The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 10:56 PM
Courtier

I don't like this look. But I can't wait to see her in a proper "mermaid" silhouette again.

This outfit just has a completely wrong proportion.

Old 06-07-2013, 11:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Don't love it don't hate it but it could stand an earring at least. The skirt I don't mind I think it is the colour I don't like am not a metallic fan.

Old 06-08-2013, 01:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

Charlene looked really bad at the dinner in Stockholm. She looks like she stepped out from a alien movie. She is a beautiful woman, why she can't dress more feminine?
Old 06-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Charlene looked really bad at the dinner in Stockholm. She looks like she stepped out from a alien movie. She is a beautiful woman, why she can't dress more feminine?
I agree! Im also very disappointed that she isn't wearing an jewelry like studs, bracelet at least.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Nobility

Charlene's dress is by Akris

LINK
Old 06-08-2013, 01:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Akris, eh? Figures!
Old 06-08-2013, 02:49 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think she's trying to hard. She's trying to find her own fashion sense and its not working. she should hire a stylist to guide her and sack the one she has already.

And Charlene stop wearing Akris!!
Old 06-08-2013, 02:52 AM
Aristocracy

Very edgy and high fashion -- and refreshingly different from everyone else. I like! But... This kind of look begs for a piece of statement jewelry, like a chunky bangle... Oh, how I hope that Ocean Tiara makes a debut on her head today. Wishful thinking...
Old 06-08-2013, 02:59 AM
Heir Apparent

During her early years in Monaco and for most of her engagement period Charlene stuck with Armani and NEVER got it wrong. Then she wore that really flamboyant gray Akris evening gown to the Cambridges pre-wedding dinner. It got mixed reviews, but ever since she has been seeming to edge out Armani in favor of Akris...who is "hit" or "miss" with Charlene.

Their clothes do not always fit as well as Armani.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

Totally agree moonmaiden.

That Akris outfit isn't even high fashion. It's almost like Armani was made for her. I just don't get it.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Aristocracy

I liked her in Armani too. And I agree, some of her Akris choices have been, well, questionable. IMO, not this latest one. And I love the fact that she does her own thing, fashion-wise. She is certainly very interesting to follow.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Charlene at Princess Madeleine's wedding today, June 8, wearing a dress-and shawl combination similar to other outfits she has worn before - I like it:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Old 06-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Charlene at Princess Madeleine's wedding today, June 8, wearing a dress-and shawl combination similar to other outfits she has worn before - I like it:

** Full view ** Upper part **
Love love love it!
Old 06-08-2013, 11:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Cool understated elegance. I really like this. Amongst all the pastels and tiaras, this is a standout ensemble.

This precious stone set in the silver sea,......
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this England,
Old 06-08-2013, 11:17 AM
Courtier

I like it too she looks lovely. I can't find the source but she has said she doesn't like jewelry and I think it shows. Not everyone likes jewelry it's a shame though because she has such beautiful pieces.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Aristocracy

I love Charlene's outfit for Madeleine's wedding, even though I am a little surprised that she wore nothing in her hair. Some jewellery would have completed the look.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:30 AM
Courtier

Good dress, suites her well,
but I am soooooo unhappy about her complete lack of jewellery... the small tiara would have been the ideal completetion of the dress.

BYe Bine
Old 06-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Serene Highness

Missed tiara opportunity = MEH !
Old 06-08-2013, 12:06 PM
Courtier

The outfit is gorgeous, she seems relaxed and confident, all really really good

but...

PLEASE were *some* bling occasionally, you're a princess for bleep's sake...
Old 06-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Heir Apparent

I liked simple unfussed elegance of the outfit and precise tailoring. There must a reason for not wearing any jewellery.

To wander on in a huge forest without thought of return. To stand upon the shore and gaze after a boat that disappears behind distant islands. To contemplate the flight of wild geese seen and lost among the clouds.
And, subtle shadows of bamboo on bamboo." Zeami Motokiyo
Closed Thread

Tags
princess charlene, princess charlene daytime fashion, princess charlene eveningwear, princess charlene fashion