is right for the event not too formal. She is not showing anything. Albert needs a bigger jacket.

I don't like this new white dress and I find the cuts in the dress unfit for a princess. I get she try's something new but there is a way of dressing when you are royalty. You can do so much new things but this is not it IMO.

I agree. And the top part doesn't fit perfectly, there is something odd in it. And the shoulder details make her shoulders look even wider.

She looks stunning. The rest......dressing like royalty, what nonsense.

I don't like this new white dress and I find the cuts in the dress unfit for a princess. I get she try's something new but there is a way of dressing when you are royalty. You can do so much new things but this is not it IMO.

I agree with you there Dazzling,I don't like it either and I think its the first time I've seen Albert II attend an event minus a tie,must have been a very informal event.

Strange event, Charlene looks overdressed to me - the gown is ok, I dont find that bad or even inappropriate - as both men look quite casual and then the contrast, Whoopie in her nightgown.

I agree with you there Dazzling,I don't like it either and I think its the first time I've seen Albert II attend an event minus a tie,must have been a very informal event.

Its weird if it is an informal event that Charlene would be in a long gown that you could say is an evening gown.

I think there was no dress code, on this gallery photos
https://www.facebook.com/Charlenewittstock/photos_stream

There are photos where women behind the princely couple who wore long evening dresses, also charlene wore the 'good dress' for this gala, she had to be smart in monaco
she was stunning as use there are always the same persons who are criticing her

I really liked the dress, a bit spacey, 10000 times more than at the Rose Ball.
Do you see her skin on the taille - or is this just a light brown piece of material?
Good choice!
Bye Bine

As her husband is either wearing a sweater or a very badly fitted sport coat and no tie, I think she could be wearing a sailor suit and fit right in. Dressing as Royalty indeed.

If it is a "ball", then she is dressed appropriately.
BYe Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the dress on her , also I like her hair style, she is looking good.

I'm thinking along these lines too. Not a good look for Charlene.

I have to see it from the back to make up my mind. I hope it wasn't totally backless!

Her hair is awful... Her body is too muscular and too masculine, and this boyish hair ruins every look of her.

Her hair is awful... Her body is too muscular and too masculine, and this boyish hair ruins every look of her.

Completely disagree. Not every woman is built like a waif.

Her hair might be in the in-between stage.

Her dress, however, is ridiculous. Cutouts don't make sense.

Since when does a woman with an athletic, toned, body become masculine? Her physique is that of a woman who has been an athlete and has continued to keep fit. There are women working out in gyms every day who are trying to get that physically fit.

Let's please concentrate on Princess Charlene's fashion choices instead of discussing body types!

Today, May 13, she wore black for the inauguration of the Lycee Technique et Hotelier de Monaco - a simple outfit, maybe a bit too dark for a sunny spring day, but I think she looked fine nevertheless:

** Full view ** Upper part with bag ** Upper part 2 **

Let's please concentrate on Princess Charlene's fashion choices instead of discussing body types!

Today, May 13, she wore black for the inauguration of the Lycee Technique et Hotelier de Monaco - a simple outfit, maybe a bit too dark for a sunny spring day, but I think she looked fine nevertheless:

** Full view ** Upper part with bag ** Upper part 2 **

Boring. :same old:

Charlene at the inauguration of the senior restaurant "A Pignata" and the "Snoezelen Room - Senior Animation" in Monaco yesterday, May 15, wearing a simple, nice suit she has worn before:

** Pic **

Last edited:

Charlene at the inauguration of the senior restaurant "A Pignata" and the "Snoezelen Room - Senior Animation" in Monaco yesterday, May 15, wearing a simple, nice suit she has worn before:

** Pic **

Boring. :same old:

** Pic **

Usual, and boring. With a little bit of color the look would have been great.

Like the suit, but wish she would've rocked a different color.

She looks, so . . . VANILLA.

** Pic **

Quite boring outfit. Nothing interesting in the design or color. She could've accessorized it up with a nice chunky necklace and earrings.

It is a shame she doesn't like jewelry it would help her outfits.

There are very few of her outfits that I have enjoyed recently. I agree with previous posts, she is becoming predictable in her paired down approach.

** Pic **

So many people saying its boring. She looks beautiful and elegant. She is outstanding in that group. She wears clothes,they don't overwhelm her. Repeat, beautiful.

EDIT. I think she might feel that it would be inappropriate for her to overwhelm people she was meeting in this environment . She isn't comfortable with lots of bling, even at bling events. She won't wear it at engagements like this.

Last edited:
I think you will have to accept that she is not a lady who loves jewellery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom